2108 Payne Ave, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,800
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flor Amor

Our clients want something different from their Austin wedding florist. They want wedding flowers with unusual materials, colors, and flowers.

They also have an idea of the overall concept but want our designers to be creative in fulfilling the vision with their wedding flowers. If this is you, please contact us today. We would love to work with you!

About Sharon Yancey, TMF

Flor Amor is an event and wedding florist in Austin, TX. Designer and owner Sharon Yancey began working with flowers professionally in 1987 while in college, then opened her first flower shop in 1993. Blending her artistic background with her love of flowers and nature she became a Texas Master Florist (TMF) in 1996. Sharon served on the Central Texas board of Teleflora for four years. There she produced educational design seminars with nationally recognized floral designers. She gained unparalleled experience introducing florists to the latest floral trends and teaching advanced design techniques.

Now specializing in weddings, events, and corporate ambiance, Sharon brings years of experience and a broad base of knowledge to help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Flor Amor offers local weekly delivery to businesses in the Austin, Round Rock, Bee Cave and Lakeway areas, with discounts available for recurring standing orders.

Other couples have also viewed

• Texas Blooms

Real Weddings 6 Photos

6 Reviews for Flor Amor

• Kate

Kate K. · Married on 02/15/2020

Gorgeous, Dreamy, Professional, SO unique, Unmatched Skill, One of a Kind, Dream Wedding Florals

Ok I need to leave one review now before I get my professional images back and one later to post even better quality images of the magic just to gush on how truly ecstatic I am about Sharon Yancey of Flor Amor and the insane job she did on my wedding flowers!!! I already knew after meeting her as a vendor myself in the industry that she would be the florist for me. Her aesthetic creativity and professionalism is SO apparent just in the amazing person she is!! We had our initial consultation and ended up having another conversation on the phone where just talked forever vibing even more getting on the same page of just how unique we wanted to go with the vision!! I knew even after our discussion I could trust her to take it to the next level and leave it in her hands with just how amazing her artistry is!! Sharon is SO personable, SO accommodating, SO talented...I feel like the luckiest bride in the world!! Every single aspect of our wedding florals was perfect and exceeded my expectations!! I still have guests from our wedding flipping out about how cool our florals were, from colors, to hanging florals, to the coolest baby’s breath bubble installation you will ever see!! If you want to most perfect and unique and dreamy and impactful wedding aesthetic, please PLEASE hire Flor Amor!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Bianca · Married on 06/23/2017

I have never been big on flowers and Flor Amor made the fully greenery boho wedding of my dreams come true. To say I was extremely pleased is a great understatement. From the beautiful greenery head wreath to the greenery elegantly strewn across the head table (that I asked for three days before the wedding), Sharon was not only patient and flexible but made me feel confident that I would get quality work for the price that worked for me. The guests at my wedding were smitten by the arrangements and I could not be more pleased with Sharon's work.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Maerose

Maerose · Married on 03/25/2017

Sharon did an excellent job of making my wedding gorgeous with many beautiful flowers, and working with her was a breeze. From the bouquet to the centerpieces I was amazed with how well she took my vision and made it come to life! I would definitely recommend working with Sharon and Flor Amor!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Flor Amor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 350.00
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor