About Weedweavers

Weedweaver's will create the desired ambiance with flowers--reflecting your ideas and personality. From formal candlelit weddings in whites to mellow afternoons in the garden or seaside, we will produce an event that is personal and magical to create years of wonderful memories.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Elaine and her team at Weedweaver's were great! Elaine spent lots of time with me and my husband for our first meeting trying to get a sense of what we wanted and also trying to help us think about other wedding details, even those not related to our flowers. We were pretty clueless and did not have very specific requests at first, but Elaine really helped us refine and shape a look that matched us well. I absolutely loved all of our arrangements, bouquets, and especially my flower crown! We used a lot of plants and greenery, and it all came out better than I could have imagined. Elaine is extremely creative, attentive to detail, helpful, and hard-working! We highly recommend the Weedweaver's team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carla, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Elaine and her team is absolutely amazing to work with ! The flowers were just perfect for my wedding ! I told her what I wanted and she made suggestion and the result is just amazing ! They showed up early at my wedding, set up everything and came back once it's closer to the ceremony time to set up the outside flowers to make sure they stay fresh ! Thank you Elaine and Weedweavers team ! I couldn't be happier with the flowers !

Profile Picture Aline, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Set Up

Weedweavers Pricing

13 Photos

Events

56 Columbia st, Wakefield, RI 02879   See On Map
401-789-1453 (phone)
Weedweavers is a wedding Florist from Rhode Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South County, Newport, and Providence. Weedweavers is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in personalized wedding flowers.