1212 Guadalupe, #301, Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number

About GertieGlam

I am a makeup artist and hair stylist that specializes in events, weddings, television, runway, stage makeup and print. I listen and work closely with each individual client to make them look and feel fabulous!

I have experience working with a variety of talents, including singers, reality TV stars, directors, actors and actresses, athletes, national and local news anchors, models, and hosts. My bubbly personality, eye for color, skillful application and simple, yet beautiful makeup looks have helped build my outstanding reputation.

My work can be found in many publications, including People Magazine, Best in Texas Magazine, Austin Monthly Magazine, Style Me Pretty Blog, Austin Fit Magazine, CRAVE Book, Lolo Magazine, Study Breaks Magazine, T&M Magazine, Austin Music Entertainment, Your News Now (YNN) Austin & the Austin American Statesman, amongst others.

I offer makeup applications (mineral or airbrush), false lashes, hair styling, bridal hair styling, tattoo cover-up, touchups, makeup lessons, and makeup parties.

laura3
ggblog header wedding wire
allison bridals1

21 Reviews for GertieGlam

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Gertie is hands down the best. She's so fun & easy to work with. She makes you look & feel absolutely beautiful. She did my hair & makeup for our wedding & it looked absolutely amazing. I still do a double take when I look at pictures from the day. She can accommodate any style / vibe you're going for & executes flawlessly. Her entire team did an amazing job. My bridesmaids wanted a mixture of updos & braids & natural curls; some wanted muted makeup & others wanted bolder looks -- the Gertie Glam team were fantastic. Everyone was truly thrilled with the finished hair & makeup. The team was super friendly, timely & extremely well organized; we finished ahead of schedule which is so nice on such a hectic day ;) I highly recommend the Gertie Glam team!!

Additionally, The Eleve team (Eleve is Gertie's makeup line) opened a new champagne bar in South Austin that I got to go to for my makeup trial run. It's such a chic, yet cozy space. It was super fun be pampered while practicing for the main event. I can't wait to go back & have a glass of bubbly + browse moisturizers, lip glosses & other cool, eco-friendly, not-tested-on-animals, local products. Thanks Gertie + Team! XOXO

Sent on 07/30/2018

Holly · Married on 09/26/2015

Gertie recently did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier! She worked with me on a few trial runs, as well as on the wedding day, to make sure I got the look and style I really wanted, and was great at incorporating my feedback. She made my fine hair movie-star big and glamorous, and my makeup looked amazing all night long! Gertie is very responsive to emails/texts/calls, and perhaps most importantly, is very sweet and a delight to work (and chat) with.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mattie · Married on 09/20/2014

Gertie did my makeup for my wedding, and I felt so beautiful! The schedule was off and I was running behind, but Gertie took my worries away by assuring me that I would be right on time, and I was!! She is confident and is great at what she does! Let Gertie Glam you up!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Award

GertieGlam FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling