Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Exeqtive Entertainment

Exeqtive Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based out of Brooklyn, New York. Offering a high-end musical entertainment and MC service, they aim to create a party atmosphere for your reception that keeps your dance floor filled all night long.

A consultation service is the first step taken by Exeqtive Entertainment - this enables them to become attuned to the preferences, tastes, and requests of the happy couple. From there, the DJ can customize a playlist and curate the sort of entertainment experience that the couple of honor have always dreamed about.

Exeqtive Entertainment provides their own equipment, including sound system, wireless microphones, and flat screen televisions. With each of these elements in place, they can truly bring the party to life.

Providing a fun and feel-good atmosphere, Exeqtive Entertainment pride themselves in making sure their clients are satisfied - and that they create a night that will live long in the memory. Other services available include:

• Smoke machine

Exeqtive Entertainment 6
Exeqtive Entertainment 7

Simone Bryant · Married on 11/17/2018

40th Birthday Party

DJ Exeqtive did his thing at my husband’s 40th Birthday Party!!!
    He kept the crowd on their feet the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. #BookHim

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

Great DJ that knows his music!

So, I biked DJ Exeqtive after already having a DJ. There was something about him that made me want to switch.
    I’ll be honest he’s busy. If you follow him on social media he is working everyday (multiple events a day) and has 3 small children that he clearly loves and a wife. It shows his passion and dedication. So, when he was late calling I didn’t give him drama because I would literally see him on social media with his kids, either watching them, taking them somewhere, or spending time with them. Then you’ll see him later on working again. He worked after my wedding that ended after 12:99am. So he gets an A+ for work ethic.
    I would hire DJ Exeqtive because he knows music! He played everything we wanted and also threw in a couple of his own songs that were always on point. So I would say know what you or your crowd wants.
    1. Over 10 people did not eat their meals because they wouldn’t stop dancing.
    2. Many missed out on the cake. We also did not get any of our wedding cake. That’s how long we were dancing.
    If you’re looking for someone that knows music, hire Dj Exeqtive.

* I think my price was higher because I also booked his friend who’s a comedian/actor to be the MC.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Exeqtive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much !!!! It was fantastic and so happy to bring joy not only to you and Josephine, but all of your family and friends. This was one for the books!!

Award