1901 Post Oak Blvd. Ste. 1506, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number

About For Your Memories

For Your Memories, Houston's award-winning wedding planning firm, has been creating memories for appreciative brides and grooms for nearly two decades. Entrust your special day to one of the highly respected FYM consultants, and rest assured that your decision will be transformed into an experience exceeding your expectations, as well as those of your families, and guests. The FYM team strives to reinvent each wedding, combining modern trends with timeless traditions while also relieving stress, managing details and acting as your personal advocate all within your specified budget. Call for a private consultation and begin the unforgettable journey - For Your Memories.

Arthur326
Arthur326
Arthur003

4 Reviews for For Your Memories

Holly · Married on 10/24/2008

We hired Summer at For Your Memories about 2 months before the wedding, just as I was about to completely pull my hair out from wedding stress. As a working professional, it became impossible for me to devote the time and energy needed to do both my job and plan the wedding. I am a control freak, but Summer immediately made me feel at ease and let me know that everything would be taken care of. Summer has a very easy-going and fun personality, which allowed us to actually start enjoying the planning process rather than stress over it. She was also incredibly responsive from the moment we hired her, highly organized, and very on-the-ball. Summer helped make our wedding absolutely perfect; we could not have asked for a better night. Definitely worth her weight in gold (and then some)!!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Kristin · Married on 06/28/2008

Karen and For Your Memories made our wedding the day most beautiful and special day - I couldn't have imagined anything more. She is the easiest person to work with and takes your ideas and elevates them to the next level. I couldn't imagine going through the whole wedding planning process with anyone else, nor would I have wanted to. They have fantastic vendor contacts and are connected with all the right people to make your wedding truly amazing! Karen made the planning experience and wedding day -- fun, memorable and completely stress-free.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Leesa · Married on 06/28/2008

Karen and her entire staff were wonderful! She helped us make my daughter's dream wedding a reality. Her expertise, knowledge of vendors and calm reassuring personality made our wedding planning a memorable and fun experience. She kept us organized, and made each decision so easy for us. On the day of the wedding we enjoyed "the moment" without a care in the world. I can't imagine doing what we did without her.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

For Your Memories FAQ

• 1901 Post Oak Blvd., Ste. 1506 Houston, 77056 See on map
    8324532219 (Other Phone Number)
    7135529395 (Fax Number)