Swampscott, MA 01907 Map · Phone number

IMG7851
IMG7266

6 Reviews for FLORISSIMA

Dayra · Married on 09/03/2010

We used Florissima for our wedding on 9/3/2010 and we loved every part of it! From her ideas to how she set everything up with her own touch the day of of the wedding. Thanks so much Marina!!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Kim · Married on 08/29/2009

We hired Marina at Florissima to do the flowers for our August 2009 wedding - WOW - what an amazing job she did! Everything from the centerpieces, bouqets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful! So many of our guest praised her designs. Marina is an absolute pleasure to work with. I knew the colors and types of flowers I was interested in using but didn't have any specific designs in mind. Marina took the time to discuss what type of feeling we were going for, what I liked and didn't like and created exactly what I didn't know I wanted! I loved working with her!!

Sent on 09/28/2009
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 11/28/2008

Marina was great to work with. I told her my thoughts and the visions I had for what I really wanted and she was able to grasp it. Her work is absolutely beautiful, elegant and simple, which is what I wanted. The flowers were fresh and the guests were gushing about her work all night. Marina also was very quick to responsive and handled last minute requests with no problem. I would work with her for any events I may hold in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2008

FLORISSIMA FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,575.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Primavera Dreams
    Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

It is always a pleasure to work with talented, professional and inspiring people. I admire Marina’s (Florissima) impeccable taste and vision, love for her work, great knowledge of flowers and design in general, her high-level expertise and ability to accommodate clients. Each piece of work she creates is a real art: delicate, exquisite and imminently beautiful, - a real joy! She is a great person to have on board, a pleasure to work with and to create a memorable, happy and successful event.

• Swampscott, 01907 See on map