2750 Leichester Drive, Spring, TX 77386 Map · Phone number

About Gerlein Photography

I offer a blend of contemporary & journalistic style photography with an artistic touch.

My goal is to provide you with beautiful and artistic photos that will capture and convey the emotion and character of your special occasion. I know you will treasure your portraits for many generations.

My passion for photography began while investigating my family genealogy. I realized the importance of preserving family history for generations to come, and that photography is the perfect medium for this purpose.

Through photography I am able to share the joy of special moments with my clients such as a new engagement, a wedding, a couples first pregnancy, babies first birthday and other important milestones in their journey through life. I always strive to capture images that speak of emotion, intimacy, love, laughter, and all the facets that make us human. With each new experience I am able to take away something unique and beautiful that can be enriching to me as a photographer.

After graduating from the University of Houston with a BFA in Photography and Digital Media, I found that portrait and wedding photography was the natural choice for my career. While going through school, I gained great experience working as an assistant for leading photographers in the Houston area. This choice not only allowed for my creativity to flourish as a photographer but also as an artist.

I hope to have the opportunity to work with you.

Follow Gerlein Photography on