Chateau Bellevue

$9k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$9k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

The Chateau Bellevue, a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas, features a stunning French Romanesque style. This charming site dates all the way back to the year 1874. In that year, Harvey and Catherine North built this estate. Throughout the following years, the estate was acquired by different individuals until it finally became the historic wedding venue site that it is today. On your wedding day, you are able to host your ceremony and reception amidst the classic tradition and casual elegance styled spaces.

Facilities and Capacity
On your wedding day, you will feel as if you and your guests have been whisked away to an elegant French estate. This venue features gorgeous arches and hand-carved woodwork that add special touches to any style or sized wedding ceremony. You have access to spaces such as the Chateau Ballroom and the Evans Dining Room on your wedding day. In addition to these indoor spaces, you can also use the porches and the courtyard found outdoors. Regardless of which space you choose, you will be able to revel in the old world charm while still being able to enjoy a chic style and the comforts of modern conveniences. You will be able to enjoy these spaces with up to 150 of your friends and family. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, these sites are also perfect for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

The team at the Chateau Bellevue offers all couples usage of their round tables, ivory linens, ivory cloth napkins, chairs, and decorative tables. They can also help you with setting up and cleaning up all of your wedding-day decorations and furniture. Due to the property's beautiful, couples are welcome to use it as their engagement or wedding day photography backdrops. In addition to taking advantage of the nearby free parking, couples can choose from the following services as well:

• Bridal suite
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless Internet

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Cara
    Cara G. Married on 04/02/2022

Our dream wedding!

Chateau Bellevue was the perfect wedding venue for us! It fit great into our budget, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL (so many of our guests commented on it!), historical, and working with Amber was a breeze. She was so helpful anytime I had a small question through the planning, but especially in the last few days leading up and even a few days after blew us away with her service! She was super responsive and helpful and had great suggestions for things that worked well at the venue. We had a more intimate wedding (around 40 guests), and the space didn't feel packed, but didn't feel small either, and left us plenty of room to dance, so I highly recommend Chateau Bellevue if you've got a smaller guest count! And the food was awesome! It tasted even BETTER during the wedding than it did during the tasting. Pro tip: get the risotto balls for cocktail hour, everyone was obsessed with those haha. Their staff was also so sweet and helpful, and although I didn't actually make it to the bar myself all night, I heard their staff bartender did an amazing job and even improvised some cocktails when we started running out of ingredients. Overall, a great experience, and would highly recommend to any couples looking for a venue with a lot of character and history!
  • Lacy
    Lacy H. Married on 11/10/2019

Dream Wedding!

This venue is absolutely stunning! They include catering and the food was also delicious and the chef catered to our dietary needs. No need for rentals and they even let us borrow a few things for the reception. Amber was an absolute dream to work with. And it was in our budget! Can't have enough good things to say about this place.
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 06/01/2019

Dream venue with dream staff!!

I had my wedding on 6/1/2019 at Chateau Bellevue and it was the best day of my life!!!! From the first time I ever contacted them, everyone I spoke to was so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. It was love at first sight when we went to tour and made a decision to book that day and this was after touring 5 other venues (some even in Houston) but we felt so at peace with booking at Chateau Bellevue. I can't sing their praises enough because every staff member I encountered was amazing. They do all the catering which scared me at first but I went to the tasting and brought two girlfriends, we were absolutely blown away by everything we tasted. The food was sooo incredible it was hard to make a decision! I got to personally meet the chef that night and he made a hybrid menu for me to make sure I was able to include everything I wanted. When I went to have my alcohol and decor dropped off the day before the wedding, I met one of my bartenders (the in-house bartender) - I didn't have a signature drink and she offered to make one up for me (everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was). Amber is the sales and events manager who I worked closely with and she puts her heart and soul into her job! She is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with and she made the whole process flawless. She went above and beyond trying to make sure everything was perfectly organized and truly made me feel so special. The venue speaks for itself in it's beauty, but the staff there is what truly made it all perfect. I could keep writing paragraphs about how wonderful Amber and everyone was. Thank you for the most perfect day - y'all made it all happen.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Courtney & Justin
    35 photos · 11/09/2019

Hill Country Strings Hill Country Strings Wedding Musicians

This intimate downtown venue is incredibly picturesque and such a delight. We love our weddings here.

Thirty Day Dash Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

Chateau Bellevue is a beautiful and historic venue in downtown Austin. We recently got a chance to work there and were blown away by the beauty of the day! The venue is gorgeous and the staff is awesome! We worked with Mandy and she was so sweet, knowledgable, and very experienced. We really look forward to working with the whole Chateau Bellevue team in the future!

The Traveling Photo Booth The Traveling Photo Booth Photo Booths

Awesome venue and staff!

708 San Antonio Street Austin, TX, 74892

Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Location of (Chateau Bellevue)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding

Wedding Venues