Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,011
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Freedom Dabka Group

Freedom Dabka Group is a professional Dabka dance and entertainment ensemble from Brooklyn, New York. This group celebrates each couple by sharing the art of Dabka with them. This ancient Arabic dance is a vibrant, energetic, and engaging form of entertainment for any style of wedding. They have danced at both Arabic and non-Arabic weddings, enjoying nothing more than sharing their culture and art with couples and their guests.

The Freedom Dabka Group offers a well-choreographed and energetic show that is sure to wow all of your guests. As well as their dancing skills, this group also brings all their own equipment to every event. They can play at ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, or any other kind of celebration. They are willing to travel, and are open to crafting a tailored experience for every client.

Follow Freedom Dabka Group on

Videos 2 Videos

4 Reviews for Freedom Dabka Group

Arthur Forget · Married on 12/31/2019

Absolutely Fu*©ing Amazing!!!

I was skeptical at first when my wife wanted to have this band at our wedding. She is Palestinian and she explained to me the meaning behind it and how fun it would be. I was apprehensive but I took a chance. I could not have been more wrong. They were so amazing, they got my wedding cranked up to a 10 in seconds!!! I had nearly 200 people at my wedding and almost every single one of them came up to me and told me how amazing the band was and how this is by far their favorite wedding they've ever been to. I had the Time of my Life and I honestly believe that it would not have been nearly as fun if we did not include these guys. I would recommend them to anybody for any event. And if you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sam Baidis · Married on 12/01/2019

Incredible speechless ! Professional and responsible !

This dance group is so amazing I have no words to explain how good of a performance they delivered yesterday at my wedding ! They are so flexible with the outfits you want them to wear for your theme & even the song you want them to dance to! Most importantly they have such a good heart and dance with passion and enthusiasm ! They made us feel so special when they got a up to dance as well with them —they danced around us & they danced with us !!❤️ I recommend them 100% and look forward to booking them again and again !!! Thank you for leaving a kind congratulations note in our guestbook your dance group is truly thoughtful thank you for being part of our family at our wedding !!! 👍🏽☺️

Sent on 12/02/2019

K&l Sayad · Married on 11/22/2019

Simply put, excellent! Extremely professional!!

Freedom Dabka Group wowed the guests with their performance and they amazed everyone with their dancing skills. Their performance made the wedding even more memorable for the guests and even more so for the bride and groom. They were also very attentive to our request of dancing with the bride and groom and getting everyone to participate. It was a phenomenal performance!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Freedom Dabka Group FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 5011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    International
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Sound/PA System

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11220 See on map
    7187816421 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Freedom Dabka Group)