Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Festive Events

Entertaining New England for over thirty years!!! The Party Continues...

Festive Events is the full-service disc jockey company serving all of Massachusetts. We've got style, we've got personality, and we've got the music that EVERYONE loves to dance to. No matter what type of event you're planning - from wedding receptions to school and corporate events - we offer an array of services to truly make your event festive.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)

4.3

Whenever I had a question or concern the owner Dave or our DJ Josh would contact me back within a day. Josh made sure the people on the dance floor were having fun.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Dave Long was AMAZING as our DJ! He was so professional and experienced and he was really able to walk us through everything we needed to think about when planning our party. He listened to the kind of party that we wanted to have, and he picked exactly the right music to play to keep our friends and family up on their feet and dancing for six hours. Ever since the wedding we've had so many people tell us how awesome our DJ was. Dave was so easy to work with and made the party incredible!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave Long is a phenomenal DJ and extremely easy to work with. To start the process, Dave came highly rexommended. I'm in sales and asked many people for recommendations for my wedding DJ and Dave came with high marks. He made it extremely easy to meet with him initially and had such wonderful energy. Dave is exceedingly thorough and walks you through the entire process while ensuring you have the true wedding of your dreams. He spent several phone calls with me after or first meet up to review the day of details. It was also great to know that he has worked with my venue before and knew its ins and outs. Also on the day of, Dave was sure to ask me about certain songs that were requested before playing them. All the guests loved him and so did we. I would highly recommend this professional and high energy DJ!

Profile Picture Autumn, 6/16/16, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Great company to work with. Professionals who go way beyond DJ work. You won't be disappointed.

I have worked with the DJ's of Festive Events on several occasions. They come with several years of experience and a wide catalog of music, up lighting and friendly up beat DJ's who are committed to making your wedding reception a memorable one.

260 Long Pond Road, Plymouth, MA 02360   See On Map