Maywood Ave, Maywood, NJ 07607 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim

Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim is a professional bridal styling service based in Maywood, New Jersey. Lauren and Kim, the owners of the service, have been working together for 10 years and truly enjoy what they do, creating stunning looks for each client. Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim focuses on the finer details, enhancing the natural features of each bride to make them feel beautiful from the inside out.

This New Jersey-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Lauren and Kim aim to deliver flawless service, allowing clients to avail of hair and makeup trials as well as on-site styling, ensuring their complete satisfaction. Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim provides the following beauty services:

• Extensions

Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim 3
  • Crystal

Crystal Williams · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding

I reached out to Lauren and Kim for my hair and makeup because Lauren was my sister's makeup artist for her wedding day 10 years ago and my sister could not stop raving about her. Lauren and Kim invited me to an in-home hair and makeup trial and it felt like being at a good friend's house. They were so warm and welcoming and listened to what I envisioned while also giving me feedback because I was not a very decisive bride. The end result of the trial was amazing but later, after I sent Lauren a different makeup style that seemed to fit me just a bit better for the big day, she nailed the look without one single thing I would have wanted differently without even needing a second trial. Kim was able to do exactly what I wanted with my thick curly hair. Lauren and Kim expertly completed the hair and makeup of my bridal party and mother and everyone looked FLAWLESS. Would recommend a million times.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim 4
    Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim 5
    Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim 6

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Beyond amazing!

Lauren and Kim helped me look and feel more beautiful than I ever have in my entire life! My hair and make up were bulletproof on my wedding day. They are so skilled at what they do, and I honestly wouldn't trust anyone else on earth to do hair and makeup as amazingly as Lauren and Kim!!! I can't recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Expert Make-up Artistry & Hair Design by Lauren & Kim 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Lindsey's Photography
    Lindsey's Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren always makes our mutual brides look gorgeous. This makes them very confident on their big day and easy to photograph!

• Unison Event Planners LLC
    Unison Event Planners LLC Wedding Planners

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She is professional and a very detail oriented person. She wont stop until you look your best! I hope to work with her again in the future!

• Stacy Mae Photography
    Stacy Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren from Expert Makeup Artistry is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I've ever met. She is super talented and can make any woman feel like she is the most beautiful person in the room. She has a fabulous personality which helps her clients feel relaxed and comfortable. She is the best at what she does!!

• Maywood Ave Maywood, NJ, 07607 See on map
    973-975-0194 (Phone number)
    973-668-9837 (Other Phone Number)