Franklin Productions

Laguna Hills, California, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number · Visit website
20% Discount
Most Popular Price $1,300
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 2

About Franklin Productions

Hello, my name is Chad Franklin. Im a videographer and photographer in the Orange County area with 3 years experience. My goal is to bring you the BEST cinematic video so you can remember the best day of your life. I also am willing to Travel :)

I have a different style where I ask the couple if they want to record a segment before the wedding talking about how they met and maybe a first date. This will provide more context to the story, which will make your video so much better.

Thank you for viewing my business, I am looking forward to working with you !

GROOM
Solo Shoot

• Videos 4

Franklin Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,214.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts