Englewood, CO 80112 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Georgia Brown Photo

Hi, I am Georgia and I am a photographer/explorer/traveler based in Denver! I am passionate about capturing weddings and elopements whether they are in a tiny chapel or at 14,000 feet in the mountains.
I strive to bring you a boutique experience starting at your welcome gift and ending with a beautiful gallery full of memories from your big day. From the moment we first connect I am going to help you through the entire wedding process. I offer detailed location planning assistance to ensure you can find the most beautiful ceremony location. I book a limited number of clients each year so that I can give you my complete attention and help with planning. I am so much more than a wedding photographer- I am your right hand lady throughout the entire process. I guarantee I will add value to your wedding day and be an asset in your planning process! Want to start planning your day? Shoot me a message so we can connect! Georgia@GeorgiaBrownPhoto.com
Follow Georgia Brown Photo on

Georgia Brown Photo 3
Georgia Brown Photo 4
Georgia Brown Photo 5

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Georgia was AMAZING from start to finish!! She was SO sweet & easy to work with. My fiancé and I are NOT good or natural at taking pictures and she made it totally natural and fun for us! We were even in 30mph winds and freezing degrees and she somehow still made the photos magical!! We are so happy with the quality of them and I definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Georgia Brown Photo 6
    Georgia Brown Photo 7

Darrek D Schmidt · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic to Work With!

We got married in Colorado from out of state and couldn't be happier to have found Georgia! She did a wonderful job capturing our day and was a top notch professional for the entirety. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kandie · Married on 06/02/2018

Georgia is the freaking BEST. Thinking about hiring someone else? Don’t. That’d be a horrible mistake.
    Georgia was extremely professional but also so personable. She calmed me down many times throughout the day and before then. Her pictures are the very best and she’s freaking adorable so PICK HER.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Georgia Brown Photo 8
    Georgia Brown Photo 9
    Georgia Brown Photo 10

Georgia Brown Photo's reply:

Kandie, your day was absolutely beautiful. I don't know if I have ever teared up so many times throughout the course of a wedding. I love how much everyone loves you and Spencer and I would do it all over again. You're the best!

Award

Georgia Brown Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• All Four Seasons Events
    All Four Seasons Events Wedding Planners

Georgia was a pleasure to work with. As a wedding planner, it's important that all vendors work together to follow the timeline for the night - which Georgia did! Additionally, she managed to get all of the couple's "must shoot" photos done as well as finding time to sneak in some time to capture some beautiful "blue hour" photographs of the Bride and Groom - due to the clouds/rain. I look forward to any opporutnity in the future to work with Georgia again.

• Englewood, 80112 See on map