Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Flowers by Falynn

Flawless Flowers by Falynn is here to create designs for every occasion, helping you to create memories for a lifetime. We are equipped with a Design Studio in Rowland Heights, California. With over seven years of experience our designer has helped put the finishing touches by bringing elegance to all her events.

Other couples have also viewed

• Fanny's Flowers

1 User photo

• bredna

Brenda · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Arrangements & Person

It was such a pleasure working with Falynn! She was so easy to communicate with and to share all my small and large ideas free of judgment. Everything she put together for us looked spectacular, including my elaborate giant bouquet. Falynn was also very understanding and flexible with my budget and made sure to explain what flower choices she was making and why when making substitutions for flowers to fit our budget. She's so clearly passionate about what she does and puts a lot of love and care to her work.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alexa · Married on 05/24/2014

Falynn is simply amazing. She made my vision come true and is truly a joy to work with. She created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, cake flowers...the list goes on! I attribute the look of my wedding completely to her!! She is wonderful. Hire her. You don't need to look anywhere else!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Monica · Married on 07/13/2013

Falynn is one of the best vendors that I worked with while planning my wedding. I met her at a bridal expo, which was pure chaos, but in this chaos of vendors she stood out. Falynn asked me to sit down and speak to her about my thoughts for flowers and then offered to set up a consultation for both of us to get details and talk budget.

During the consultation I told Falynn my limited budget and she was amazing with working with my budget while giving me what I wanted. She was seriously one of the only vendors who never attempted to push me to spend more or up sell me. Not only did Falynn stick with my budget, she basically designed extactly what I imagined! My centerpieces were a perfect representation of my fiancé and I, incorporating vintage books, flowers and pearls.

I cannot sing my praises enough. Falynn made me feel comfortable from our first meeting. My mom loved her, my fiancé loved her and I loved her! Falynn is professional and warm. She makes it about the bride. Had I realized how much planning and coordination the wedding was, I would have even paid for planning with her mom at Flawless Weddings!!! I will be using Falynn again for other special events!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Flawless Flowers by Falynn FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Rowland Heights, 91748 See on map
    Location of (Flawless Flowers by Falynn)