1336 Alexander Rd, Leicester, NC 28748 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Fontaine Wedding & Events

Fontaine Wedding & Events is a wedding planner located in Leicester, North Carolina, that serves the surrounding and Charlotte regions. They would love to work with you to create a lovely, heartfelt wedding day that you will cherish for years to come. Their team has the experience, keen awareness and detail, and creativity to make your day special and unique.

Fontaine Wedding & Events will consult with couples to go over what they want for their wedding, such as any themes, styles, desired activities, and more. Their team will help you from beginning to end so that you have someone by your side throughout planning—they will help you find the perfect venue, the best vendors, a great caterer, and more. They offer packages that couples may choose from, depending on their needs. They even have packages for elopements, destination weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and more. They offer various services, including but not limited to the following:

• Coordination
  • Timeline
  • Venue selection

Other Services
Fontaine Wedding & Events would also love to provide couples with an officiant for your ceremony. Just like with planning your wedding, they will work closely with you to make sure the ceremony meets your needs and standards. For more information about their officiant services, please contact Fontaine Wedding & Events directly.

Follow Fontaine Wedding & Events on
Ready for officiating a beautiful ceremony
Ready for officiating a beautiful ceremony
Elopement at the vineyard
Elopement at the vineyard
Elopement at a small lake by a water wheel in Asheville.
Elopement at a small lake by a water wheel in Asheville.
Intimate wedding

25 Reviews for Fontaine Wedding & Events

Fontaine Wedding & Events 1
Fontaine Wedding & Events 2

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

Isabelle is an AMAZING officiant and we are so happy she was apart of our wedding! From the first moment we met her, we just felt like we've known her for a long time. She is so sweet and very professional! She did a great job putting together a personalized ceremony outline for us and got back to us so fast. We had a few changes we wanted to make and she incorporated them with ease. We had the perfect ceremony and can't thank her enough!!!!!! :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Isabelle was a pleasure to work with! We had some changes halfway through our wedding planning which meant we had to scramble a little and change some details. Isabelle was always calm, responsive, and reassuring that it would all be handled and work out in the end. Even on the actual day, she was fixing problems without hesitation and we greatly appreciate how smoothly our wedding day went because of her!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Award

Fontaine Wedding & Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fontaine Wedding & Events 1
    week days Event or military
    Having your Event on a Friday or Sunday will get you a $300 discount. Military gets 10% discount on Venue rental

• Tracy Waldrop Photography
    Tracy Waldrop Photography Wedding Photographers

I love shooting at this venue. Wonderful staff, beautiful property and a great view!!

• Asheville White Dove Releases
    Asheville White Dove Releases Banquet Halls

Fontaine Vineyards is a "best kept secret" wedding venue in WNC if you have not heard of them before. Situated on top of a mountain with 360 degree views overlooking their vineyards, they have a breath taking setting for weddings. You will find the caretakers warm, professional, and amazing pastry chefs as well! I highly recommend this venue complete with a reception facility as well.

• Stargazers Designs
    Stargazers Designs Wedding Florists

Fontaine Vineyards has a breath taking view of the mountains. We love working with Jackie and her staff.

• 1336 Alexander Rd Leicester, NC, 28748 See on map
    8282735103 (Other Phone Number)
    8:30 am to 9 pm and and by appointment