Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

45 | Washington, DC

45 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

45 Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2018

My Husband and I recently held our wedding at the Four Seasons, and we could not be happier with our decision. Nicole and Amy were fantastic to work with as they were so accommodating, available, and went above and beyond to make our day really feel like ours. They work with you every step of the way, and make sure everything runs smoothly. We had our ceremony and reception indoors due to the heat, which was fine because the conservatory was beautiful, and the ballroom looked stunning. They gave us a sneak peek of the ballroom before the rest of our guests came in, and it was elegant, classic, and everything we had envisioned. The food was incredible, and they were so sweet to go out of there way to make a special dish for me because I have a sensitive stomach. We encountered a good problem in that we fell below the food and beverage minimum, so we had fun choosing late night bites and a dessert bar, both of which were huge hits. Overall it was a wonderful experience, and we don't have enough words to say about how happy and grateful we are that The Four Seasons took such good care of us, and created a beautiful wedding that ourselves and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed.

Maura · Married on 03/09/2018

We could not have been happier with our choice of using the Four Seasons for our March wedding. Weather in DC in March can be unpredictable, so we really wanted a venue that we could arrive to on Friday before the wedding and not need to leave the hotel until the Sunday following. We viewed multiple venues in the greater DC area and were surprised that the Four Seasons off-season pricing was fairly competitive. Although at the end of the day we probably spent more with them than we would have at other locations, we definitely got more, too. The Four Seasons provided us with a suite for Friday and Saturday night, all food and beverages, the wedding cake, the ceremony location, cocktail hour room, reception hall, a day-of coordinator, and brunch for our family friends the following morning. We had a LOT of out-of-town guests and far surpassed the room block allowance and the hotel willingly worked with us to accommodate everyone. We were expecting good food, but when we went to the food tasting we were blown away. I have celiac and they made sure I was able to try everything on the menu, including multiple kinds of cakes. The attentiveness of the staff was incredible. Honestly, every little thing was done so well I was blown away. Would 100% recommend this location, and working with Nicole Rachek. Negotiate what you want, but know at the end of the day that what you get WILL be worth what you paid for.

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I were thrilled that we picked the Four Seasons for our August wedding. Caity Kanengiser was a pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process so easy for us! We absolutely loved the tasting, and even came in for a separate cocktail tasting where my husband and I were allowed to chose our own speciality cocktail. I loved the Seasons room as the venue for the wedding. It was perfect for a summer day/night, and the Four Seasons transformed the room into my dream wedding space. The food was phenomenal, and the service at the dinner was excellent. The Four Seasons level of service exceeded all expectations for the entire wedding weekend; Caity even brought up sugar cookies with my husband's last name to welcome me to my bridal suite. She also was able to secure the Conservatory for the ceremony, which is a beautiful space. I highly recommend working with Caity and Four Seasons DC for your next special event, and I cannot wait to celebrate my anniversary at the Four Seasons next year.

Kristiina · Married on 06/24/2017

What an amazing experience at the Four Seasons! From the day we first came to see the Seasons room all the way to our wedding day, the Four Seasons pulled out all the stops to ensure we had the most fantastic experience ever. We were lucky enough to work with the amazing Nicole Rachek, whose dedication to our event completely surpassed our expectations. The level of service at the Four Seasons is totally unmatched in the DC area, and we are so grateful to the Four Seasons Washington team for making our wedding the best day ever!

Debbie · Married on 02/27/2016

The Four Seasons recently hosted our February 27, 2016 wedding. This venue exceeded our expectations and delivered nothing short of an extraordinary experience that we and our families will remember for the rest of our lives.

Their attention to detail is impeccable. The hotel provided a level of service and professionalism that could only be described as other-worldly and may as well be the pinnacle of perfection.

From the start, Director of Events Sales & Group Event Services Joseph Richter and his colleague Nicole Rachek not only made our wedding memorable, but went above and beyond in every possible way to ensure that our event was spectacular and flawless.

We enjoyed Friday and Saturday night in the epic Royal Suite, which was a phenomenal experience in itself. When we arrived at our suite on Friday afternoon Joe had a special congratulatory cake on display in one of the two living rooms for us -- such a sweet and charming surprise! The day of the wedding we were presented flutes and champagne -- a very appreciated and welcomed surprise while we were getting ready for our big day!

Almost 2 weeks later and our guests are still buzzing about how our reception was by far the best wedding reception they had ever attended. This is absolutely wonderful since we wanted nothing more than our guests to have the time of their lives and the Four Seasons exceeded that expectation and so much more.

After our evening concluded, my husband and I were met with an amazing surprise waiting for us in the Royal Suite. It was completely unexpected and really put the finishing touch on what had been an event that every bride dreams of.

A huge thank you to the Four Seasons staff, Joe and Nicole for giving us a once in a lifetime experience!

The quality of service at the Four Seasons is unparalleled by any other venue in DC. That is why we booked our wedding at the hotel - and that's part of the reason our guests continue to rave about our wedding. We worked with Katie and then Nicole Rachek when planning our wedding. My husband is a chef, and food was the ultimate priority for him. He really valued the detail in food and service provided by the hotel. We have never had such delicious food before at a wedding. We wish we could do it all over again! Nicole was amazing and proved to be such a wonderful asset for us. It was an exceptional weekend for us. We're forever loyal to the Four Seasons.

Our reception could not have been better! The event was flawless and the staff were great. The day-of planner was incredible and provided us a ton of flexibility to make the event exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough about the amazing food!

All the rave reviews below are much deserved. The Four Seasons helped make my big day the best and most special day I could have asked for. From meeting them on day one (I worked with Sara Rosen, Katie Shannon and Nicole Rachek -- all absolutely top notch!), I felt so much at home. They listened to every detail and boy did they execute every single one of them and even went above and beyond on them.

My wedding was very small and intimate - 50ish guests. I wanted three different "visions" for the wedding and rather than run away or say no, they jumped at the opportunity. Originally I was planning to have the ceremony in the George Washington room (winter wonderland themed), then we moved to the courtyard for cocktail hour and dinner (tented, rustic/candlelight feel), and then go back to the GW room which was going to be flipped for the chic/lounge vibe for dancing and drinks. Katie and Sara helped me every step of the way with how this would look! They Worked with every single vendor on several occasions and all the while made me feel at complete ease (not to mention they took every phone call and responded to every email with all my crazy questions).

Last minute, they upgraded our ceremony room to the Conservatory Room which was unbelievable! Katie and Nicole just knew it would fit the theme of the wedding so much better... and I completely trusted them on it.

And lastly, I can't tell you how well they treat you. We felt like royalty and so did my entire family and wedding guests. Everyone was raving about their service and the special offerings they provided. I have three little nieces and they had tents in the rooms with grills filled with candy and cookies! They even did a scavenger hunt for them. I can go on and on for forever but I won't continue to bore you with the details -- I just can't thank them enough for making my dreams come true.

If you are getting married in DC, you must must must consider the Four Seasons.

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2015

Echoing what others have said, we having nothing but glowing remarks about the Four Seasons in Georgetown Washington D.C. We had a perfect wedding weekend! This included our rooms, the overall hotel service, rehearsal dinner at Bourbon Steakhouse and of course the actual wedding. The Four Seasons definitely goes to the top of the list for quality service and luxury experience.

We worked with Sara Rosen as our point of contact. She and the entire Four Seasons staff were simply amazing! From our first meeting it was clear to see that we were in good hands with Sara. She was able to accommodate every request and took a lot of anxiety out of our planning process. She was really helpful with recommending vendors and with suggestions for the ceremony and reception.

It’s true that you have to pay for quality, so as long as you don’t mind the price, you are in for an exceptional experience that will leave your guests with memories to last a lifetime. We had a smaller more intimate wedding and were able to focus a lot on the small details. The ceremony was in the Conservatory which has a gorgeous skylight above where we stood. The room was small enough for us to have a quartet without amplification. There was a one-hour cocktail hour held in the Foyer, during which time there were five types of hors d’oeuvres served and a tapas station with seven varieties of dishes. We held our dinner / reception in the Dumbarton room which was the perfect size for us even with a small dance floor, DJ and bar. Once dancing started we had the doors opened to adjoining Conservatory where guests could hang out at cocktail tables or use the photo booth.

Everything went perfectly and we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how beautiful and wonderful everything was. A giant thank you to the Four Seasons staff! We highly recommend them for your wedding.

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2015

This review is easy to write as our wedding at the Four Seasons DC this weekend was perfect. We worked specifically worked with David Anderson; he and the entire team at the Four Seasons were amazing to work with and we are so grateful to have had such an exceptional wedding planning team.

From the moment we met David a year ago, we knew we were in great hands. He was so easy to work with and truly made our wedding planning experience so much fun and, honestly, stress-free. It is so obvious that he values his clients and his job. Any idea we had, David spent time helping us think through it, and with his advice and suggestions, those ideas came to fruition. He was so patient and kind and overall beyond a pleasure to work with.

David and the Four Seasons team treated us like royalty this past weekend. We knew the service would be impeccable, but the reality of it was above and beyond; everyone knew us - from the bellmen, to the concierge, to the bartenders, etc. We can go on and on about how beautiful and wonderful everything was. The outdoor ceremony space, the food, the cake, the Seasons room, everything! was perfect! The pieces of the puzzle came together to form an unforgettable weekend. We are still on cloud nine and it will be a while till we are off.

A huge thank you to the entire Four Seasons DC team and we would recommend them ten times over!

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

We held our wedding reception in Seasons at the Four Seasons located in Georgetown. To say that the reception, food, and cake was AMAZING would be an understatement. We absolutely loved everything! They helped us with a custom menu served at fun, interactive food stations. We had a taco station, mini-burgers and fries in fry baskets, and a mashed potato bar too! The team at the Four Seasons, let by Katie Shannon, was the most professional and friendly group of people ever! We held our cocktail hour outside on their front patio area, and the set-up with lawn furniture made our guests feel comfortable and welcoming. Our wedding reception was everything we had hoped for and completely individualized to what we wanted for our day, down to the "pink" velvet wedding cake and bourbon bar. Thank you Katie and the Four Seasons team for making our wedding reception and wedding weekend amazing!

Annie · Married on 01/18/2014

I can't say enough good things about the Four Seasons as a wedding venue. They really did make my dream wedding come true. They went above and beyond for my family, my dad has some ailing health issues and they really were on beck and call for him. This is not at all a nice and stuffy hotel. They go all out for their guests, they never say no, I am so happy I went the extra mile and went with this hotel. It was a gorgeous night, the staff is AMAZING, the hotel is stunning and again they can make your dream wedding come true. If you get married in DC, you HAVE to get married at the Four Seasons. If there were 100 stars to give them, I would do it.

Rebecca · Married on 01/04/2014

The Four Seasons staff, and in particular, Katie Shannon, helped make the wedding of my dreams come alive! After doing an extensive search throughout DC for venue options for my winter wedding, the Four Seasons immediately felt like home. Overall, you receive a tremendously high value when you work with the Four Seasons. With other venues you simply get a venue space and F&B when you sign a contract. At the Four Seasons, you're warmly welcomed into the "family" and are introduced to a team of contacts who are available for countless questions, ideas, or issues that come up. Working with Katie eliminated the need for me to hire a wedding planner and there wasn't an end to the amount of help Katie was willing to provide, whether she was bustling my dress or providing a full security detail to usher the bridal party out of a side entrance for pictures so as not to be seen before the ceremony. Those are just 2 of probably 1,000 examples that I can give!

I could go on, and on, and on and ON about the merits of working with this wonderful hotel. And for the record, the Four Seasons is much more affordable of an option than you may think. I was able to take advantage of the Winter Wedding Package and save quite a bit per head and my guests were none the wiser. For the elegance and cache that comes with the property, the hotel is also incredibly approachable, welcoming, and not at all stuffy. If you want to feel like a King and Queen for the entire time leading up to your wedding, please seriously consider the Four Seasons. You won't have to think twice that you're in good hands and you'll be able to more thoroughly enjoy yourself and soak up the meaning of the day. Everything was truly flawless and my husband and I thoroughout the entire wedding planning process kept reflecting about how happy we were with our decision.

Deb · Married on 07/21/2013

I have to echo all of the amazing reviews of the Four Seasons Washington, DC as a wedding venue. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a magnificent event and that we felt well taken care of throughout the whole planning process and wedding weekend.

We especially want to thank Tina Nader and Sara Rosen! Tina's enthusiasm and gentle manner from the beginning helped us to choose the Four Seasons as our wedding venue. Tina and Sara were always ready with suggestions, whatever we asked they would respond, but never were insistent on the way they felt things should be or critical of any of our wishes.

We felt that, despite the fact that Four Seasons events can range all the way up to the very lavish, with Tina and Sara' help we were able to create an amazing, simple, elegant event that was within our budget and exactly what we wanted.

The spaces are beautiful and the food was magnificent. We have had so many compliments on how delicious it all was and how wonderfully everything flowed throughout the evening.

Shira · Married on 05/26/2013

Tina and Sara at the Four Seasons are incredible. They are exactly who you wnat to plan your event with--they are fun, sweet, full of great ideas, responsive and just amazing. I am THRILLED to have had my event at the Four Seasons--I was treated like a queen all weekend. The reception was amazing--everyone had so much fun. Food was delicious, the room is beautiful--just perfect

Amazing service! The Four Seasons really makes you feel special on your wedding day despite your budget or party size. I worked with Sara Rosen and she was really great at helping you sort out details for your big day including the pricing for various additional items.

Alexandra · Married on 11/03/2012

I could not say enough about the Four Seasons and their event team, they are absolutely fabulous and gave us the wedding of our dreams. Tina and Sara were extremely professional, responsive and supportive during the entire process and made sure that every last detail was taken care of. The venue, food and decor were amazing and our guests were blown away. I would recommend this venue, they make sure that everything is taken care of and go above and beyond to make your wedding beautiful.

• User2090575 · 2+ years ago

Everything about our wedding at the Four Seasons in Washington DC was just amazing. David Anderson and Sara Rosen did a fantastic job pulling together our wedding. We had both our ceremony and reception here and the transition of the ballroom went flawlessly. We were thrilled from beginning to end with the level of service and responsiveness that we received.

The food and drink was devine. All of our guests raved about how great the food was and how much they enjoyed everything. Additionally, everyone there was able to easily take care of any special requests/needs for our guests when it came to dietary restrictions or requests. The cake was just perfect. We just showed the pastry chef a picture of how we wanted it to look and was just blown away when we saw it at our reception. It was like the picture came to life.

The Four Seasons just went above and beyond the entire time -- from when we signed the contract to when we checked out. The little touches that they surprised us with were just amazing and we'd highly recommend the Four Seasons to anyone looking for a fantastic venue.

Nadia · Married on 09/29/2012

The Four Seasons is absolutely, hands down the best venue for a wedding in Washington, DC. David Anderson and staff handled every detail with grace and professionalism. We were married in the courtyard of the hotel with all of the flowers in bloom. Everything was set up perfectly for the ceremony. For the cocktail hour, we had passed hor d'oeuvres and a tapas bar. All of the food was flawless particularly the filet mignon at dinner. How they could serve over 100 filets perfectly cooked boggles my mind! The wedding cake is included and the flavors they have are fantastic, and pastry/cake chef is better than any Parisian patisserie!
    If you want to plan a wedding and not be consumed with stress and details, this is the way to go.

chris · Married on 09/28/2012

Our wedding reception in the Seasons Room at the Four Seasons in Washington DC exceeded all of our expectations. To put it simply, if you want a first class wedding reception, this is the place.

The service is of the highest quality from the time you walk in until the time you leave. There is never a question about responsiveness, professionalism, value, or flexibility. Tina and Sara are excellent to work with during the planning and amazing the day of the event. Everything was flawless this night of our reception.

The Seasons room was completely renovated in early 2012 and looks GREAT. If you have not considered it, you need to go visit. We initially wanted to find a muesum/classic house in Washington DC so we could have a DC vibe, but completely changed our minds when we saw the room and hotel.

According to our guests (and us), the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. At most weddings, the food is average at best. However, not at the Four Seasons. The food was of the same caliber they would serve at any of their hotel restaurants.

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2012

David and Sara from the Four Seasons were superb. From the day that we signed our contract, we were taken care of. There was no need for us to coordinate other vendors with the hotel. They took care of everything for us. The food and drink were amazing. People kept telling us that they had never had such delicious food at a wedding. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that there was no special attention given to the bride and groom by the wait staff. My husband didn't even get to try the hors d'oeurves because the waiters constantly had no food. Overall, though, we had a five star experience!

Erin · Married on 08/11/2012

The team at Four Seasons did a great job. The venue and staff was impeccable. The food was really good, which was really important to my new husband. I couldn't have chose a better place to get married. I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

sasha · Married on 07/01/2012

The Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC was the best place my husband and I could have asked for to hold our wedding. From the moment we decided to have our wedding at the hotel we were treated like royalty. One of the most important things to us about the wedding was making sure our guests always had food, drinks and most importantly a good time. The Four Seaons team led by Joe, Dave and Sara-made this all possible. Everyone was given such incredible service, the food was amazing, the night was seamless and neither my husband or I had to worry about a thing. I can't imagine any venue making it easier to hold a wedding and host the most important people in your life. If you are considering the DC area and even if you may not be considering a hotel, I would HIGHLY recommend giving Dave Anderson or Sara Rosen a call to discuss the various options the Four Seasons offers. We had so much flexiblity to do what we wanted to do and spend what we could spend. The professionalism and quality of service far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue to anyone considering a wedding in the area.

Marian · Married on 05/27/2012

You won't hear the word "no" at the Four Seasons. Service is their middle name. It is a wonderful, elegant, yet understated atmosphere and the food is fabulous! But - truly - the service is unmatched. Anywhere. I really felt that we got an incredible value for the dollar. Any request we made was addressed with professionalism and attention. You just can't go wrong at the Four Seasons!

april · Married on 02/18/2012

Four Seasons is THE place in WASH DC for a wedding due to:
    Impeccable attention to detail
    Highly responsive to any queries
    Mostly all inclusive packages (great value for the services and quality of food)
    Beautiful remodel in the Seasons room. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Our wedding coordinator, David Anderson, was wonderful to work with....
    THE FOOD....5 star restaurant dining to all of your guests
    Attentive staff during the reception

We are looking forward to returning to the Four Seasons for our 1 year anniversary.