Queensbury, NY 12804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Kenneth Cooper Films

We create compelling + classic wedding films for authentic romantics anywhere your heart desires.

Follow Kenneth Cooper Films on

• Videos 8

3 Reviews for Kenneth Cooper Films

• Kelly

Kelly Ehmann · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kenny filmed our wedding on August 24, 2019. We just received our wedding highlights video and I am blown away. In just a one minute video he captured so much emotion and amazing moments from our wedding day. I am so excited to see our full video. I also would like to say that Kenny saved us! My wedding planner found him a month before our wedding as we had something come up with our original videographer. We were lucky enough that he had that date available. He far exceeded any expectations we had and we would have chosen him from the very beginning if we knew about him. He is a great person and is very good at what he does. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Kenny and his assistant, Joe, were amazing!! They worked so well with our photographer. During the reception, Kenny and Joe blended in and made everyone very comfortable. We almost didn’t even realize they were there at some points which I think is a testament to their professionalism and their ability to catch natural moments throughout the day. We always knew we wanted a video of our wedding and after seeing Kenny’s work, we knew we wanted him to be our videographer! We can’t wait to see our video and watch it for years to come!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Kenny from Aurora Cinema was absolutely amazing. When one of my siblings (finally) gets engaged, I will be contacting Kenny to travel to do their video :) I know everyone loves their own wedding video, but I truly felt like Kenny worked incredibly hard to make the perfect video for us. First, Kenny has great quality equipment, which resulted in quality footage. Second, Kenny has an eye for filming - you will not miss the moments you want in your video. Third, Kenny listens to requests, is willing to answer questions, and truly works hard to make the style of video you are looking for. Truly perfect - so lucky I will have this forever.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kenneth Cooper Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Burlap and Beams
    Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I own Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I have had the privilege of having Aurora Cinema numerous times at the venue for weddings. They are true professionals and will capture moments of your wedding day that you probably missed because the day flies by so quickly. I highly recommend giving them a call you will be glad you did! Terri

• Queensbury, NY, 12804 See on map