Nolan's Flowers and Gifts

North Attleboro, MA View map Visit website

Located in North Attleboro, Massachusetts, Nolan’s Flowers and Gifts provides flower arrangements for weddings. In addition to serving their surrounding area, the company can provide flowers nationwide through their partnered florists. The company has been in business since 1885, offering florists services to delight and enthrall individuals and their loved ones for over a hundred years.

Have fresh botanical creations arranged in elegant displays for the ceremony as well as centerpieces for the reception. Wedding party members can walk down the aisle carrying bouquets bursting with blooms or be adorned with corsages. Choose from an array of colors, such as creamy whites to bright blues, for a vibrant wedding. Flowers you may pick from include lilies, dahlias, irises, and more for a sculptural arrangement of petals, leaves, and stems.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

4.7

Krystle Getting married on 09/16/2022
    Thank you Don for putting together such an amazing layout of flowers for our wedding party. Your idea of the bacarra red roses for my bridal bouquet looked simply amazing against my dress and the bridal bouquets looked wonderful against the different tuxes and dress colors we chose.

We're happy you put together our amazing flowers. Everyone at Nolan's from the people who have answered our calls to those that delivered the flowers were very pleasant to work with. Thank you for helping make our day so special.
  • Lana
    Lana A. Married on 06/06/2021

Everything Looked Stunning!!

I cannot express enough how amazing of a job Don did on the floral arrangements for my wedding! We sat down several times so he could really get of good idea of what I was looking for. On the day of, when he walked in I was speechless! My cascading bouquet was exactly the color scheme I had in mind, my girls bouquets were beautiful, as well as the guys boutonnieres, the cake looked stunning, and the table arrangements were perfect. It was an extremely hot and sunny afternoon, we had an arbor outside in which we had an oasis of flowers hanging over the top and Don continuously took time to spray the arrangement to keep the flowers from wilting. The price of it all was totally affordable too! I recommend you use Nolan's Flowers for any upcoming event you have!
  • W
    Rebecca Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

Don was incredible to work with! He took the time to meet with my husband and I several times before the wedding just to make sure he was fulfilling everything we wanted! He really listened to the vibe we were going for, and he took that and ran with it! Don was so patient with us and captured our essence perfectly! He truly went the extra mile to make our day so special!

258 Commonwealth Avenue, 258 Commonwealth Avenue North Attleboro, MA, 02763
Location of (Nolan's Flowers and Gifts)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding