West Springfield, MA 01089 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400

About Flowers by LC

Flowers by LC wants you to know just how special your occasion is to us, even if the occasion is simply “just because.” I use the freshest flowers and am a talented florist with a wide array of arrangements to fit anything your heart desires.

Follow Flowers by LC on

img4977
44609f6dd7519a6f image

2 Reviews for Flowers by LC

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

Lauren is an excellent florist. She was able to provide us with a variety of beautiful flowers that perfectly complemented our color scheme--all within our budget. I highly recommend her! If the cost of flowers for your wedding is stressing you out but you don't want to compromise on quality and quantity, give her a call!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Flowers by LC's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You were such a pleasure! I enjoyed working with you to make sure that the flowers for your wedding were everything you dreamed.

Rebekah · Married on 11/04/2018

1.4
      3.0

Awful Experience

I spoke to Lauren in May about my November wedding. Originally the date was 11/10 but in June we moved it up to 11/04. We spoke in May concerning the price and what the bouquets and boutineers would look like etc. She was very pleasant and gave me her personal number to send pictures and such and seemed nice and a good deal. So being in school & working full time with my fiancé away in the Army I was busy and finally reached out in september when she appoligized for not contacting me and said she was on a hiatus with her kids in the summer. Very understandable and I wasn’t concerned or anything so we retouched in everything I wanted and figured out the final price, exact flowers and the final details. She sent an invoice and I found a few mistakes and she fixed it. Okay, fast forward to 2 days before my wedding. November 2nd she sent me a message stating that she needed payment a week before the wedding to ORDER the flowers. My heart sank and I immediately messaged back and said that the wedding was on Sunday (this was Friday night around 9:30pm) and we’re less than 48 hours to my wedding how was she about to order my flowers? She said that I told her and she had my wedding marked for November 8th (a Thursday) at 10:30. So I was livid, I asked who would have a Thursday morning wedding on a normal work week and how after the months of messages since June, she had my wedding date November 4th and the time 10 am! After her trying to convince me that my wedding was the 8th I asked if I was even going to have flowers on my wedding and she said yes she will have it ready but it won’t be the flowers we discussed, which made me very upset but I had very little choice and she assured me she would send me what pictures she was going to use. So I said okay & she said we will talk tomorrow since we were at a party for myself and my then fiancé. Then Saturday (the day before the wedding) myself and my husband were running around and going crazy trying to pack and do everything since we just arrived back from his Graduation and a week of traveling. She then messaged me only her email. That’s it. I replied and asked what I was supposed to use it for and she replied “paypal”. I was not going to pay her for the flowers and I don’t even know what I’m getting so I waited for pictures and didn’t receive them and then we were at our rehearsal dinner and I didn’t remember to message her AGAIN and ask what she was going to use. So I wake up and get ready the morning of my wedding and it wasn’t until after my first looks and many pictures that my mom walked up to me at 11:45 am and said the flowers never arrived. I received a message at 12:15 pm the day of my wedding stating that flowers were never ordered because payment wasn’t received. So after all I never got the flowers - my venue however jumped into gear and somehow managed to get everyone a boutineer and everyone a bouquet including myself. I can’t believe the lack of professionalism and the fact that she had so many mistakes and she didn’t even try to call or discuss. I personally would never recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Flowers by LC's reply:

I sent her a wedding contract. It had the date listed on there asked her to please review, she told me that everything looked correct except just the number of requested boutonnières, so I changed that. It also stated my payment policy. Stated full payment was due and when. She never reached out for paying and never tried to pay me before the day of her wedding.

Flowers by LC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 39.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 60.00
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• West Springfield, 01089 See on map
    Location of (Flowers by LC)