Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.

$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.

Forever Young is a full service event planning company!  No event is too big or small for us at Forever Young!  We design, plan and produce events with creativity while identifying your needs, fulfilling all objectives and exceeding all expectations!

Events range from dinner parties to bar/bat mitzvahs and weddings! Some things that you can expect from Forever Young are Event Management, Budget Tracking, Venue Search & Selection, Guest List Organization, Staff, Vendor Comparison, and Day-of Coordination for all events!

A popular service we offer in addition to planning is the day-of wedding coordinator! The big day is approaching and we are on call and ready for unlimited e-mail and phone contact. Sit back, relax and enjoy your special day, while we make sure that everything goes according to plan!

Email us at FYParties@gmail.com

Telephone: 631.662.2890

Website: http://www.fyparties.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. on

17 Reviews for Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.

User Photos
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (2)
Guest List (1)
Destination (1)

I absolutely LOVED working with Sara! Sara was the wedding planner for my sister-in-laws wedding and she had nothing but great things to say about her. So when it came time to hire a wedding planner, we knew exactly who to turn to. My husband and I live in California and got married in New York. Sara helped us ease so much stress of planning a destination wedding. She was always quick to respond and had so many great ideas! She is very knowledgable in the business and will tell you what will work smoothly and what will not. I wanted wine barrels for decoration at the ceremony and Sara was able to find a company to bring them in for a great price. She always made herself available for the few trips I made to New York for wedding planning. When the week of the wedding rolled around, my venue's in house planner decided to go on a surprise vacation. I wasn't stressed because I knew we had Sara to make sure everything went smoothly. The day of the wedding went better than I expected and Sara helped keep me calm all day. She even remembered to bring me water because I would forget to drink. My whole bridal party loved working with her as well. She was very fun and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. If your looking for a planner of any party, Sara is definitely your girl!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals
2.3

I hired Sara for my day of services. Our first meeting was great! She was professional and down to earth. Once we started going though she did not respond on time and was rude at times. The day of my wedding she complained about my vendors and my in house event planner leaving me feeling bad. She did not coordinate photos as she said she would which was in her contract and she seemed unhappy. Think she felt underpaid but she set the price and I didn’t fight it. I see she has great reviews and I May have just had a bad one with her but I would think twice before hiring her as she is all about the money .

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply fantastic. Sara’s professionalism, attention to detail and creativity were essential to the incredible wedding that we had. Also, she is committed to her clients and works tirelessly to ensure that the experience is as painless as possible. The consensus from all our guests was that our wedding was an unqualified success. That was all down to Sara. She is a first class event planner and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Omar, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. Pricing