Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fabulous Faces Studios, LLC

Kara Sanchez - Beauty

We are a highly trained and amazing team of hair and makeup artists that specialize in all things wedding beauty. Owner, Kara Sanchez has been in the hair and makeup business for 19 years. She is a Paramedical Esthetician, certified artist and #girlboss. She has worked on various celebrities while working with MAC, Laura Mercier and Anastasia Beverly Hills and has over 1000 weddings in her personal portfolio.

What sets us apart from our competition is the quality of services you will receive and the products used during your session. Our goal is making you look like the absolute best version of yourself on one of your most important days in your life. We are based in Austin but service Texas and beyond.

We look forward to working with you and your bridal party and just in case you need it, we also offer mobile spray tanning, custom hair extensions, airbrush makeup and expert brow shaping!

Follow Fabulous Faces Studios, LLC on

PhotoshootEdited092
AmySideShot

6 Reviews for Fabulous Faces Studios, LLC

Shana · Married on 05/18/2012

Kara is A-MaZing! I love everything about her. She is profession and trustworthy and talented. Kara and her team made my wedding day feel like a day of beauty with friends. We chatted and laughed and generally enjoyed our time and when we got out of the chair we were glamorous too!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/20/2010

Kara is a GODDESS! From the start I was anxious about finding someone to do my make up for my wedding day. Being that our wedding was out of town, it was hard finding someone through referrals. Then there was Kara. She was recommended to me by my hair stylist. When I first met with her, I knew instantly that she was very knowledgeable in her field. Not only did she transform my wimpy eyebrows to super model caliber, she gave me exactly what I wanted for my special day. Not only can I vouch for her talent, but I can also say I am happy to call her a friend now. Anyone who has the pleasure of working with Kara, whether its for a special occassion, or an eyebrow fix, I can assure you that you'll be yet another satisfied customer.

Sent on 02/08/2011
  • W

wendy · Married on 07/15/2010

This was the best thing I ever did for myself. I stongly suggest that every girl I know check them out, go onto the website, check on the photo's, and BOOK!!! You wont regret it!!!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Award

Fabulous Faces Studios, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fabulous Faces Studios, LLC 1
    Body Bronzing Party
    When you book a spray tanning party every guest receives a $12 discount and the bride tans for FREE!

• Art Faulkner Photography
    Art Faulkner Photography Wedding Photographers

Make up is that final touch that that pulls all the pieces of your wedding day look together, and the talented pros at Fabulous Faces have proven again and again they are some of the very best in the business!

• Austin, 78748 See on map