94 Broad Street, Warwick, RI 02888 Map · Phone number

About Gigi's Floral Designs

Grand Floral Creations For Your Wedding or Event!

At Gigi's Floral Designs, our goal is to create beautiful flower arrangements for your wedding or special event. This is the day you've always dreamed of. Together we will express your unique style and personality in flowers!

Stress-free Wedding or Event Floral Designs Begin Here!

This is a happy time but can also be a very stressful time. Together, we'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make all your floral fantasies happen. You can relax knowing that your event will be designed with your personality bursting through and all within your budget.

Every Last Floral Detail Will Be Perfectly Executed!

Gigi's Floral Designs can manage the floral and design elements of your entire wedding/event or just a portion of it. It's up to you. Call me or go to the contact section and I will personally contact you to discuss your needs.

AmyAltarFlowers
CloseupCandaceandBmaidsevencloser
Candaceholdingbouquetoutsidepropic

2 Reviews for Gigi's Floral Designs

Jane · Married on 06/07/2013

My flowers were perfection and my favorite touch to my wedding. Gina was wonderful to work with and at such a great price. I wanted pinterest-worthy big dusty pink peony bouquets and center peices. I wanted a giant bouquet for myself and big stands for my alter area. They were everything I wanted and more. I'm still getting compliments. Gina's customer service is unbeatable. She somehow managed to turn my ramblings and pictures into the exact thing I wanted. I really can't say enough about how great she is.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Erin · Married on 08/23/2008

I love Gina. The flowers were beautiful, and had all sorts of personal touches I hadn’t expected (for example, my bouquet had a heart locket tied around the base, and his boutonniere had a key, she added butterfly jewelry to the BM bouquets to match the FG dresses).

Pros: I loved the flowers, I loved the price, I loved the service. YAY!
    Cons: Nothing. I wish I’d ordered more corsages, but that was my fault. Call her for a quote- you won’t regret it! All of my flowers were $550. Yep, $550.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Gigi's Floral Designs's reply:

Erin,
    It was an honor to be part of your wedding day and given the opportunity to provide your flowers. You were wonderful to work with also. I am glad you liked the little "surprises" in your bouquet and boutonniere! You were such a beautiful bride! This review makes my day! Thank you too for the referals.
    Gina Hunter (Gigi's Floral Designs)

Gigi's Floral Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 94 Broad Street Warwick, 02888 See on map
    4015987163 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment