8212 17th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number

About Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment, located in Brooklyn, New York, is a wedding DJ and event entertainment company that serves clients throughout the five boroughs, Long Island, and New Jersey. Utilizing all of the latest technology in sound and lighting systems, and maintaining one of the largest musical databases in the business, this company will create the perfect atmosphere for your event. Partners Frank Pennacchi and Giancarlo Panichi have successfully orchestrated high-energy performances for hundreds of wedding events throughout the greater New York City area and promise to leave your guests raving about your wedding for years to come.

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment offers a variety of essentials in their starting price, including pre-event consultations to allow you to design the event of your dreams. LED lighting, including dance floor and uplighting, video screens, special effects, and photo booths are popular accessories many brides and grooms add to their DJ and MC service. The company allows it's clients to build their own entertainment package. They don't impose any pre-set packages, hidden fees, or forced payment schedules. Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment is attentive to every detail and the formalities of your event, and they adhere to your specific requests. They offer the following additional services and rental items:

• Indoor sparklers
  • Uplighting, including architectural and centerpieces
  • CO2
  • 'Dance on the Cloud' effect
  • Selfie mirror
  • Staging
  • One-event-per-day policy
Follow Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• 74 Events
dscn6947 51 585903

77 Reviews for Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment

Kathleen C. · Married on 04/12/2021

Perfect Mix and Music!

We hired Giancarlo and Frankie for our wedding on 12/28/19 and they did not disappoint! From the day I met Giancarlo, he wanted to know exactly what we wanted to hear at the wedding and what we didn't want. He was awesome with suggestions and ideas. The music at our wedding could not have been any more perfect, we are still getting compliments on the music! My husband's family is Dominican and we knew they would want merengue and bachata. Giancarlo and Frankie provided the perfect balance of all music and everyone at the party was happy and had a great time.

We also rented the photobooth from them, and the guys working it were just as awesome. Every little detail was perfect!

Thanks for helping us celebrate and making our wedding one of the best anyone has been to!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/14/2020

Perfect Moments Start Here!

I knew I wanted Extreme Rhythm and Giancarlo to do our wedding after they rocked my MOH’s wedding two years ago. They were our first vendor we booked after we booked our venue. Giancarlo is respectful, talented, & such a pleasure to have worked with. Giancarlo is an amazing MC and the easiest vendor we worked with during our overwhelming wedding planning process. Frankie was able to play my Papa’s record for our first dance as husband and wife & throughout the night during dinner. Hearing my Papa’s voice during our wedding was an dream come true - Extreme Rhythm made that happen. They also were able to play the my videos of my dad singing the same song to me as a baby that we danced to for our Father/Daughter dance. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t have asked for a more special moment. Also, they let my Uncle sing Livin’ On A Prayer, which our guests loved (go check out their Instagram you’ll see him singing on it!) Our guests were dancing the whole night and the couldn’t stop raving about how amazing the record sounded and when I danced with my dad. I owe so many special moments from our wedding day to Giancarlo, Frankie, and the Extreme Rhythm Team! Do not wait, hire them now for your special day!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/02/2020

Best in the industry!

Giancarlo, Frankie, & and the entire Extreme Rhythm crew are AMAZING!! They played all of our favorite music, their set up was beautiful, and they had everyone dancing all night long!
    Thank you so much for making our special day/ night one to always remember!

Sent on 10/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 8212 17th Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11214 See on map
    6462089294 (Other Phone Number)
    We are open by appointment.
    Location of (Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment)