Aiea, HI, Honolulu, HI 96701 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Deals 1

About Exquisite by Sila

Exquisite by Sila is a wedding planning business serving Honolulu, Hawaii. They can help make your wedding day an exquisite and memorable experience, with far less stress. Whatever concerns or worries you may have, they are available to assist.

Experience

Sila, the owner and lead planner, has created centerpieces since she was in high school. She loves seeing people enjoy and be excited by design, and this is what she strives for. Exquisite by Sila has experience in planning a variety of weddings, including religious, non-religious, civil, cultural, and military ceremonies, as well as elopements.

Exquisite by Sila is available to provide planning services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. With a free consultation, you can decide whether this wedding planner is for you. They offer full or partial wedding planning services, budget analysis, event design, and day-of coordination. Whether you need to work out a guest list, a timeline, or require vendor referrals, they can take care of your needs.

Other Services

In addition to planning and coordination services, Exquisite by Sila also offers to create customized decor items. These include centerpieces, balloon arrangements, wedding favors, and more.

Other couples have also viewed

• Arluis Weddings

3 Reviews for Exquisite by Sila

• Alishia

Alishia D. · Married on 05/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I am a person that like to give control to anyone else, so I was very nervous to just sit in the bridal suite and let her do her magic. But I tell you when I walked out and seen the reception venue on my way to the wedding location inhad tears in my eyes. It was exactly how i hoped and dreamed plus more. All my guests loved how her team interacted with everyone and it was so family oriented. She is a wonderful person that answered every question I had and put on a wedding in Hawaii that my guests will never forget!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Aloha Love

Whirlwind romance that required us to dream on a budget! Didn't realize Sila would still amplify what we wanted into so much more! She's native so very well connected to the island and all party communities. Alleviated me of a lot of tasks and on the day of, I was solely focused on ME! She made our day and I look forward to having her for ANY of my future events! MAHALO!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Syvannah W. · Married on 08/18/2018

Wyckoff Wedding 8/18/18

Exquisite by Sila did such an amazing job in making our big day perfect. She went above and beyond our expectations. Sila was able to meet up with us on multiple occasions to make sure all our needs were met. We are so glad we chose her to take the stress off of what could’ve been a chaotic day. The staff brought so much relief in taking care of everything beautifully and professionally. Prices are very reasonable and she was able to work with our budget. We are grateful and we are blessed to have had Exquisite by Sila’s hand up our big day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Exquisite by Sila FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Exquisite by Sila 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Aiea, HI Honolulu, HI, 96701 See on map
    808-692-6535 (Phone number)
    Location of (Exquisite by Sila)