708 San Antonio Street, Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chateau Bellevue

The Chateau Bellevue, a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas, features a stunning French Romanesque style. This charming site dates all the way back to the year 1874. In that year, Harvey and Catherine North built this estate. Throughout the following years, the estate was acquired by different individuals until it finally became the historic wedding venue site that it is today. On your wedding day, you are able to host your ceremony and reception amidst the classic tradition and casual elegance styled spaces.

Facilities and Capacity
On your wedding day, you will feel as if you and your guests have been whisked away to an elegant French estate. This venue features gorgeous arches and hand-carved woodwork that add special touches to any style or sized wedding ceremony. You have access to spaces such as the Chateau Ballroom and the Evans Dining Room on your wedding day. In addition to these indoor spaces, you can also use the porches and the courtyard found outdoors. Regardless of which space you choose, you will be able to revel in the old world charm while still being able to enjoy a chic style and the comforts of modern conveniences. You will be able to enjoy these spaces with up to 150 of your friends and family. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, these sites are also perfect for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

The team at the Chateau Bellevue offers all couples usage of their round tables, ivory linens, ivory cloth napkins, chairs, and decorative tables. They can also help you with setting up and cleaning up all of your wedding-day decorations and furniture. Due to the property's beautiful, couples are welcome to use it as their engagement or wedding day photography backdrops. In addition to taking advantage of the nearby free parking, couples can choose from the following services as well:

• Bridal suite

Chateau Bellevue 6
Chateau Bellevue 7
  • Katie

Katie Carranza · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream venue with dream staff!!

I had my wedding on 6/1/2019 at Chateau Bellevue and it was the best day of my life!!!! From the first time I ever contacted them, everyone I spoke to was so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. It was love at first sight when we went to tour and made a decision to book that day and this was after touring 5 other venues (some even in Houston) but we felt so at peace with booking at Chateau Bellevue. I can't sing their praises enough because every staff member I encountered was amazing. They do all the catering which scared me at first but I went to the tasting and brought two girlfriends, we were absolutely blown away by everything we tasted. The food was sooo incredible it was hard to make a decision! I got to personally meet the chef that night and he made a hybrid menu for me to make sure I was able to include everything I wanted. When I went to have my alcohol and decor dropped off the day before the wedding, I met one of my bartenders (the in-house bartender) - I didn't have a signature drink and she offered to make one up for me (everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was). Amber is the sales and events manager who I worked closely with and she puts her heart and soul into her job! She is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with and she made the whole process flawless. She went above and beyond trying to make sure everything was perfectly organized and truly made me feel so special. The venue speaks for itself in it's beauty, but the staff there is what truly made it all perfect. I could keep writing paragraphs about how wonderful Amber and everyone was. Thank you for the most perfect day - y'all made it all happen.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Chateau Bellevue 8
    Chateau Bellevue 9

Jo Kinberger · Married on 03/22/2019

Classic Elegance

Amber at Chateau Bellvue was a dream to work with. She helped with every step of planning and gave great suggestions on how to use the venue best to meet our needs. We looked at many historic venues where we would have gone far over our budget renting things that were standard at Chateau Bellvue. The food was wonderful, the building is breathtaking, the staff caring and competent and the food was amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Chateau Bellevue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Hill Country Strings
    Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

This intimate downtown venue is incredibly picturesque and such a delight. We love our weddings here.

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

Chateau Bellevue is a beautiful and historic venue in downtown Austin. We recently got a chance to work there and were blown away by the beauty of the day! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is awesome! We worked with Mandy and she was so sweet, knowledgable, and very experienced. We really look forward to working with the whole Chateau Bellevue team in the future!

• The Traveling Photo Booth