8212 17th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment, located in Brooklyn, New York, is a wedding DJ and event entertainment company that serves clients throughout the five boroughs, Long Island, and New Jersey. Utilizing all of the latest technology in sound and lighting systems, and maintaining one of the largest musical databases in the business, this company will create the perfect atmosphere for your event. Partners Frank Pennacchi and Giancarlo Panichi have successfully orchestrated high-energy performances for hundreds of wedding events throughout the greater New York City area and promise to leave your guests raving about your wedding for years to come.

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment offers a variety of essentials in their starting price, including pre-event consultations to allow you to design the event of your dreams. LED lighting, including dance floor and uplighting, video screens, special effects, and photo booths are popular accessories many brides and grooms add to their DJ and MC service. The company allows it's clients to build their own entertainment package. They don't impose any pre-set packages, hidden fees, or forced payment schedules. Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment is attentive to every detail and the formalities of your event, and they adhere to your specific requests. They offer the following additional services and rental items:

• Indoor sparklers
  • Uplighting, including architectural and centerpieces
  • CO2
dscn6947 51 585903

75 Reviews for Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment

• Christina

Christina · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Perfect Moments Start Here!

I knew I wanted Extreme Rhythm and Giancarlo to do our wedding after they rocked my MOH’s wedding two years ago. They were our first vendor we booked after we booked our venue. Giancarlo is respectful, talented, & such a pleasure to have worked with. Giancarlo is an amazing MC and the easiest vendor we worked with during our overwhelming wedding planning process. Frankie was able to play my Papa’s record for our first dance as husband and wife & throughout the night during dinner. Hearing my Papa’s voice during our wedding was an dream come true - Extreme Rhythm made that happen. They also were able to play the my videos of my dad singing the same song to me as a baby that we danced to for our Father/Daughter dance. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a more special moment. Also, they let my Uncle sing Livin’ On A Prayer, which our guests loved (go check out their Instagram you’ll see him singing on it!) Our guests were dancing the whole night and the couldn’t stop raving about how amazing the record sounded and when I danced with my dad. I owe so many special moments from our wedding day to Giancarlo, Frankie, and the Extreme Rhythm Team! Do not wait, hire them now for your special day!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • F

Francesca Lafat · Married on 03/29/2020

Highly Recommended DJ company!!!!

Giancarlo and the rest of his staff are amazing and awesome to work with. Due to covid-19, Joe and I’s March 29th, 2020 wedding got canceled. We called Extreme Rhythm notifying them that we had to reschedule our wedding, but didn’t know to what date yet. Giancarlo was amazing and understood. He was so patient with us and offered help, if we needed it. That was so refreshing to hear during this time, especially with all the uncertainty. We called Giancarlo a few weeks later to notify him of our new rescheduled wedding date (September 13th, 2020). Joe and I decided on a backyard wedding. Giancarlo worked with us to ensure that we got everything we dreamed of/wanted. He went out of way for us. On May 31st, 2020, Joe and I decided to not reschedule our wedding; we decided on no future wedding date. We called Giancarlo to tell him our sad news, and again, he gave us no problems. He understood and was very kind to us. Extreme Rhythm is a DJ company, Joe and I recommend highly/strongly. They are professional, kind, accommodating, and understanding. Joe and I are upset we could not use them for our wedding (due to the current circumstances), but we will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 8212 17th Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11214 See on map
    347-690-7724 (Phone number)
    6462089294 (Other Phone Number)
    We are open by appointment.
    Location of (Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment)