42 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC

Signature Drink (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
42 Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Reviews

My husband and I were thrilled that we picked the Four Seasons for our August wedding. Caity Kanengiser was a pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process so easy for us! We absolutely loved the tasting, and even came in for a separate cocktail tasting where my husband and I were allowed to chose our own speciality cocktail. I loved the Seasons room as the venue for the wedding. It was perfect for a summer day/night, and the Four Seasons transformed the room into my dream wedding space. The food was phenomenal, and the service at the dinner was excellent. The Four Seasons level of service exceeded all expectations for the entire wedding weekend; Caity even brought up sugar cookies with my husband's last name to welcome me to my bridal suite. She also was able to secure the Conservatory for the ceremony, which is a beautiful space. I highly recommend working with Caity and Four Seasons DC for your next special event, and I cannot wait to celebrate my anniversary at the Four Seasons next year.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

What an amazing experience at the Four Seasons! From the day we first came to see the Seasons room all the way to our wedding day, the Four Seasons pulled out all the stops to ensure we had the most fantastic experience ever. We were lucky enough to work with the amazing Nicole Rachek, whose dedication to our event completely surpassed our expectations. The level of service at the Four Seasons is totally unmatched in the DC area, and we are so grateful to the Four Seasons Washington team for making our wedding the best day ever!

Profile Picture Kristiina, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access
4.7

What a fantastic venue! We worked with Bryan Stiffler, who was absolutely wonderful. I often referred to him as the "Mom Whisperer" -- he was calm, professional, and very helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of the event.

The Four Seasons absolutely lived up to its reputation without coming across as stuffy. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch, and our guests had an amazing night.

Profile Picture User5225261, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet

As you might expect, everything was top notch at the Four Seasons. Our entire family could not have been treated better, the service is impeccable (again, as you might expect from the Four Seasons) and the amenities are A+. High class and understated luxury. Mmmmmm...

Profile Picture User6943961, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons recently hosted our February 27, 2016 wedding. This venue exceeded our expectations and delivered nothing short of an extraordinary experience that we and our families will remember for the rest of our lives.

Their attention to detail is impeccable. The hotel provided a level of service and professionalism that could only be described as other-worldly and may as well be the pinnacle of perfection.

From the start, Director of Events Sales & Group Event Services Joseph Richter and his colleague Nicole Rachek not only made our wedding memorable, but went above and beyond in every possible way to ensure that our event was spectacular and flawless.

We enjoyed Friday and Saturday night in the epic Royal Suite, which was a phenomenal experience in itself. When we arrived at our suite on Friday afternoon Joe had a special congratulatory cake on display in one of the two living rooms for us -- such a sweet and charming surprise! The day of the wedding we were presented flutes and champagne -- a very appreciated and welcomed surprise while we were getting ready for our big day!

Almost 2 weeks later and our guests are still buzzing about how our reception was by far the best wedding reception they had ever attended. This is absolutely wonderful since we wanted nothing more than our guests to have the time of their lives and the Four Seasons exceeded that expectation and so much more.

After our evening concluded, my husband and I were met with an amazing surprise waiting for us in the Royal Suite. It was completely unexpected and really put the finishing touch on what had been an event that every bride dreams of.

A huge thank you to the Four Seasons staff, Joe and Nicole for giving us a once in a lifetime experience!

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The quality of service at the Four Seasons is unparalleled by any other venue in DC. That is why we booked our wedding at the hotel - and that's part of the reason our guests continue to rave about our wedding. We worked with Katie and then Nicole Rachek when planning our wedding. My husband is a chef, and food was the ultimate priority for him. He really valued the detail in food and service provided by the hotel. We have never had such delicious food before at a wedding. We wish we could do it all over again! Nicole was amazing and proved to be such a wonderful asset for us. It was an exceptional weekend for us. We're forever loyal to the Four Seasons.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception could not have been better! The event was flawless and the staff were great. The day-of planner was incredible and provided us a ton of flexibility to make the event exactly what we wanted. I cannot say enough about the amazing food!

Profile Picture User4249271, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All the rave reviews below are much deserved. The Four Seasons helped make my big day the best and most special day I could have asked for. From meeting them on day one (I worked with Sara Rosen, Katie Shannon and Nicole Rachek -- all absolutely top notch!), I felt so much at home. They listened to every detail and boy did they execute every single one of them and even went above and beyond on them.

My wedding was very small and intimate - 50ish guests. I wanted three different "visions" for the wedding and rather than run away or say no, they jumped at the opportunity. Originally I was planning to have the ceremony in the George Washington room (winter wonderland themed), then we moved to the courtyard for cocktail hour and dinner (tented, rustic/candlelight feel), and then go back to the GW room which was going to be flipped for the chic/lounge vibe for dancing and drinks. Katie and Sara helped me every step of the way with how this would look! They Worked with every single vendor on several occasions and all the while made me feel at complete ease (not to mention they took every phone call and responded to every email with all my crazy questions).

Last minute, they upgraded our ceremony room to the Conservatory Room which was unbelievable! Katie and Nicole just knew it would fit the theme of the wedding so much better... and I completely trusted them on it.

And lastly, I can't tell you how well they treat you. We felt like royalty and so did my entire family and wedding guests. Everyone was raving about their service and the special offerings they provided. I have three little nieces and they had tents in the rooms with grills filled with candy and cookies! They even did a scavenger hunt for them. I can go on and on for forever but I won't continue to bore you with the details -- I just can't thank them enough for making my dreams come true.

If you are getting married in DC, you must must must consider the Four Seasons.

Profile Picture User4823916, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Echoing what others have said, we having nothing but glowing remarks about the Four Seasons in Georgetown Washington D.C. We had a perfect wedding weekend! This included our rooms, the overall hotel service, rehearsal dinner at Bourbon Steakhouse and of course the actual wedding. The Four Seasons definitely goes to the top of the list for quality service and luxury experience.

We worked with Sara Rosen as our point of contact. She and the entire Four Seasons staff were simply amazing! From our first meeting it was clear to see that we were in good hands with Sara. She was able to accommodate every request and took a lot of anxiety out of our planning process. She was really helpful with recommending vendors and with suggestions for the ceremony and reception.

It’s true that you have to pay for quality, so as long as you don’t mind the price, you are in for an exceptional experience that will leave your guests with memories to last a lifetime. We had a smaller more intimate wedding and were able to focus a lot on the small details. The ceremony was in the Conservatory which has a gorgeous skylight above where we stood. The room was small enough for us to have a quartet without amplification. There was a one-hour cocktail hour held in the Foyer, during which time there were five types of hors d’oeuvres served and a tapas station with seven varieties of dishes. We held our dinner / reception in the Dumbarton room which was the perfect size for us even with a small dance floor, DJ and bar. Once dancing started we had the doors opened to adjoining Conservatory where guests could hang out at cocktail tables or use the photo booth.

Everything went perfectly and we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how beautiful and wonderful everything was. A giant thank you to the Four Seasons staff! We highly recommend them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is easy to write as our wedding at the Four Seasons DC this weekend was perfect. We worked specifically worked with David Anderson; he and the entire team at the Four Seasons were amazing to work with and we are so grateful to have had such an exceptional wedding planning team.

From the moment we met David a year ago, we knew we were in great hands. He was so easy to work with and truly made our wedding planning experience so much fun and, honestly, stress-free. It is so obvious that he values his clients and his job. Any idea we had, David spent time helping us think through it, and with his advice and suggestions, those ideas came to fruition. He was so patient and kind and overall beyond a pleasure to work with.

David and the Four Seasons team treated us like royalty this past weekend. We knew the service would be impeccable, but the reality of it was above and beyond; everyone knew us - from the bellmen, to the concierge, to the bartenders, etc. We can go on and on about how beautiful and wonderful everything was. The outdoor ceremony space, the food, the cake, the Seasons room, everything! was perfect! The pieces of the puzzle came together to form an unforgettable weekend. We are still on cloud nine and it will be a while till we are off.

A huge thank you to the entire Four Seasons DC team and we would recommend them ten times over!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding reception in Seasons at the Four Seasons located in Georgetown. To say that the reception, food, and cake was AMAZING would be an understatement. We absolutely loved everything! They helped us with a custom menu served at fun, interactive food stations. We had a taco station, mini-burgers and fries in fry baskets, and a mashed potato bar too! The team at the Four Seasons, let by Katie Shannon, was the most professional and friendly group of people ever! We held our cocktail hour outside on their front patio area, and the set-up with lawn furniture made our guests feel comfortable and welcoming. Our wedding reception was everything we had hoped for and completely individualized to what we wanted for our day, down to the "pink" velvet wedding cake and bourbon bar. Thank you Katie and the Four Seasons team for making our wedding reception and wedding weekend amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I can't say enough good things about the Four Seasons as a wedding venue. They really did make my dream wedding come true. They went above and beyond for my family, my dad has some ailing health issues and they really were on beck and call for him. This is not at all a nice and stuffy hotel. They go all out for their guests, they never say no, I am so happy I went the extra mile and went with this hotel. It was a gorgeous night, the staff is AMAZING, the hotel is stunning and again they can make your dream wedding come true. If you get married in DC, you HAVE to get married at the Four Seasons. If there were 100 stars to give them, I would do it.

Profile Picture Annie, 1/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons staff, and in particular, Katie Shannon, helped make the wedding of my dreams come alive! After doing an extensive search throughout DC for venue options for my winter wedding, the Four Seasons immediately felt like home. Overall, you receive a tremendously high value when you work with the Four Seasons. With other venues you simply get a venue space and F&B when you sign a contract. At the Four Seasons, you're warmly welcomed into the "family" and are introduced to a team of contacts who are available for countless questions, ideas, or issues that come up. Working with Katie eliminated the need for me to hire a wedding planner and there wasn't an end to the amount of help Katie was willing to provide, whether she was bustling my dress or providing a full security detail to usher the bridal party out of a side entrance for pictures so as not to be seen before the ceremony. Those are just 2 of probably 1,000 examples that I can give!

I could go on, and on, and on and ON about the merits of working with this wonderful hotel. And for the record, the Four Seasons is much more affordable of an option than you may think. I was able to take advantage of the Winter Wedding Package and save quite a bit per head and my guests were none the wiser. For the elegance and cache that comes with the property, the hotel is also incredibly approachable, welcoming, and not at all stuffy. If you want to feel like a King and Queen for the entire time leading up to your wedding, please seriously consider the Four Seasons. You won't have to think twice that you're in good hands and you'll be able to more thoroughly enjoy yourself and soak up the meaning of the day. Everything was truly flawless and my husband and I thoroughout the entire wedding planning process kept reflecting about how happy we were with our decision.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I have to echo all of the amazing reviews of the Four Seasons Washington, DC as a wedding venue. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a magnificent event and that we felt well taken care of throughout the whole planning process and wedding weekend.

We especially want to thank Tina Nader and Sara Rosen! Tina's enthusiasm and gentle manner from the beginning helped us to choose the Four Seasons as our wedding venue. Tina and Sara were always ready with suggestions, whatever we asked they would respond, but never were insistent on the way they felt things should be or critical of any of our wishes.

We felt that, despite the fact that Four Seasons events can range all the way up to the very lavish, with Tina and Sara' help we were able to create an amazing, simple, elegant event that was within our budget and exactly what we wanted.

The spaces are beautiful and the food was magnificent. We have had so many compliments on how delicious it all was and how wonderfully everything flowed throughout the evening.

Profile Picture Deb, 7/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tina and Sara at the Four Seasons are incredible. They are exactly who you wnat to plan your event with--they are fun, sweet, full of great ideas, responsive and just amazing. I am THRILLED to have had my event at the Four Seasons--I was treated like a queen all weekend. The reception was amazing--everyone had so much fun. Food was delicious, the room is beautiful--just perfect

Profile Picture Shira, 5/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing service! The Four Seasons really makes you feel special on your wedding day despite your budget or party size. I worked with Sara Rosen and she was really great at helping you sort out details for your big day including the pricing for various additional items.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not say enough about the Four Seasons and their event team, they are absolutely fabulous and gave us the wedding of our dreams. Tina and Sara were extremely professional, responsive and supportive during the entire process and made sure that every last detail was taken care of. The venue, food and decor were amazing and our guests were blown away. I would recommend this venue, they make sure that everything is taken care of and go above and beyond to make your wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our wedding at the Four Seasons in Washington DC was just amazing. David Anderson and Sara Rosen did a fantastic job pulling together our wedding. We had both our ceremony and reception here and the transition of the ballroom went flawlessly. We were thrilled from beginning to end with the level of service and responsiveness that we received.

The food and drink was devine. All of our guests raved about how great the food was and how much they enjoyed everything. Additionally, everyone there was able to easily take care of any special requests/needs for our guests when it came to dietary restrictions or requests. The cake was just perfect. We just showed the pastry chef a picture of how we wanted it to look and was just blown away when we saw it at our reception. It was like the picture came to life.

The Four Seasons just went above and beyond the entire time -- from when we signed the contract to when we checked out. The little touches that they surprised us with were just amazing and we'd highly recommend the Four Seasons to anyone looking for a fantastic venue.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/28/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Four Seasons is absolutely, hands down the best venue for a wedding in Washington, DC. David Anderson and staff handled every detail with grace and professionalism. We were married in the courtyard of the hotel with all of the flowers in bloom. Everything was set up perfectly for the ceremony. For the cocktail hour, we had passed hor d'oeuvres and a tapas bar. All of the food was flawless particularly the filet mignon at dinner. How they could serve over 100 filets perfectly cooked boggles my mind! The wedding cake is included and the flavors they have are fantastic, and pastry/cake chef is better than any Parisian patisserie!
If you want to plan a wedding and not be consumed with stress and details, this is the way to go.

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception in the Seasons Room at the Four Seasons in Washington DC exceeded all of our expectations. To put it simply, if you want a first class wedding reception, this is the place.

The service is of the highest quality from the time you walk in until the time you leave. There is never a question about responsiveness, professionalism, value, or flexibility. Tina and Sara are excellent to work with during the planning and amazing the day of the event. Everything was flawless this night of our reception.

The Seasons room was completely renovated in early 2012 and looks GREAT. If you have not considered it, you need to go visit. We initially wanted to find a muesum/classic house in Washington DC so we could have a DC vibe, but completely changed our minds when we saw the room and hotel.

According to our guests (and us), the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. At most weddings, the food is average at best. However, not at the Four Seasons. The food was of the same caliber they would serve at any of their hotel restaurants.

Profile Picture User3069509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

David and Sara from the Four Seasons were superb. From the day that we signed our contract, we were taken care of. There was no need for us to coordinate other vendors with the hotel. They took care of everything for us. The food and drink were amazing. People kept telling us that they had never had such delicious food at a wedding. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that there was no special attention given to the bride and groom by the wait staff. My husband didn't even get to try the hors d'oeurves because the waiters constantly had no food. Overall, though, we had a five star experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Four Seasons did a great job. The venue and staff was impeccable. The food was really good, which was really important to my new husband. I couldn't have chose a better place to get married. I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/11/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC was the best place my husband and I could have asked for to hold our wedding. From the moment we decided to have our wedding at the hotel we were treated like royalty. One of the most important things to us about the wedding was making sure our guests always had food, drinks and most importantly a good time. The Four Seaons team led by Joe, Dave and Sara-made this all possible. Everyone was given such incredible service, the food was amazing, the night was seamless and neither my husband or I had to worry about a thing. I can't imagine any venue making it easier to hold a wedding and host the most important people in your life. If you are considering the DC area and even if you may not be considering a hotel, I would HIGHLY recommend giving Dave Anderson or Sara Rosen a call to discuss the various options the Four Seasons offers. We had so much flexiblity to do what we wanted to do and spend what we could spend. The professionalism and quality of service far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue to anyone considering a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture sasha, 7/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You won't hear the word "no" at the Four Seasons. Service is their middle name. It is a wonderful, elegant, yet understated atmosphere and the food is fabulous! But - truly - the service is unmatched. Anywhere. I really felt that we got an incredible value for the dollar. Any request we made was addressed with professionalism and attention. You just can't go wrong at the Four Seasons!

Profile Picture Marian, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall, this was a fantastic venue. However, we had a couple problems (to be expected on any wedding day), which is why my review is not perfect. The food was the best I've had at any wedding (as some of my guests also mentioned) and the room was beautiful - we have already been back once and plan to celebrate many other events there. I would highly recommend this venue to any DC bride looking for a classy and fun place to get married!

Profile Picture User2571627, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews