5 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Artlook Videography

-Founder of ARTLOOK - Michael King was listed as one of the top photographers in the country by the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

-MICHAEL KING’s Award-Winning PH Directory is sought out by style-savvy brides from around the world.

-ARTLOOK TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MORE THAN 1000 DIFFERENT PROJECTS, SUCH AS:

- #Cinematography

- #Jornalist_photography

- #Creative and Fashion Photography

- #VR_Videography

- #Live_Stream Videography (over facebook, Youtube and Instagram)

As a team of professionals,we have acquired years of experience and skills as wedding photographers and Cinematographers.

Note: Drone, Craine , VR and 360 Video are mostly included in any projects

To understand how long our creative team exist you defenattely need to visit our Faccebook Group and checkout REVIEWS PAGE https://www.facebook.com/WeddingPhotographyNewYork/videos/1694807643944593/

We look forward to receiving your request for our professional photography and videography services for your events.

Hello,

Am Michael King and am the owner of Artlook Inc - Photography/Videography services company. In today’s world, there has been a tremendous transformation on how photography services are done. My Photography and Videography services company began its early start when there existed only old manual camera’s, and progressively it has grown to the 21st century age of using high quality digital photography and videography gadgets. To achieve highest quality services and promote client satisfaction,I employ the services of professional photographers and videographers, and we as a team utilize high-quality photography and videography equipment's to skillfully capture photographs and videos of the best and highest quality.

As a team, we always focus on creating incredible wedding pictures, using Journalistic Style, Creative Styles and even Old School Style Posing as well. Visual storytelling is very powerful and a unique way to preserve precious memories in our modern world.

Over the course of time starting from when we began as a team of professionals, we have covered more than 100000 wedding events. And the turn up from our clients have continued to increase as the years go by, currently I and my team of professionals are working on different wedding photography and videography projects, pending other clients who’s wedding events are booked and due to commence soon according to their event dates.

When you need professional photography and videography services for all your events, look no further. We do it all: Photography, Videography, 2nd Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Resolution Images, Multi-Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash the dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the date, Thank you cards.

Thanks,

Videos 2 vídeos

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

• Coralie

Coralie · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Great lasting memories of your special day

Artlook Videography was excellent. I love my photo's and video. Michael was very flexible and worked within my budget. They took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing the ones for my book! I love the fact you never knew them taking pictures. If you want great lasting memories of your wedding day, Artlook Videography
    Should be your choice.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Artlook Videography's reply:

Thanks Coralie,
    We really feel obliged to thank you for choosing our professional service. We are always available to give our clients the best photography and videography services to satisfy their event needs.

Eiza González · Getting married on 11/02/2020

They all made my wedding best day. I want to thank you for your hard working job that you all do for me

Sent on 10/14/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Artlook Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 5 Columbus Circle New York, NY, 10019 See on map
    646-798-8256 (Phone number)
    Location of (Artlook Videography)