About Freas Photography

Consistent and Creative Technique. Dynamic Portraiture and Bold Photojournalism.

It's all about you on your Wedding Day..

My wedding collections are infused with consistent and creative technique, dynamic portraiture and bold photojournalism.

I work with couples who are adventurous, creative and appreciate creative professional photography. They are inspired by and admire the art of visual storytelling. I capture those moments that will be cherished for years on end.

I always say that the little black box changed my life forever.  I was always fascinated by still life imagery throughout my life.  I began professionally photographing weddings solo in 2014.  Nothing about traditional wedding photography appealed to me. So, right away I made the decision that I would photograph the way I wanted to by photographing real moments, creating bold and artistic portraits, and making images that were truly unique and worthy of celebration. Right away my perspective seemed to translate with clients.  Every day of my life is filled with a collection of photographs, and yet, every time that I pick up my camera I learn something new about light, perspective, composition, people, and life. I like to push the limits of creativity, and am addicted to spontaneous moments.

The Florida Keys is an incredible place- it’s one of my favorite places in the world, and I am grateful to call it home. Beyond the unmatched beauty of the Islands and village community, people want to be a part of it and be married here!  If your dream day doesn’t take place in The Florida Keys, shoot me an email and we can speak about how I can be a part of it, no matter where it is.

For more information, please contact Mike at 305-896-6314 or info@fotobyfreas@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I've had the opportunity to work with Mike on multiple weddings, and I cannot begin to express how professional and creative he is with all of his clients! As a wedding planner, I appreciate how involved he is throughout the entire planning process. Mike is always in constant communication with his couples to ensure he captures their special day perfectly. One thing I've noticed, and really like about Mike, is that he always gets to know his couples and forms lifelong friendships along the way.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kayla, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was an amazing photographer to work with for my wedding! He does an excellent job of finding out what the vision is for the wedding ahead of time and builds the day from there. On the day of my wedding he was creative, energetic and listening to ideas while proposing his own to make sure he captured all the moments I wanted. He was open to what myself and my husband were asking for and knew exactly what direction to take during the entire day. Mike was completely professional, fun and produced amazing photographs that I will be able to enjoy for years to come from our very special day. Thank you so much for creating life out of our memories!

View Vendor Response

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1513466494 15cb380450810cb2 michael freas photography st pauls key west wedding 1

Client Engagement Session

$800.00 Value | Promo Code: Foto
$200 off an 2 Hour Engagement session for any client who books. This is perfect for when you are down visiting and planning. Make sure to mention you saw this on WeddingWire. Only valid for new client bookings.
#WW8223b33e00ff77e4

11 ENDORSEMENTS
At and away from work, Mike is a fun guy to hang around with and that charisma comes through in his photos. We call him up any time we can and you should to!

Mike is wonderful to work with! His photos are stunning and personal. We always enjoy when he shares his photos from weddings we've worked on together.

Always a pleasure to work with and the photos never disappoint.

Mike is a very talented photographer! Always a pleasure working with him!

Events

422 Fleming Street, Key West, FL 33040   See On Map
305-896-6314 (phone)
Freas Photography is a wedding photographer from Key West, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Key West, Key Largo, and Islamorada. Freas Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Florida Keys wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding photography, engagement photography, family photography, portrait photography, anniversary photography, private events, charity events and real estate..