Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment Reviews

Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 6
Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 7

Vitangelo Recchia · Married on 05/11/2019

Overall experience

Our experience was absolutely amazing. Giancarlo and his crew constantly kept our guests entertained, as well as ensuring they do everything they could to keep us happy. They have soooo much to offer! They were easy to communicate with and get into contact with, and all work so great together as a team. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful and fun they were. We would recommend to anyone, and already have!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Steven & Michelle Loffredo · Married on 04/27/2019

Loffredo Wedding 4/27/19

John Carlo & Frankie are unbelievable! John’s charisma bleeds throughout the whole party & he’s fantastic at bringing out the energy in the room. Frankie’s timing and choice of music is superb and he kept everyone dancing and having a great time the whole night! Not to mention he has the patience of a saint as he helped us personalize our photo booth print outs through many trials and error. As for the supporting staff, they were on point and provided us with great photos that we’ll treasure for a life time. The biggest pleasure is working with such nice, supportive, and gracious people. Having them as our DJ for our big day was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 8

Jennifer & Will Rapacilo · Married on 04/13/2019

Jennifer & Wills Wedding 4/13/19

There are not enough words to describe how unbelievably brilliant the guys of Extreme Rhythms are. Will and I would like to thank you guys for giving us the wedding of a lifetime on Saturday 4/13.
    Frankie as the DJ & Giancarlo as the MC were made to bring music to our ears! Everyone at my wedding wouldn’t stop bragging about how amazing these guys were. Frankie & Giancarlo are the dynamic duo for music entertainment.
    A little side note: as a bride, you dream of your wedding day since your a little girl.
    Shortly after the church, I became extremely sick due to motion sickness on our party bus. I walked into my reception looking like Casper the Ghost.
    Frankie & Giancarlo alongside my new husband worked with me that night, as sick as I was, to make sure I was ok & that our timeline of events were pushed back so I could regroup and start to feel better. My night turned around and i felt better after the speeches were over.
    Not only did Extreme Rhythms give us the wedding of a lifetime, there priority was making sure myself as the bride, and my husband was ok.
    Frankie & Giancarlo, we will never be able to fully express our love and gratitude to you both. You turned my dream wedding as a little girl, into a reality and a night we’ll never forget.
    Extreme Rhythms defines 5 star service ALL the way.

Jennifer & William Rapacilo

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 9
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 10

Kimberly Procida · Married on 02/09/2019

Wedding in the books!

Frank and Gian Carlo I cant even begin to say what I want.. you have truly made our night the best one we have ever had... to say you outdid yourself would be an understatement.. they say if the music and food are good, then that's your whole wedding... we love you guys so much and you made our dream come true.. best in the business my brother!! Thank you again thank you. I'm still getting comments about how good the DJ was. Not one person was sitting down the whole 5 hours of the wedding !

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 11
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 12
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 13

Maria DiMaggio · Married on 01/19/2019

Memorable and genuine

Giancarlo and Frankie are hands down the best dj and mc our there! We flew them out to Mexico knowing how great they are and it was worth every penny! They both feed off each other and the crowds vibe. They kept our guests energized and dance floor crowded all night. Every age group was up and having a blast. They really know what they’re doing and knew exactly what to play and when to play it. They truly made our wedding memorable and we will definitely be talking about it in the years to come, thanks to them. You can tell the bond and energy they both have is genuine and that’s why they are the best out there. My guests couldn’t stop talking about them and neither can we. I can go on and on about these two great guys. I can’t wait to use them again. Anyone shopping for a dj should look no further and book extremerhythmdjs!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 19
  • Christina

Christina Chiarizia · Married on 01/18/2019

Destination wedding

We hired Giancarlo and Frankie to DJ our destination wedding in Cancun, Mexico. They made our night. There are not a better DJ and MC out there! Their professional chemistry is amazing! They feel out the crowd and know exactly what to play to get everyone up to dance and to keep everyone up for the entire night! My entire party raved about how good they were and how much fun they had. I can’t wait to get my video back to relive some of the fun that we had! They made our wedding a memorable one! I wish we could do it all over again, we would hire Giancarlo and Frankie in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 20
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 21
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 22
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 23

lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Had an absolute blast with Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment. They definitely set the atmosphere and made the correct choices in songs and tempo. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Emily · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding Emily & John

I cannot thank Giancarlo and his team enough ! From beginning to end they perfected our wedding night ! Our wedding on 11/16/18 was a dream come true and Extreme Rhythm was a huge part of it . Their professionalism and ability to get everyone on the dance floor . The best part was that Giancarlo was so accommodating from the first day we booked him . Another plus was thag Giancarlo was able to speak Italian from my “off the boat” family . There are not enough words to describe how amazing they are !

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jennifer Vitale · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!

Frankie and Giancarlo are amazing...they had everyone up and dancing at my wedding. I highly recommend them they are like the dynamic duo

Sent on 11/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

We currently just used Extreme Rhythm for our wedding, and there’s no other word to describe them except AMAZING! They treated the party as if it was one of theirs. Giancarlo is a great MC who keeps the party going all night and makes sure everyone’s dancing. They were a dream to deal with, and delivered on everything they said they would. The DJ played a great selection of songs. I would defiantly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Juan · Married on 09/14/2018

BEST DECISION EVER!!! I got married on 9/14/18 and Frank with his team were punctual, professional and awesome! These guys rocked out my wedding and everyone loved them. I highly recommend them! Next time i have an event i will be booking them. A+

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kendra · Married on 09/01/2018

Giancarlo and his team of experts made my night a magical one! So many of my guests thoroughly enjoyed the music and entertainment. They were extremely impressed with how Extreme Rhythm kept the party going by keeping the dance floor packed and pumping! Giancarlo is extremely easy and flexible to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly to keep us happy. I highly recommend Extreme Rhythm!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Donna · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond perfection

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was not only one of the most important decisions, but also one of the hardest. Choosing Extreme Rhythm for our 8/4/18 wedding was the best decision and one we will never regret. We cannot thank GianCarlo and his entire team for making our wedding day so incredible and memorable.

The dj sets the tone for your wedding reception. We have been to many weddings where the music from the dj was full o songs playing for too long or not long enough or just bad transitions from song to song or where the mc continually talked and sang into the microphone over the songs. You will NOT experience this with Extreme Rhytym.

From the very beginning Gian Carlo took his time to get to know us and made sure to ask us what we wanted and what we liked. Based on this, he gave suggestions for songs and ideas that matched. He made it a point to know what was important to us for the kinds of music we wanted to hear and what we definitely did not want played.

The day of our wedding, Gian Carlo and his team did not disappoint! They kept the dance floor full and when there was even the slightest sign that the energy was fading, Gian Carlo got everyone right back up and dancing. Every song and transition from the dj was perfect and exactly what we had wanted.

We had the entire package from the indoor fireworks, dry ice for our first dance, led lights for the centerpieces, photo booth, co2 guns, live musicians etc. Each of these added to the whole experience. The light show and led centerpiece lights made for such a dramatic entrance, the co2 guns were not only fun to shoot but totally cooled down the dance floor, and the electric violinist and percussionist were absolutely amazing. Hearing them play perfectly along with the music added such a nice and different sound. The photo montage they put together of our baby pictures and our relationship through the years, also added a great and personal touch and was nice to watch while enjoying dinner.

Two months later our guests are still talking about our wedding and how incredible
    it was. GianCarlo and his team truly showed their passion, energy and dedication for what they do. We cannot thank Extreme Rhytym enough for making our wedding such an amazing and memorable experience. They should be your top choice for your wedding or any other party you are planning. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 28
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 29
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired GianCarlo from Extreme Rhythm DJ to host our wedding reception and he did a fantastic job. Extreme Rhythm offers a truly unique experience and they made our wedding reception a huge success . The music , the mc and various activities all made a huge difference and really got our guests in a good mood and dancing for hours. We were not disappointed and you won’t be either , we guarantee it! . This is a great company and we highly recommend their services if you want a truly memorable time !

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

GianCarlo and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding! They really got everyone up out of their seat and onto the dance floor. It was non stop dancing all night. GianCarlo was honest, trustworthy and professional. You can rest assured that if you have Extreme Rhythm DJ at your wedding it will be a blast! All of his recommendations were spot on. We really loved the indoor fireworks and the sax player was amazing!! We really had the wedding of our dreams! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2018

Extreme Rhythm made my daughter's sweet 16 memorable and she was so happy. Her night was great!!! They really made it special. Thanks Extreme Rhythm for going all out to make sure everyone was on dance floor all night...

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

We cannot thank extreme rhythm enough! Our wedding was INSANE because of them!! They exceeded our expectations and made the entire night so much fun! Our guests at our wedding were dancing all night!! We received so many compliments on the music, the set up, the TVS and the sparklers. They were absolutely incredible and we would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment 30

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

Extreme rhythm was absolutely amazing for our wedding! They got everyone dancing and having a great time all night. All of my guests kept complementing me on the DJ I chose and how much fun they were having.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Doris · event on: 05/10/2018

Let me start by saying that Anthony was extremely amazing ... it felt like we had our friend as the DJ he definitely made the guest not want the party to end ...
    he made the night memorable and got the party going
    They were great and I would recommend to everyone
    Luckily we are attending my nieces party in October and he will be the DJ for that one now to

Sent on 05/12/2018

Gabriella · Married on 04/29/2018

Giancarlo and Frankie are an amazing team to work with. I could not be happier with the job they did at my wedding. My fiance and I were extremely happy with the service and professionalism that make them so great. I’ve known Giancarlo for years, since he had been the mc for several family parties, so I already knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. I definitely made the best choice for my wedding dj! I was especially pleased with the fact that they were able to find and play every since song that we requested - including some hard to find Italian songs. Thank you so much Giancarlo and Frankie!!! You made me and Sante’s special day one that we’ll never forget. I’ll always remember you guys for the Fred Astaire song you helped me with to surprise my husband ;) thanks again!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rosanna · Married on 04/22/2018

Giancarlo and Frankie are a dream team! Not only are they sweet hearts but extremely professional They know exactly what they’re doing and I knew when booking them the quality of entertainment I was getting ! My dance floor was packed all night. Thank you for making my wedding so much fun! ❤️

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lee · Married on 04/14/2018

What an amazing and professional DJ entertainment company! Giancarlo and Frankie made my wedding (4/14/18) become a reality! I have used them for so many parties and have reccommended them to family and friends. They have become part of my family and will continue to use their company. They always impress and go above and beyond!! If you have a vision, they will certainly exceed it! From LED percussion to fireworks they do it all while getting everyone on the dance floor! Thank you Giancarlo and Frankie!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

James · Married on 03/24/2018

Couldn’t have asked for anything better than what these gentleman provided. Great company to work with from beginning to end.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Annmarie · Married on 12/03/2017

We couldn’t ask for a better DJ!!! We will be recommending you guys to everyone!!! Great Job to the whole Extreme Rhythm crew!

Sent on 12/20/2017