Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

2800 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 350
Availability Check your date

About Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

Ensuring your wedding day at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC is pure bliss is our specialty, beginning with your choice of versatile indoor and outdoor venues. From the initial planning with your experienced, personal wedding consultant to the creation of your original wedding day cocktail and culminating with a stunning, customized wedding cake, all you need to do is relax and enjoy one of life’s most beautiful moments.

Wedding reception
Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait

45 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2018

My Husband and I recently held our wedding at the Four Seasons, and we could not be happier with our decision. Nicole and Amy were fantastic to work with as they were so accommodating, available, and went above and beyond to make our day really feel like ours. They work with you every step of the way, and make sure everything runs smoothly. We had our ceremony and reception indoors due to the heat, which was fine because the conservatory was beautiful, and the ballroom looked stunning. They gave us a sneak peek of the ballroom before the rest of our guests came in, and it was elegant, classic, and everything we had envisioned. The food was incredible, and they were so sweet to go out of there way to make a special dish for me because I have a sensitive stomach. We encountered a good problem in that we fell below the food and beverage minimum, so we had fun choosing late night bites and a dessert bar, both of which were huge hits. Overall it was a wonderful experience, and we don't have enough words to say about how happy and grateful we are that The Four Seasons took such good care of us, and created a beautiful wedding that ourselves and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed.

Maura · Married on 03/09/2018

We could not have been happier with our choice of using the Four Seasons for our March wedding. Weather in DC in March can be unpredictable, so we really wanted a venue that we could arrive to on Friday before the wedding and not need to leave the hotel until the Sunday following. We viewed multiple venues in the greater DC area and were surprised that the Four Seasons off-season pricing was fairly competitive. Although at the end of the day we probably spent more with them than we would have at other locations, we definitely got more, too. The Four Seasons provided us with a suite for Friday and Saturday night, all food and beverages, the wedding cake, the ceremony location, cocktail hour room, reception hall, a day-of coordinator, and brunch for our family friends the following morning. We had a LOT of out-of-town guests and far surpassed the room block allowance and the hotel willingly worked with us to accommodate everyone. We were expecting good food, but when we went to the food tasting we were blown away. I have celiac and they made sure I was able to try everything on the menu, including multiple kinds of cakes. The attentiveness of the staff was incredible. Honestly, every little thing was done so well I was blown away. Would 100% recommend this location, and working with Nicole Rachek. Negotiate what you want, but know at the end of the day that what you get WILL be worth what you paid for.

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I were thrilled that we picked the Four Seasons for our August wedding. Caity Kanengiser was a pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process so easy for us! We absolutely loved the tasting, and even came in for a separate cocktail tasting where my husband and I were allowed to chose our own speciality cocktail. I loved the Seasons room as the venue for the wedding. It was perfect for a summer day/night, and the Four Seasons transformed the room into my dream wedding space. The food was phenomenal, and the service at the dinner was excellent. The Four Seasons level of service exceeded all expectations for the entire wedding weekend; Caity even brought up sugar cookies with my husband's last name to welcome me to my bridal suite. She also was able to secure the Conservatory for the ceremony, which is a beautiful space. I highly recommend working with Caity and Four Seasons DC for your next special event, and I cannot wait to celebrate my anniversary at the Four Seasons next year.

Award

Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What months are included in your peak season? December

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC hosted an outstanding wedding filmed by RIMAS FILMS. The beautiful day was a success, because of the wonderful staff, who worked tirelessly to make everything spotless for the perfect day! From Jessica, the wedding planner of the venue, down to a waiter at the reception party, everyone took extra steps to make sure this wedding is going to be stylish, unique and very memorable. A beautiful landscape and the building itself were the perfect background for the spectacular wedding music video. Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC was a remarkable wedding venue perfect for your special day! If you would like to see the video: https://www.facebook.com/rimasfilms/videos/478934782450787/

• Rabbi Laurie Green
    Rabbi Laurie Green Wedding Officiants

What a gorgeous venue. The room looked like paradise. The couple couldn't have been happier.

• 2800 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W. Washington, DC 20007 See on map