Nearby Vendors to Consider

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Davids work is the best videography i have ever come across his attention to detail is off the charts and he is such a pleasure to work. You a never disappointed when you watch his work and you never want it to end!

Profile Picture shannon, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download

I can not put into words how happy we are with Fairytale Studio. More than 50 views of our video later and we still fall in love with the video over and over again. David was responsive and accommodating during the planning process. He listened to our needs and wants with the right amount of give and take between what we wanted and what he knew as a professional would work. On the day of the wedding he was easily the most professional vendor, arriving early to prepare and being the most organized and communicative throughout the day. We ended the night knowing that our video was going to be amazing because of how david and his team had been on the night, but we couldn't have ever imagined just how happy we would be with the final result. The video is perfect. We could not be happier with it. Every time we watch it it is like we fall in love all over again. He somehow managed to capture our entire story in 12 minutes of HD slow motion bliss. This is something that will last a lifetime and we couldn't be happier. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I received my wedding video a few days ago and probably have watched it over 100 times. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The emotion captured in the film to the beautiful scenery captured, in 4 minutes I felt as though the highlights of my special day were covered perfectly. I searched for months trying to nail down a videographer as all of the places I looked at just didn't do it for me. I watched several films of David's and immediately felt so connected to his work. I was tearing up watching videos of people I didn't know! It was an investment, but if you want something that you can watch over and over again and smile each time, it is BEYOND worth it.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

0 Photos

I recommend the services of Fairytale Studio to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Fairytale Studio is a great company to do your wedding business with.

Wow! David is over the top in his talent and personality, this is the professional you want to be following you with a camera. We have a mutual respect for each other and I appreciate knowing when David is shooting, our couples have the ultimate experience and their treasured memories are captured and preserved for a lifetime.

It is difficult to find a talented videographer however the look is over. David is talented, creative and definitely not your old school garden verity. I cant imagine why anyone would not want a videographer for their wedding and David is the one I recommend. -- Kiva Sutton A Love Story Photo

I have personally worked with Fairytale Studio's on a number of occasions and not only are they professional, but their turnaround time and quality is nothing short of amazing. I would not trust anyone more than Fairytale Studio. They do an incredible job, and really create a story with every movement they capture.

200 West 57th Street, Manhattan, NY 10019   See On Map