Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. Reviews

26 | West Islip, NY

26 Reviews for Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.

26 Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. Reviews
  • I

Ian Hantman · Married on 10/27/2018

The best party planner out there

I can not express how amazing Sara was. From the first day we met her she was friendly, organized and knew exactly what to do. We had a quick engagement and Sara was up for the challenge. She went to every appointment of ours from the band to the tasting to the dress fitting. Sara was available via call or text and responded any time of the day. She made a very stressful time feel calm and relaxing. Sara and her team were there the whole weekend of our wedding from the rehearsal to the wedding to the brunch the next day. You should not look any further as if you need a party planner Sara and Forever Young Parties is the only way to go

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Sara was amazing!! We had our wedding in our backyard and we had a MILLION things to think about, but Sara made it feel effortless. We had her help from the beginning of planning all the way up to the big day. She put us in contact with awesome vendors (flowers, catering, etc) that were exactly the vibe and price we were looking for. The couple weeks before the wedding she coordinated all of our vendors seamlessly, ensuring not a thing was out of place the day of. On our wedding day she handled any issues with other vendors so efficiently we didn’t even know anything was out of place. She even got us money back for one of our vendors forgetting some linens (which she found replacements for that day, again without us even knowing!)

The best part was her relaxed and laid back personality. She handles everything with ease so you don’t feel stressed. Any question/comment/thought I had about he wedding I could just contact her and instantly feel better.

I seriously couldn’t have thrown together the amazing wedding we had without her!! Hire her now!!

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 1
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 7
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 8
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 9

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Sara is the best! She made sure my day was executed flawlessly. My husband and I agree that we have no idea what we would have done without her making our day go smoothly. I plan events for a living, so I know she’s the best of the best. If you are on the fence at all about a doc - it was the best decision we made. You won’t regret it!

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Sara! Sara was the wedding planner for my sister-in-laws wedding and she had nothing but great things to say about her. So when it came time to hire a wedding planner, we knew exactly who to turn to. My husband and I live in California and got married in New York. Sara helped us ease so much stress of planning a destination wedding. She was always quick to respond and had so many great ideas! She is very knowledgable in the business and will tell you what will work smoothly and what will not. I wanted wine barrels for decoration at the ceremony and Sara was able to find a company to bring them in for a great price. She always made herself available for the few trips I made to New York for wedding planning. When the week of the wedding rolled around, my venue's in house planner decided to go on a surprise vacation. I wasn't stressed because I knew we had Sara to make sure everything went smoothly. The day of the wedding went better than I expected and Sara helped keep me calm all day. She even remembered to bring me water because I would forget to drink. My whole bridal party loved working with her as well. She was very fun and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. If your looking for a planner of any party, Sara is definitely your girl!

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2018

I do not even know where to begin on how amazing Sara was to work with! From the day we met her I knew that she was exactly who I needed to have by my side during the whole planning process! We originally hired her to help with the last few months of our wedding planning and day of coordination. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances we last minute had to change our date. Sara helped us every step of the way in making sure we had a smooth transition from our original date to our new date! Without hesitation she took on this new date and continued to help us with everything! Her attention to detail and organization skills are out of this world which made my life so incredibly easy! She created the most beautiful candy/dessert table! As if there was not enough bumps in the road our minister cancelled last minute and Sara without question stepped up to the plate and gave the most beautiful sermon ever! She took all stress away from me and was always available to talk or meet! I highly would recommend Sara and forever young to ALL couples!! She was not only the most amazing person to work with but she truly has become a forever friend!!

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 10
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 11
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 12
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 13
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 14
    Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 15

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Words alone cannot express how grateful I am of Sara and her assistant being there for me and my family on my wedding day! Sara arrived promptly at the St. Regis hotel in NYC early in the morning and was by my side until the wee hours of the night! Sara and her assistant organized the entire day of events to help ease the stress and was able to assist with anything that any of us needed throughout the day/evening. Sara is so friendly, warm, attentive and highly detailed oriented! I don't know how she does it all! But do know that Sara does her work with a huge smile on her face and with the highest heels ever! Love you Sara! Thank you for making my special day the best!!

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved having Sara as our planner! She answered all my emails and even texts in a timely manner and was an amazing liaison between us and our vendors. Our wedding was not an easy one as it was completely outdoor, tented and every single thing needed to be rented. There were also many stipulations, rules and regulations since we were on a historic estate. We are SO glad we had Sara handle all of these details as it would have been extremely overwhelming. My husband and I felt more and more at ease each time we had a meeting with Sara. Not only was she helpful as a planner but having a day-of coordinator was crucial! I have no idea what I would have done without her the day of the wedding!! There's so many moving parts!! Sara made our lives easier throughout the whole process and would definitely recommend having her at your wedding!

Jari · Married on 02/16/2018

Sara is Amazing!! Actually there aren't enough words to explain how amazing she is. She easily becomes part of your family! I found Sara through my boss who had hired Sara for her daughter's wedding back in July of 2017. As the Maid of Honor of my best friend's wedding, I knew that most of the stresses of the wedding day would land mostly on me and the bride. So I hired Sara for my best friend's wedding and it was the best decision I could have made. I wanted my best friend to have the most stress-free, most amazing, best wedding of her life. And not only did Sara deliver but she honestly exceeded our expectations. She is so professional, organized, detail oriented and always 2 steps ahead of the game. To top it off, she's an all around amazing person. Her vibe is so loving and positive! WE LOVED SARA! I will always recommend her.

• O

Omar · Married on 11/03/2017

Simply fantastic. Sara’s professionalism, attention to detail and creativity were essential to the incredible wedding that we had. Also, she is committed to her clients and works tirelessly to ensure that the experience is as painless as possible. The consensus from all our guests was that our wedding was an unqualified success. That was all down to Sara. She is a first class event planner and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Lindsay · Married on 10/28/2017

Sara is the absolute BEST! During the months leading up to my wedding, I constantly heard my mom saying "Thank G-d we have Sara" and she was right. Sara is extremely organized, professional, creative, supportive and dedicated. She took all the stress off of us and handled everything like the pro she is. She did not bat an eye to any of our ridiculous requests or needs. She always made herself available to us - we were constantly texting and calling her at all hours of the night. Sara did all of the tasks that you would assume out of a wedding planner and more- helping our flower girls get down the aisle, literally helping me get a stain out of my dress the day of, and helping the groom with rather “silly” last minute requests. She also played a major role in planning our rehearsal dinner and brunch which was extremely helpful since my in laws were throwing those events and they are from out of town. . One of my favorite things that Sara helped with was creating our welcome boxes. They had all of our favorite items in it as well as some NY style goodies which really impressed our guests. My mom and I have both contacted all our friends getting married and told them they must hire Sara. My entire family was extra sad when the wedding was over because we knew that meant we wouldn’t be able to work with Sara anymore and we loved her- not only for her outstanding job but just because she is awesome. However we are still in close contact with Sara and she has become our friend. We have a date in the calendar for when we get back from our honeymoon!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Sara was really a life saver! I did most of the planning process myself but a few months out realized that if I wanted to actually enjoy my day, which I worked so hard to plan, I would need some professional backup. Sara was worth every penny and was there whenever I had a question or a concern the month of my wedding. She had helpful and thoughtful ideas when I needed them. She even trekked to my apartment to pick up a forgotten decoration the day of the wedding, grabbed a 5-hour energy for me and my husband when we started to feel tired, and helped us with every other little hiccup along the way.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you Danielle for the wonderful kind words! I am so glad that you had an amazing wedding and being a part of your special day meant the world to me. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness and I can NOT wait to see the pictures!!! <3 Sara @fyparties
  • User4568328 · 1+ year ago

When our daughter got engaged, my husband thought we didn't need a wedding planner because we knew the drill from making two other weddings. I said we are ABSOLUTELY getting a wedding planner and felt lucky to meet Sara Greenberg, the owner of Forever Young. She was enthusiastic, creative, detail oriented and had a sense of humor! Within a week she was helping me find the venue, the band, the photographer and creating her infamous binder for her notes, quotes and ideas. Looking back, my best vendors came from her. They worked hard for us, gave us great prices and were nice people.

One challenge was the bride and groom lived in Chicago, but she kept everyone in the loop and they totally trusted her because she was extremely responsive (my last wedding planner was NOT), knowledgeable about etiquette and she knows what what to spend money on and what is unnecessary.

As the wedding approached, she followed up with vendors to confirm timelines, costs and payments, and made sure they knew our expectations. She created our unique place cards, packed our hospitality bags and delivered them to the hotel. She also coordinated all the transportation arrangements.

On the day of, Sara was super human. She made sure the guys at the hotel were on time for pictures and then ran to the venue to make sure the girls were. She confirmed the photographer, hair and makeup team, videographer, band, florist and the catering manager were all working in sync. And like Mary Poppins she pulled whatever you needed out of her bag. Breath mints, bandaids, phone charger... Sara Greenberg is a wedding goddess!

Taryn · Married on 09/03/2017

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HIRE SARA!! She's the best of the best and makes you feel like absolutely everything is taken care of-- because it is!! She thinks through EVERY detail and perfects it, all while remaining completely calm. Best of all, she makes you feel calm, too. We can't say enough amazing things about her!!!

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd. 16

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Sara made the entire day stress free. She handled everything expertly and coordinated everything in advance to make sure the day was perfect. She was always easy to contact and meet in advance and was organized and professional. We loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

Patty · Married on 05/20/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Sara this past weekend on a wedding and I can honestly say she was amazing. From start to finish she was the epitomic of perfection. Her attention to detail, her innate style and grace under pressure and caring personality towards clients and guests was truly special.
    As a veteran Maitre ‘D from a Hudson Valley catering company I found her services impressive.
    Her organization and her strong communication skills, which are key to a successful event, was clearly evident.
    She was always available, terrific at problem solving, and her care for clients was a number one priority.
    I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again. She comes with my highest recommendation.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much Patty! Your expertise in events, set up, catering and overall running a wedding blew me away and ultimately made my job easier! Our constant communication and your attention to detail with the event rental ordering saved my clients money and made their event even more special. Working with you and your team was such a delight and the food was amazing. I can not wait to work with you again in the future! xo

Lari · Married on 04/29/2017

Sara was an absolute dream and she's my new best friend! She answered all my emails/texts extremely fast, she was on top of all my vendors and she took care of all my last minute emergencies. She was also an absolute pleasure to be around. Believe me you'd be lucky to have her.

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2016

The smartest decision and money I have ever spent was hiring Sara as our event and day of coordinator. From the moment I met Sara I knew I was in good hands. I had a vision of a Gatsby themed wedding and she helped bring that vision to life with her creativity and attention to detail. Her support, advice and recommendations are invaluable. Not only was she a huge help leading up to the wedding, but the day of the event I was able to enjoy my day without worrying about all the details. She handled issues that came up that day behind the scenes without my involvement. There is no problem big or small that Sara cannot handle She truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. Thank you again for help making my day so special. I cant wait to work with her again. The best thing you could do would be to hire Sara for your next big event!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

From the moment I hired Sara for my September wedding, I felt completely at ease knowing she was there to help. Her professionalism, attention to detail and expertise are second to none. Sarah ensured everything on my wedding day flowed in an organized fashion. Bridesmaids, groomsmen and family were effortlessly coordinated thanks to Sarah. She made me feel calm and assured throughout the whole day, despite the hectic events of the day! Hiring Sarah made the world of a difference!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

My wedding took place in June of this year and I decided to hire Sarah from Forever Young Event Planning as a day of coordinator. To say I was pleased with her service would be an understatement. I couldn’t believe the extent she went to to ensure I was stress free. I had total confidence that my wedding day would be perfect.
    She assisted me not only the day of my wedding but the weeks before my event. Any questions I had she was readily available to answer, provided me with a timeline to ensure my day ran smoothly, confirmed all of my vendors for me and even put together over 150 favors. She brought the favors to the reception hall the morning of the wedding which was one less thing I had to worry about. To be honest there wasn’t one thing I was worried about.
    Most brides look forward to their wedding day but many find that they are stressed, overwhelmed, and in need of assistance…that being said I would undoubtably recommend Sarah and her company. The money I spent on her service was the best money I spent on that day (other than my husbands wedding gift of course).

joan · Married on 06/10/2016

Founder Sara Greenberg went above beyond in helping to make our daughter's wedding ceremony, dinner and follow-up party a week later, perfect in every way. Creative, patient, kind – who could ask for more! She was an absolute DREAM to work with!

Melanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Sara is incredible. I hired her to help me out the day of the wedding since I had already arranged the venue, etc. She was right on top of things and once I was lucky enough to find her,
    she wanted to help all around. She even offered to help me with things that were above and beyond what I contracted with her. She is lovely and easy to work with. Took a lot of the stress off of me from the day I met her until the day of the wedding. Sara always responded immediately to my needs and questions. She always had new and exciting ideas to run by me. I highly recommend her. I couldn't imagine anyone better.

Heather · Married on 11/21/2015

Sara was absolutely amazing in making everything seamless. She was able to make us feel at ease and not worry about a thing! I would recommend Sara (Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd,) to any Bride :) She is extremely organized and will get back to you promptly with any questions you may have! She made My Wedding planning experience extra special and less stressful.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Forever Young Party & Event Planning Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you Heather! Helping you and your mom to plan your wedding was such a pleasure. I am so grateful to have met you both. You were a beautiful bride!

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

I hired Sara as my day-of coordinator for my October wedding. She was incredibly helpful with all the last minute details and went above and beyond to make sure everything came out the way I wanted and the overall day went smoothly. She helped with so many of the last minute projects and details making sure to stick to my vision and theme. She was always available to me when I had questions or wanted to consult on options. On the day of she cooly and calmly handled any of the issues that popped up so that my husband and I didn't have to worry. Her services are reasonably priced, and worth every penny and more. I definitely saved so much money, time and stress in working with her. It was overall such a pleasure working with her and we couldn't have pulled the day off so well without her. I would very highly recommend her for any type of event!

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

I hired Sara to coordinate the afterparty of my wedding 2 years ago. I had a Saturday afternoon wedding at lands end that ended at 5pm so we planned an outdoor after party in my backyard in Massapequa which we invited all 200 guests to. Sara did an absolutely amazing job in regards to every little aspect of the party. The moment i walked into the backyard i realized my pinterest dreams were coming true! Sara set up a popcorn bar, a donut bar, a cookie bar and had a firepit ready for late night smores. She hired a great bartender who was mixing up signature cocktails all night. The rental hightop tables and linens she got were perfect and inexpensive. My guests were amazed at how well put together everything was. They were even happier when Sarah came and delivered hundreds of dollars worth of my absolute favorite food to have after a day of drinking - TACO BELL :) . On your wedding day you deserve to have everything you want, and Sara did that for me. It has been two years and my friends are still talking about the best wedding/after party ever. I absolutely could not have done it without her. I recommend her to everyone i know.
    Last month my best friend got married and hired Sara as her day of coordinator, and I am so glad she did. To be honest, the bridal attendant was not that good at her venue so Sara picked up all her slack and made sure everything was perfect. There were many things that could have went very wrong, but because of Sara being there they didn't.

Beccca · event on: 12/15/2016

Sara did a great job decorating our company holiday party! She took the time to understand our needs and was able to transform our venue into a beautiful space. She was extremely communicative and helpful throughout the process and alleviated all of our decorating stress. We will definitely be calling her again!