Fortuna Events Miami

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Based in Miami, Florida, Fortuna Events Miami is a wedding and special events planning company. Offering coordination and design services, this business specializes in weddings, special events, and more. Owner Barbara Corzo s a certified event planner with over 20 years of experience in organizing celebrations of all sizes. She and her team work with couples in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Florida Keys but also offers her services nationwide and destination wedding planning.

Fortuna Events Miami offers full, partial, and month/day-of coordination. Barbara and her team provide free consultations, allowing you to explore any ideas you might have for your day. A customized plan is then created around these ideas and the level of assistance you think you need. These planners believe that tailored packages are the best way to meet the budget and unique request of every couple. Some of the services that Fortuna Events Miami offers include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest-list management
  • Scheduling
  • To-do list
  • Event design
  • Travel services
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Niuvis
    Niuvis M. Married on 11/11/2021

Bobby is a very experienced and dedicated wedding planner. Was it easy ? Not at times but she always managed to turn it all to good!!

You will definitely face many challenges during the planning and execution of a wedding having an experience wedding planner can make the difference on one of the most important day of your life “making it a great memory”
  • Nina
    Nina L. Married on 09/04/2021

Best of the best

This was the absolute best service I could have asked for during a pandemic. She made the event beautiful and everything happened effortlessly. I felt as though she was my fairy godmother. Was super attentive and detailed about all the time lines and everyone roles. Made the transition (we had to switch our wedding date due to the pandemic) effortlessly. 11/10 would recommended to any bride who truly wants a supportive wedding planner that only wants the best for the bride and truly enjoys her work!
  • Camila
    Camila A. Married on 07/31/2021

Fenomenal fairy tale wedding

Ever since forever I always dreamed of the perfect wedding planner for my wedding. When I started planning my wedding I thought I didn’t need a wedding planner and all of a sudden I came across Bobbie. We spoke literally about an hour or so and the connection was just there. I just knew I had found my wedding planner just by talking to her. I had a very detailed beauty and the beast sparkled with a little bit of Cinderella wedding. Bobbie heard every single detail that I had we went over everything and on our special day everything was just magical. Having Xiomara and her assistant helping us out throughout the night was the most amazing thing ever. I didn’t even have to hold my tail because they were there helping me. Everything from start to end was just amazing!! I will recommend Bobbie and her girls with my eyes closed anytime. Thank you ladies for making my dream wedding come true.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Fortuna Events Miami Price Rates

Omega Events Omega Events Wedding DJs

Bobbie, elegance describes her with experience and people who all love her in the wedding business. She is classy and warm for the families and so very organized. Very fun to hang out with at any wedding and makes everyone feel very comfortable. Warning: she books fast!!

The Sonoma House The Sonoma House Banquet Halls

Bobbie Outerino is our exclusive wedding coordinator at the Sonoma House. She brings 15+ years of experience with her and has done a magnitude of weddings throughout the South Florida area. She is an excellent asset to our team. We highly recommend her and her team of professionals.

8350 NW 52nd Terrace, Suite 301 Miami, FL, 33166

10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Mon-Friday; 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturdays; Closed on Sundays
Location of (Fortuna Events Miami)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding