107 Quince Dr, Hatboro, PA 19040 Map · Phone number

About Gerard Tomko Photography

Recently I have experienced some thing in my life that have made me look at life—my life and others—with different eyes. I have gained a renewed and exciting appreciation for the style of photography that I do. With me you are getting a guy with over 30 years experience photographing weddings; a person who loves to have fun, make people laugh, and will pour his heart and my own personal style into each image I capture. THAT is The Gerard Tomko Experience!

20MarinoSS
86475e7432c5a914 1324617682701 GerardTomko331CanepariWfinal
142WeidhaasEproof3

78 Reviews for Gerard Tomko Photography

Lena · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Awesome awesome awesome his photos are like nothing you will ever see! He thinks out of the box for sure

Sent on 12/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2017

Now that the wedding maddness has toned down a little. I'd like to take the time to let future brides know how hiring Jerry Tomko for their wedding photographer will be one of the amazing decisions they have to make during wedding planning. From the first day my husband Chris & I talked to Jerry on the phone, we knew he was the photographer for us. He was super funny, easy to talk to, answered all of our questions and assured us that every picture you want to be taken on the day of your wedding (and if you're a bride like me, you want it to be of EVERYTHING) he assured us it will be taken. Oh, and he was available for our wedding date, THANK GOD! 36 years of photography experience absolutely showed in our pictures. Our engagement shoot was in Ocean City, NJ where we chose to have our beach pictures since we were having a january wedding. It was such an awesome few hours to meet jerry, get to know him rather than over the phone and not to mention the beautiful pictures we got from them! We then met again about 3 months before the wedding to go over the timeline of the day, leaving us "jerry time" just incase things don't go as planned. and believe me they don't! but everything still worked out perfectly. The morning of the wedding he showed up while we were still doing hair and makeup to take getting ready shots, and stayed all the way at night until after cake cutting - wow, not paying anyone for extra hours.. this was included! I couldn't wait to see the pictures as he was taking them I could tell they were going to be insane. He has a creative mind and can see your shoes, your veil, or something else that catches his eye and takes an amazing picture. We had sneak peeks posted on Facebook the 2 weeks following our wedding while we were on our honeymoon in hawaii and I couldn't believe they were already done! We were super happy with them, and cannot wait to see our canvas and album!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2016

Hiring Jerry was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is the epitome of professional, yet he will become your best friend in the process! From the start, he was incredibly helpful with establishing a timeline for us from when hair and makeup stylists should wrap up, through the reception when I had surprise entertainment arriving for my husband. Jerry’s vision is unmatched. It might feel like he is taking an awkward or goofy photo, but rest assured there’s a method to his madness. As a curvier bride, I was self-conscious about how I would look in photos, but I was pleasantly surprised. It’s amazing what the right angles and placement of a veil can do! We viewed our slideshow last night and I left with a grin ear to ear, at a loss for words (which is rare). He and his assistant were stealth-like and completely unobtrusive, especially during the reception. His style perfectly captured classic wedding photos and artsy/unique "Jerry" shots. Our family and friends have raved about how awesome the teasers were on Facebook right after the wedding! We are so grateful for our beautiful photos and look forward to seeing our album!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Award

Gerard Tomko Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 107 Quince Dr Hatboro, 19040 See on map