Artlook Videography Reviews

466 | New York, NY

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

Michelle · Married on 01/10/2021

Look no further - Artlook is it

Michael and his staff were kind, professional, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. He has a eye for the best shots. We were very pleased with our photos. There was an unexpected issue with the officiant that caused a delay in the ceremony. Michael stepped in and offered his help and ideas that saved the day and me from having a meltdown! More than just a photographer folks, he was superman to us that day and we will never forget that! And spend the extra $ on the photo booth, it was a big hit, guests LOVED it.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Coralie

Coralie · Married on 12/01/2020

Great lasting memories of your special day

Artlook Videography was excellent. I love my photo's and video. Michael was very flexible and worked within my budget. They took so many great pictures I had a hard time choosing the ones for my book! I love the fact you never knew them taking pictures. If you want great lasting memories of your wedding day, Artlook Videography
    Should be your choice.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Thanks Coralie,
    We really feel obliged to thank you for choosing our professional service. We are always available to give our clients the best photography and videography services to satisfy their event needs.

Eiza G. · Married on 11/02/2020

They all made my wedding best day. I want to thank you for your hard working job that you all do for me

Sent on 10/14/2019

Alexandra R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Great first impression!

I just booked Artlook for my wedding next year and can't wait to see how everything turns out. Anastasia was such a pleasure to work with. She always responded fast and was available for all my questions.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Margo B. · Married on 08/07/2020

"From the initial meeting, up unto our big day, Artlook team has been genuinely approachable and professional. They have an amazing ability to blend into the background, while they captured each moment of our perfect day exactly as it happened. We are forever grateful as our memories will now last forever.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kate Arnold · Married on 07/12/2020

Artlook Videography

Artlook Videography is amazing! The whole team is professional, responsive and informative. They make you feel like you are the only client. You get the attention you want and more. The photos are not just pictures but works of art. I can't wait to use them again!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Gabrielle Morgan · Married on 07/10/2020

TheArtlook Videography was a great

TheArtlook Videography was a great addition to our wedding, would recommend to all future brides!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Adele

Adele · Married on 07/01/2020

Brilliant photos

We have several of Michael's Newok photos now in our meeting rooms.
    Bringing brilliant photos of the Castle and Bandstand have enhanced our Castle as well as Sherwood Suites.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Thanks Adele,
    It's our pleasure to serve you more better and add something creative to make your collection more colorful. We are glad we satisfied your photography needs.

Mirral H. · Married on 06/05/2020

Artlook Videography was great & our pictures are amazing

Artlook Videography was great & our pictures are amazing. He was so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. On our next visit to Artlook Videography we will definitely hire him again to shoot family pictures.

• Aurelie

Aurelie · Married on 04/04/2020

Excellent service

I’m so happy I chose you guys to capture the best memories ever for my wedding reception! All the things were professionally done and I felt comfortable from the beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Artlook Videography! Thank you guys so much I’m so happy

Sent on 04/24/2019

Thanks Aurelie,
    We really thank you for appreciating our quality professional photography service. It was really a fun filled moment for me and my team of professionals. We always focus on providing the very best quality service to all our lovely clients.
  • GEORGE

George · Married on 02/14/2020

Fantastic high quality photos

Fantastic high quality photos. Michael is very patient and professional. I would definitely recommend Artlook Videography to anyone looking for an upmost professional and super friendly photographer for any occasion that you want the memories of a long time. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Hello George,
    Thanks so much for appreciating our quality professional service. Customer satisfaction has always been our focus while providing our creative quality service.
  • DAVID

David · Married on 11/15/2019

High Capture Photography

I would highly recommend Artlook Videography. I used them for a photograph of the grandchildren aged 3, 5, 9 and 12. It was no easy task to get all four children in the right places. At the right time and looking at the camera! Michael did an amazing job dealing with the children. He made it fun and the little children loved him. Very professional, well organised, great planning and conversation, and high quality photographs. I will be using them again.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Thanks David,
    Our goal has always been to provide affordable professional quality services to all our clients. We are glad you chose to work with us and experience the unique quality of our service.
  • Alinda

Alinda G. · Married on 11/12/2019

My bridal shower

Michael was great to deal with! The camera and video crew made sure to capture every moment! Would highly recommend

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • F

Falinta N. · Married on 09/12/2019

My only regret is that we didn't schedule the photoshoot earlier!

My only regret is that we didn't schedule the photoshoot earlier! Artlook Videography made the shoot so easy and fun and the pictures are just beautiful. He did an amazing job capturing this stage in our daughter's life. We had a wonderful experience and would definitely love to work with them again and highly recommend hem!

Annika T. · Married on 09/04/2019

I highly recommended this guy as a videographer

I highly recommended this guy as a videographer. He is very Professional and his videos are very best. Thank you very much for your reliable services. If you are planning to hire the best videographer, then look no further.

Akniet R. · Married on 07/10/2019

The team headed by Michael was thoroughly professional

The team headed by Michael was thoroughly professional. We were able to concentrate on the event. Highly recommend.

Ashley L. · Married on 07/08/2019

We were like in a fairytale, I was feeling like a queen...

Had such a great experience to work with this team! Everything was on such a professional level, both photographer's and videographer's work was amazing! In result, I've got what I wanted: high-quality photos, any of the moment wasn't missed. And I don't have any words to describe the videos. We were like in a fairytale, I was feeling like a queen... I'm really happy that I've chosen ArtLook for my special day. I'm sure it wasn't my last time working with them.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Hello Ashley,
    Thanks so much for appreciating the quality of our services. It gives us so much joy that our clients got exactly what they requested for on their special event. We are always ready to skillfully and professionally capture special moments for all our lovely clients on their various events, contributing in making it a memorable one.

Darrell S. · Married on 07/02/2019

Totally Worth It!

Michael's images speak for themselves. From start to finish we are satisfied customers. The entire team is very professional, they make you feel comfortable and never felt under any pressure. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely manner, very efficient. Way to go with all those emails Courtney! Best costumer service of all the vendors we delt with during our wedding planning experience. We are so happy that we went with Artlook Videography to capture our special day. From the engagement session, to the wedding, and the post bridal shoot every image we received we were EXTREMELY happy with. Our guest also commented on how professional and friendly the team was and everyone loved the images as well. Definitely worth it, they truly know how to listen to their clients and deliver amazing one of kind images.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jiya A. · Married on 07/01/2019

Photo and Videography

I got to know about them from my friend. Michael King is a great guy. The way he takes the pictures and videos. It made me feel like I was on top of the world. Thank you so much Michael for making my day the best day ever. Looking forward to hire some time soon again as well. ;)

Sent on 07/02/2019

Selphine · Married on 07/01/2019

Marriage Photography

Very nice people. They were very helpful while I told them how I wanted the photos. They made exactly like it. Well done Artlook. No complaints at all. Good job.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Williams

Williams S. · Married on 07/01/2019

The work is so creative and beautiful

Artlook Videography was better than I could've imagined. Using the term punctual would be an understatement. Artlook Videography came early and stayed late. He was kind and gentle natured, which was really comforting. The work is so creative and did an amazing job on the edits, truly unique and one of a kind!!

• Mark

Mark B. · Married on 07/01/2019

Artlook Videography was great. He was super responsive with any questions I had and the video turned out awesome

• Joe

Joe C. · Married on 07/01/2019

Our experience was outstanding!

Our experience was outstanding! Artlook Videography is professional, flexible, and efficient. He was a pleasure to have at our wedding and we absolutely love our wedding video. It is beautiful and completely captures the essence of the day, along with who Artlook Videography and I are as a couple. I would absolutely recommend him to others!!

• Rukaya

Rukaya O. · Married on 07/01/2019

Artlook Videography was professional and courteous from beginning to end.

Artlook Videography was professional and courteous from beginning to end. He does such a good job of staying in the background, but yet he captures all the significant moments one would expect. He arrived promptly and stayed right through until almost the very end of a six to seven hour wedding. I was very impressed with his focus on not only capturing the bride and groom, but family and guest video was entertaining as well. I would definitely rate him a 5 out of 5.

• Daniel

Daniel D. · Married on 07/01/2019

Artlook Videography was amazing, he was on time, and didn't miss a thing of footage. Very nice, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend him.