North Smithfield, RI 02896 Map · Phone number

About CC Floral Designs

"Elegant yet Affordable" From the freshest flowers to the beautiful bouquets. Your wedding day will be all that you envisioned, from classy centerpieces to elegant bouquets without going over your budget. With 20 years of experience, and being so passionate in what I do you will be AMAZED. Please visit my website and call or e-mail me with any questions you might have. Consultations are always free.

IMG5654
Fgallery63
Fgallery610
IMG5654

27 Reviews for CC Floral Designs

CC Floral Designs was amazing during my entire wedding planning process! Carol delivered a vision that I could not express in words. She did a beautiful job on the bouquets and boutineers. But she also did a beautiful job on the centerpieces! Carol met my mom and I at my parents house and told us what the options were for the flowers. We also showed her the centerpieces and she described what she could do with that. She was quick at responding to emails, on time with delivery and even picked up my centerpieces months in advance to get them started! There are no words to explain how beautiful everything that she did came out.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Carollen · Married on 12/28/2014

Carol was great to work with! Always available via e-mail and responded almost immediately! Her creations were gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted and has such an eye for creative design! The bouquets and arrangements were so full! I was almost in tears when she delivered the flowers because they looked SO great! They were everything I had hoped and imagined them to be.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

Carol was absolutely wonderful to work with, so creative and was able to take my scattered ideas and create a masterpiece. I could not have been happier with my bouquets and center pieces. She even included a lace hankerchief and a pearl necklace from each of my grandmothers for a even more special touch. She was very reasonably priced. I had 9 bridesmaids, 8 groomsman and 20 tables. She even traveled to my house each time we met which was a nice break. She was very responsive, very kind and she just has a great heart and loves what she does! I highly recommend going with Carol.

Sent on 01/12/2015

CC Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 62.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,905.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• North Smithfield, 02896 See on map