New York, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Blu Couture Wedding Films

We are a closely knit group of fun film professionals. Naturally, we have a deep passion for telling great stories in our films. That's why we love weddings. It's a fantastic way for us to capture true stories that evoke such great emotion. We make wedding films that captivate your senses and will continue to do so in the years to come. Feel free to contact us and share a little bit more about your story.

Follow Blu Couture Wedding Films on

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 7 vídeos

51 Reviews for Blu Couture Wedding Films

Ariana · Married on 07/29/2017

Having beautiful, professional footage of our day was important to us--we wanted both the details of having our full ceremony with vows, plus the toasts and prayers, recorded and a wonderfully-edited reel that captured all the joy and fun of the day. We got all of this with Blu Couture and for a completely reasonable, affordable price. They also traveled to Northern Virginia without charging an extra fee. Mandie and Marty and Maribel were always quick with emails both before we made a decision, pre-wedding, and post-wedding. I was a little nervous just because they were our only vendor that we didn't know or meet in-person beforehand, but Marty was a consummate professional and completely reliable and fun to work with. We hardly noticed him during the events of the day--so the cameras were not at all in our face--but he captured it all! We absolutely LOVE our highlight video. I watch it embarrassingly often and cry pretty much every time because it just brings back every freaking beautiful feeling of the day. I used to roll my eyes at people who described their weddings as the best day of their lives--thinking I was more focused on the marriage than the wedding--but honestly our wedding was the absolute best day of my life and I am SO grateful to have the most beautiful footage to remember it by. On top of this, the team was just so great to work with and worked really wonderfully with our photographers and other vendors as well. So grateful to the Blu Couture team for capturing our day--110% recommend. Thank you!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Denilla · Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone! I am so glad we had Marty did our, he captured the complete day in a very unique way. I stayed home one whole to watch the film over and over again.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Blu Couture Wedding Films Pricing

Blu Couture Wedding Films Price Rates

Blu Couture Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1740
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1740
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Elle Meredith Photography Wedding Photographers

Creative Professionals who are passionate about their craft and make timeless films that capture the every essence of the big day. This is how I would describe Marty and Mandie. My husband & I had the privilege of working along side this wonderful couple at a three-day wedding. I cannot say enough good things about them!! As professional photographers, working with videographers can sometimes be a bit challenging. We both have to make sure that we capture the key moments of the event without being in each others way. Marty and Mandie made capturing the wedding day a breeze because of their communication, professionalism, & amazing personalities. I am happy to say that we left those three days inspired, excited, and happy to have two new friends. If you are looking for great wedding film look no further. I can assure you that not only the videography will be amazing, but also the experience.

• Ella-gant Bridal and Formal wear Wedding Dresses

great job Blue Couture!!!!

• BellowBlue Wedding Photographers

My Husband and I had the honor to photograph a wedding who hired this talented wedding film company, Blu Couture. They are so much fun to work beside, not to mention inspiring creatively. We haven't worked with another wedding film company that truly LOVES what they do as much as this couple does. We will always highly recommend them to our brides and grooms looking for a one of a kind wedding film.

• New York New York, NY, 10001 See on map