Geneva Farm Golf Club ft Events Catering

About Geneva Farm Golf Club ft Events Catering

Geneva Farms Golf Course Weddings

2018 Dates AVAILABLE !

Inquire TODAY!!

Geneva Farm is an all inclusive venue located in Northern Harford County.  We have customizable options for weddings of 60 to 200 people. Included in all packages are tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, four hour reception, DJ, buffet dinner or sit down dinner, and bar.

We also have three outside ceremony sites!

Site tours are can be scheduled seven days a week - during the day or in the evenings!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Flatware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Events Catering made our event! Between the excellent service, assisting us in fitting our budget, and remaining easy to contact...we could not have asked for better service. During the event, they kept things flowing and ensured our guests, AND WE, were enjoying our time and everything was fully stocked. The food was amazing and the portions were great...big enough to where we brought food home for the next week! Seriously, do yourself a favor and book with these guys...you won't regret it and you'll be making the wedding planning that much easier!
- Eric and Sarah

Profile Picture Eric, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When me and my husband first walked into Geneva Farms to check out the venue it only took us 1min to know this was it. It was very rustic and intimate feeling. We scheduled 2 years in advance to be less stressed which was a great idea for us. Mr. Peiper was wonderful to me through out my whole experience. I met his daughter Fran a few weeks before the wedding and she also was great. Our wedding was Oct. 29, 2016 and turned out better then I expected. It looked so beautiful and Mr. Peiper and Fran did everything to make sure it was perfect. The price was great. We did our ceremony there as well which also turned out perfect. I can't speak for the food considering I was too excited to eat. My guest ate and nobody has complained that I have heard. DJ Dan was also great. Very chill and is all about having your guest on the dance floor. I would absolutely do it again at Geneva Farms Golf club.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/16, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Geneva Farm Golf Club Weddings
1:05 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512491914 694309c129188f08 1504294131447 2084109114307255870042211731542709875176710n

Book Friday OR Sunday and SAVE!

$2,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book a Friday or Sunday date and SAVE!!
#WW65807d7eea5e5fce

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have photographed quite a few weddings at Geneva Farms & they have all been wonderful events! Everything ran smoothly from the sweet outdoor, gazebo ceremony site, to the beautiful reception in the barn. Geneva Farms has stunning backdrops for photos! :)

We have had many wedding couples choose Geneva Farms for their wedding day and they have expressed what a wonderful event it was! Their willingness to work with our wedding couples was outstanding and for this we endorse Geneva Farm Golf Club.

Small family business with big time value! I have gotten to work with Harford Caterers on a few occasions for bridal shows and have sent my brides without venues yet their way. Their food is fantastic, the people are nice, and you get an unbeatable value here. Based at Geneva Farm Golf Course, your bridal booking comes with FOOD, BEVERAGES, AND YOUR DJ! All in one! I haven't seen a venue yet that combines all of these great features into one amazing, beautiful, and affordable package for brides who want something nice that won't kill the bank. Ron, Francine and Dan won't let you down.

They were amazing. Highly recommend Harford Caterers at Geneva Farm Golf Club.

Events

217 Davis Road, Street, MD 21154   See On Map
443-829-2086 (phone)
Geneva Farm Golf Club ft Events Catering is a wedding venue from Northern Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Harford County, Cecil County, and Baltimore County. Geneva Farm Golf Club ft Events Catering is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in wedding receptions and ceremonies.