Faces by Mel

Altamonte Springs, FL View map

Located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, Faces by Mel is a professional on-site makeup artistry service for the Orlando and Daytona Beach areas, providing brides with flawless, beautiful makeup, whether traditional or airbrushed, to create the personal style that is right for each bride. Mel has over 12 years of experience, working alongside Crystal Walters and also working with Disney Fairy-tale Weddings.

Faces by Mel provides a blissful and stress-free environment to ensure brides’ wedding-day hair and makeup experience is everything they hoped it would be. With the makeup artist's creative flair for styling and colors, their techniques will keep brides’ faces looking fresh and beautiful all day long. For makeup services, Faces by Mel provides fake lashes, tattoo coverage, and airbrush and contour makeup.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Dianelisse
    Dianelisse Married on 12/22/2018

Overall experience with faces by Mel was amazing. Her prices are reasonable and not crazy over the top expensive

Melissa is so sweet! I’m so grateful she did my makeup/hair services last minute! I was having a hard time finding someone I wanted for my wedding and glad I picked her! :)

Faces by Mel's reply:

Thank you Dianelisse for your kind review! :) It was such a pleasure meeting both you and your mom. I am happy everything worked out exactly the way you envisioned it.
    Eliza Married on 12/18/2016
    Melissa did an AMAZING job on the make up for my bridesmaids, mom and I! Everyone looks absolutely stunning. I received compliments on my make up all night - plus it stayed on my face through the early morning hours waaaay after the wedding. Mel made sure to ask about our wedding theme, colors and bridesmaid dresses, so my makeup with fit perfectly.

Also, Mel is extremely flexiable! I was very last minute in my request for a makeup artist and she was so responsive and willing to help. Originally, we agreed to just do my mom's make up and myself but teh day of, we added a bridesmaid plus some bridesmaid lashes. She was very accomidating and everything turned out perfect in the end.

Thanks so much!!!!
    Ciara Married on 05/07/2016
    Melissa was amazing and so great to work with! I wish I could have her do my makeup every day. She made me, my mom, and all my bridesmaids look beautiful and flawless. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does! It is obvious she has done this for years and knows how to give you the exact look you want with just showing her a picture ! She’s very professional, knowledgable, and easy to be around and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Melissa!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Weddings by Crystal Weddings by Crystal Wedding Hair & Makeup

Faces.my.Mel Mellissa Maloy is a talented and professional make-up artist in the Wedding hair and make-up industry. As a trusted associate, she has serviced many weddings with my company Weddingsbycrystal, and I cannot say enough about her beautiful work! Thank you Melissa.

Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714
407-227-0592
Location of (Faces by Mel)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding