Weedweavers Reviews

Weedweavers 6
Weedweavers 7

Catherine · Married on 09/13/2019

Simply the Best!!!!

There are not enough amazing things I could say about Weedweaver's. From our first phone consultation, emails over the course of a year + engaged, final in person meeting... Elaine and Tida blew me away. They are both so helpful, creative, and kind. I wish the arrangements I have left from the wedding could last forever!!!! They are also SO responsive!!! Working with them was a total breeze, and they really made everything look so incredibly beautiful. I would recommend them a hundred times over and over again!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Weedweavers 8
  • Laura

Laura Frenzel · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly Recommend Weedweavers. Thank you Elaine!

For our recent beach wedding in Rhode Island, we enlisted the services of Elaine at Weedweavers. We met with her at her lovely little shop, and she graciously invited us to have our family dog inside.
    I had an idea of a 'wedding arch' that I wanted and showed her a few sample photos of my ideas. You should know that Weedweavers is like an art studio. She not only designs all her pieces, but creates and builds them out of completely natural materials. The end result of my arch idea was a wonderful wooden arch, cut from saplings and secured in place on the beach in holes dug 2 feet deep!
    I'll share a photo or two, but you should know that not only was the wedding arch beautiful, but it also was very true to my original idea and provided the perfect backdrop to our wedding ceremony, and it elicited an overwhelming amount of compliments from everyone. The icing on the cake is we got to keep it, and now it proudly resides on our back porch!
    The other bouquets and table top flowers were equally beautiful, and we could not have been more pleased.
    Budget and pricing. Elaine was very cooperative in working with our budget (which was not that much) and given the quality and beauty of what we received, I would have to say Weedweavers was a bargain. They arrived early, completed their work on time, and followed up after the wedding to ensure our satisfaction. What more could you possibly ask for?
    I highly recommend Weedweavers. And we wish them all the best!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Weedweavers 9
    Weedweavers 10
    Weedweavers 11

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2019

Natural Beauty!

Elaine worked within a tight budget to create absolutely beautiful arrangements for myself and my bridal party for my wedding. We also had her create a couple of simple greens arrangements as decor for our ceremony which would then be used at the reception as well. She was thoughtful and very concerned about making sure the arrangements would work in both locations and even included some lovely vases to put our bouquets in at the reception. Loved working with Weedweavers!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Julia · Married on 09/07/2019

The most stunning flowers you'll ever see

I am completely blown away by how beautiful our flowers were for my wedding. My bouquet was the most beautiful flower arrangement I've ever seen. I am so grateful to Elaine and Tida for creating such stunning arrangements for both my ceremony and the reception. They were fantastic from the first time we met with them to after the wedding when we returned the flower baskets. I was very vague when describing what my vision was since I don't have much experience with florals, but they somehow understood exactly what I wanted and made my vision come alive for the big day. They also were very respectful of my budget and together we created a fairytale wedding! I'm so beyond grateful!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Breathtaking

Working with Elaine and Tida was truly a dream when it came to planning, organizing, and executing the flowers for my wedding. We got married in an outdoor garden, and the challenge there in lies to create a flower display, as well as bouquets, that matched the setting but also stood out. They took my Pinterest dreams and made them into a reality I could not have even imagined myself. What a wonderful team to work with, down to the tiny details like being there to assist the boys with their boutonnières, and leaving a sweet note in our card box. I honestly couldn’t recommend them any more. If you are looking for a florist - this is the team you want.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Miller · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful work A++++

Tida and Elaine were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their work is beautiful and our flowers were everything we dreamed of and more. They are both so creative and were open to all our ideas. They were very responsive during the whole planning process and the whole team was extremely helpful during the set up of our wedding. We are so happy we found Weedweavers and highly recommend them for any couple looking for unique and absolutely perfect flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Donna

Donna Menard · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience, hire them!

Elaine and Tida are a great team! In each meeting they would listen to my daughters vision and document everything. When the wedding day arrived I couldn’t believe how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were and how my daughters vision was coming to fruition. They were wonderful to work with, the best listeners!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Weedweavers's reply:

Thanks, Donna! This really means a lot to us. It was such a pleasure working with you two and we hope to see you around!
  • GoingGarcia2019

Stacy · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Stunning Result!

In my consulting calls with Elaine and her team, I didn't have much of a vision for florals, and only had preferences related to color. Ultimately, she helped me decide on what general look I wanted for the arbor and mantle, and I trusted her to fill in the gaps. When I arrived at the venue, I was completely blown away by everything, from the bouquets to the ceremony site to the reception setup. Everything was more beautiful than I possibly could have imagined, and the whole environmental felt magical. I would not hesitate to recommend Weedweavers!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Weedweavers 12
    Weedweavers 13
    Weedweavers 14
    Weedweavers 15
    Weedweavers 16
    Weedweavers 17

Jan · Married on 10/07/2018

Did my sons wedding. The comments on flowers were amazing. Beautiful work. Creative gorgeous highly recommend

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Weedweavers 18

Rachel Baumgartner · Married on 08/11/2018

Experience and Heart!

Working with Weedweavers was the absolute best! Eliane and Tida were great to work with and very authentic. I loved our meetings because I could tell that they had something wonderful in mind. They took a vision and color ideas and brought it to life in the most beautiful and unique way possible. We wanted to have a natural but highly colorful feel to the flowers and they went above and beyond for styling the bouquets and boutonnieres. We also had a vision of putting together our own centerpieces with buckets of flowers. This DIY trust with their product was what really helped me feel like they understood what we were going for. The flowers were so completely beautiful!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Weedweavers 19
    Weedweavers 20
    Weedweavers 21

Mia · Married on 05/27/2018

Elaine and Tida were absolutely amazing to work with. They made my entire wedding day stress-free and more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for! Highly recommend them and I’m glad I was recommended from the beginning. From the start I knew they were the ones to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Weedweavers 22
    Weedweavers 23
    Weedweavers 24
    Weedweavers 25

Carla · Married on 06/24/2017

Elaine and her team at Weedweaver's were great! Elaine spent lots of time with me and my husband for our first meeting trying to get a sense of what we wanted and also trying to help us think about other wedding details, even those not related to our flowers. We were pretty clueless and did not have very specific requests at first, but Elaine really helped us refine and shape a look that matched us well. I absolutely loved all of our arrangements, bouquets, and especially my flower crown! We used a lot of plants and greenery, and it all came out better than I could have imagined. Elaine is extremely creative, attentive to detail, helpful, and hard-working! We highly recommend the Weedweaver's team!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Weedweavers's reply:

Thank you Carla for the nice words!! It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed working with you. Wishing you the best!!!

Aline · Married on 06/17/2017

Elaine and her team is absolutely amazing to work with ! The flowers were just perfect for my wedding ! I told her what I wanted and she made suggestion and the result is just amazing ! They showed up early at my wedding, set up everything and came back once it's closer to the ceremony time to set up the outside flowers to make sure they stay fresh ! Thank you Elaine and Weedweavers team ! I couldn't be happier with the flowers !

Sent on 07/16/2017

I can not give Elaine enough praise! She is hands down the best florist I have ever met. Not only does she have creative and breath-taking ideas for her use of flowers, but she asks questions about other aspects of your wedding to make sure the whole wedding works together. She gave us ideas and suggestions about other parts of the wedding. She did so much more than just our flowers, she was supportive, professional, creative, and caring. She is an absolute genius!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not be happier with what Elaine did for my wedding. She really understood and cared about my vision and completely nailed it. She was so easy to work with and her delivery is absolute perfection. Again, she CARES while sometimes I felt like other vendors just got in an automatic mode when dealing with another bride.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Joanne · Married on 09/19/2015

Elaine is a GENIUS!! She has her own quirky way of being organized, but she pulls it off and delivers! Our wedding was different than most (no bridal party) and I did my own centerpieces with bulk flowers. I'm not your typical "rose/calla lilly/hydrangea kinda girl, I wanted different and unique flowers. I had Elaine do my bouquet, boutonnieres, a corsage, flower girl basket and halo for flower girl. I'm a control freak so I was nervous when I gave her my ideas (I had 20 different versions I liked), but all the flowers were absolutely PERFECT. She was so flexible- I intended to put a small bouquet on the first seat of each side in memory of my mom and his grandmother, but we used all the flowers. So I called Elaine and she had a makeshift bouquet of flowers ready when everything was picked up- the day of! I would HIGHLY recommend Weedweavers!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2015

Weedweavers and Elaine were a miracle for me on the morning of my wedding. I had purchased flowers through Costco which I was happy with..until the morning of my wedding I woke up to my bouquet and my maid of honors bouquet completely wilted over and dead. I was devastated and I was having a Sunday wedding in Narragansett and am not from the area. Through Google, I found Elaine and she woke up to take my call 9am Sunday morning. My original bouquet was pink calla lilly's and I told Elaine my colors and what I liked and didn't like and she called me within an hour that the bouquet's were ready. When the bouquet's came back, I was nearly in tears at how beautiful they were. It was better than my original bouquet and matched flawlessly to my other girls pink flowers. She arranged the flowers in a gorgeous box and provided us leftover rose petals and hydrangea pieces that we used on our sweetheart table. She calmed me down on the phone and left my husband and I such a sweet note wishing us an amazing wedding. Because of her, it really was. I am forever grateful for what she did. She truly is an artist and an amazing businesswoman.

Sent on 09/13/2015

I am so glad we went with Elaine for our wedding flowers! She was so helpful along the way helping us think of all the details - honestly things we didn't even know we had to think of - which really helped us the day of because we knew everything had been planned out. The arrangements and bouquets she made were so unique and beautiful, I would definitely recommend choosing her!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Kate · Married on 04/18/2015

Weedweavers did an amazing job with the flowers and decor details for our wedding. Elaine took our somewhat disorganized ideas and "vision" for the wedding, and somehow knew exactly what we were looking for. The arrangements were perfect--beautiful, unique, and romantic. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Elaine also added great artistic touches including an antique lobster trap for the gift envelopes. Overall she is a truly gifted artist with amazing attention to detail and to her customers' wishes. I would absolutely recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Clara · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband and I had something of an atypical celebration, and I went through many a few florists who looked at me with confusion or pity when I told then I wasn't looking for a bridal bouquet and didn't have bridesmaids and wanted most of the plants to be living or edible. We also had a small budget - our entire wedding budget was small - and toyed with the idea of doing our own flowers before deciding that was one-too-many DIY elements. Then I met Elaine. Elaine is an artist. She took my disjointed descriptions -- succulents, artichokes, the wilder and weirder the better, to an outsider said descriptions probably sounded hideous! -- and produced truly stunning arrangements. I expected the flowers to be nice; I was not prepared for them to be incredible. They were sculptural but also elegant, intriguing yet perfectly suited to the venue and the aesthetic. They drew attention to themselves without taking away from the rest of the event. There is so much imagination and creativity in her work! I have been to many weddings, and seen many an arrangement, and could not get over how unlike anything else her work was. I can only imagine all her work is as incredible, no matter how unusual or traditional the original request. It was a pleasure to work with her, and hope to have many more opportunities to work with her in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2014

For our wedding my husband and I planned to have a Weathered Nautical theme, using "found objects" from his family's sail boats and fishing boats, envisioning our centerpieces being a compilation of objects with some flowers to brighten it up. We were worried that our florist would not be excited to tackle this idea, and then we met Elaine at Weedweaver's. She understood our vision immediately and was so excited to make it a reality! She gave us so many wonderful ideas and made sure we had collected enough items to fill the space and maintain interest. The bridal party bouquets were gorgeous, with vibrant dahlias and berries and the groomsmen had the most perfect boutonnieres - complete with small monkey fist knot! Elaine is a natural with flowers and appreciates the opportunity to tackle something different. She is a true artist. She kept our budget in mind while creating our centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony decor and did not overlook a single thing. Everything was set up with plenty of time to spare. Weedweaver's was a pleasure to work with and I would give them 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kate · Married on 06/22/2014

After a plan to do my own florals had fallen through, I found myself in a fairly last-minute pinch to find flowers for my wedding - and to find them on a budget!!! I had come across Elaine Godfrey's work (owner of Weedweavers) and loved the unique quality of it and contacted her, figuring that I probably couldn't afford her but that it was worth a shot to inquire. Elaine got back to me quickly, and didn't make me feel small or stupid for my tiny little budget. We were able to have a meeting and discuss what I was hoping for and she gave me a realistic expectation of what we could do with the budget I had. I was thrilled to be able to work with her, and when a little room opened up in the budget I quickly directed it her way, knowing that she could do some really amazing things with it!!!

The day of the wedding came, and I was OVER THE MOON with what she did. I had told her I wanted woodsy, wild, unique, lots of greens, and some white flowers (very much like what I grew up surrounded by in the woods of Michigan). Boy did she deliver. The arrangements on the tables for the reception were 100% perfect, the flowers for the ceremony were beautiful and tasteful, everything was artfully arranged and she has perfected the approach of BALANCE without SYMMETRY. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous my bouquet was.

Elaine excels at creating beautifully orchestrated wild-ness, and for the out-of-the-box bride - this lady is your woman! HOWEVER, for those of you who prefer something a little more contained, check out her portfolio - she is equally as successful at creating pieces that are of that style as well! I could tell from the get-go that her ultimate goal was to understand and deliver EXACTLY what I wanted, rather than put her own style on me (which, in the end, her style was exactly what I was looking for, so it worked out perfectly!)

THANK YOU ELAINE!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2013

I had all my floral arrangements for my wedding handled by Elaine from Weedweavers and they were by far the most beautiful arrangements I have seen. As i do not know much when it comes to flowers I kept an open mind and let Elaine work her magic and put something together just simply by telling her the colors I preferred and I have never been more impressed than I was when I saw the bouquets and the centerpieces...absolutely beautiful!! I definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Elaine and her team did THE most amazing job on our flowers!! I seriously could not have picked anyone better =). My wedding planner found Elaine (Weedweaver's) for me and I'm so glad she did. I had a tough time finding a florist. I couldn't get what I wanted in our budget but Elaine was willing to work with us. I'm a very visual person so when I first met Elaine, I'd never spoken with her, she had only given me a proposal and seen some of my inspiration pictures; when I arrived she had done a mock up and from then on I knew she was the right fit. She understood my vision completely and went above and beyond by finding the exact vases I wanted for our tall centerpieces. The flowers were one of the most important things for my vision and she provided more than I ever imagined. When she brought my bouquet to me before pictures, I could have cried. It was the most stunning thing I'd ever seen. Everything she provided was down to the tee what I wanted. Elaine is a very caring person and strives to make her brides happy! The night of the wedding, I had to decide what to do with all of our flowers and it was so sad. I wanted to keep them all forever, but they did last for quite awhile so I did get to enjoy them. I would not hesitate to recommend Elaine or Weedweaver's to anyone and I hope to be able to use them again one day!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Elaine at Weedweavers is BEYOND AMAZING. I got married on Block Island earlier this month and the bouquets, rehearsal dinner flowers, ceremony flowers, centerpieces were all so beautiful and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Elaine put my mind at ease when it came to having a wedding on Block Island because she handled all of the logistics for the day (getting the flowers on the ferry, assembling day of, etc.). She also had tons of amazing ideas for other aspects of the day, she is such a creative woman and I am SO happy that she handled the flowers for my wedding. I wanted a specific shade of pink/red (salmon-like color) and she absolutely nailed it with everything for the wedding. She is amazing, so great to work with!!

Sent on 09/13/2013