1336 Alexander Rd, Leicester, NC 28748 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Fontaine Wedding & Events

Planning your wedding is a beautiful time of your life and we can help make it stress free.

We offer Wedding Officiant to perform the Ceremony of your dream as well as Weddding Planner with many years of experience and reasonable pricing.

We will work closely with you to meet your needs and standards.

Fontaine Wedding & Events can also help you with an Elopement wedding if you choose to go more of small type wedding.

We can take you to one of our venue or one of our partner venue that we are very confortable with and recommend in the Asheville/Leicester area.

A Pampered and Excellent Servie will be provided to you wheather you choose Officiant, Planner, Elopement, Large of small wedding.

Fontaine Wedding & Events is located in Leicester/Asheville, North Carolina and serves the surrounding and Charlotte regions.

We would love to work with you to create a lovely, heartfelt wedding day that you will cherrish for years to com. Our family team has the experience, keen awareness and detail and creativity to make your day special, memorable and unique.

Jackie or Isabelle from Fontaine Wedding & Events will consult with couples to go over what they wish and need for their wedding, such as any themes, styles, desired activities, and more. Our team will help you from beginning to end so that you have someone by your side throughout planning—we will help you find the perfect venue, the best vendors, great caterer, and more. We offer packages that couples may choose from, depending on their needs. We even have packages for elopements, destination weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and more. They offer various services, including but not limited to the following:

• Coordination, Ceremony Only or Full Day
  • Full Event Planner from day one to end of event and clean up.
  • Timeline
  • Venue selection
  • Officiant

As former owner of a Wedding and Vineyard venue in Leicester,NC. We have the most of experience any wedding services could accuired and will make sure to share it with you in order to give you the best wedding you could possibly dream of.

Working with Brides and Grooms, their family and friends is alway our pleasure.

Thank you for contacting Fontaine Wedding & Events : 828-712-1989

Ready for officiating a beautiful ceremony
Ready for officiating a beautiful ceremony
Elopement at the vineyard
Elopement at the vineyard
Elopement at a small lake by a water wheel in Asheville.
Elopement at a small lake by a water wheel in Asheville.
Intimate wedding

25 Reviews for Fontaine Wedding & Events

Fontaine Wedding & Events 1
Fontaine Wedding & Events 2

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Isabelle was a pleasure to work with! We had some changes halfway through our wedding planning which meant we had to scramble a little and change some details. Isabelle was always calm, responsive, and reassuring that it would all be handled and work out in the end. Even on the actual day, she was fixing problems without hesitation and we greatly appreciate how smoothly our wedding day went because of her!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Simone · Married on 10/28/2017

We got married at Fontaine Vineyards and I cannot expresse into words how amazing everything was. Jackie, the owner, was so responsive, helpful and supportive. This is a beautiful place, very charming and the wine is really good. This place deserves a 10! Thank you Jackie for making our special day truly memorable. Merci beaucoup!

Fontaine Wedding & Events 3
    Fontaine Wedding & Events 4
    Sent on 11/04/2017

Award

Fontaine Wedding & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fontaine Wedding & Events 1
    week days Event or military
    Having your Event on a Friday or Sunday will get you a $300 discount. Military gets 10% discount on Venue rental

• Tracy Waldrop Photography
    Tracy Waldrop Photography Wedding Photographers

I love shooting at this venue. Wonderful staff, beautiful property and a great view!!

• Asheville White Dove Releases
    Asheville White Dove Releases Wedding Musicians

Fontaine Vineyards is a "best kept secret" wedding venue in WNC if you have not heard of them before. Situated on top of a mountain with 360 degree views overlooking their vineyards, they have a breath taking setting for weddings. You will find the caretakers warm, professional, and amazing pastry chefs as well! I highly recommend this venue complete with a reception facility as well.

• Stargazers Designs
    Stargazers Designs Wedding Florists

Fontaine Vineyards has a breath taking view of the mountains. We love working with Jackie and her staff.

• 1336 Alexander Rd Leicester, NC, 28748 See on map
    828-634-4363 (Phone number)
    8282735103 (Other Phone Number)
    8:00 am to 9:30 pm. By appointment 24/7