Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Do you want to have fun and elegance at your wedding reception? Do you want the dream wedding you have fantasized about ? Well you don’t need to look any further. Let’s make your wedding fantasy into reality w/ Exeqtive Entertainment !

Exeqtive Entertainment gladly meets with each couple in an effort to understand their personal wants and needs. To ensure a seamless execution, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Smoke machine
  • Gobo
Follow EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC on
 storage emulated 0 android data com sec imsservice files samsung messages saldanawedding reception 087 1533405510200 51 1018943

9 Reviews for EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC 6
EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC 7

Simone Bryant · Married on 11/17/2018

40th Birthday Party

DJ Exeqtive did his thing at my husband’s 40th Birthday Party!!!
    He kept the crowd on their feet the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. #BookHim

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

Great DJ that knows his music!

So, I biked DJ Exeqtive after already having a DJ. There was something about him that made me want to switch.
    I’ll be honest he’s busy. If you follow him on social media he is working everyday (multiple events a day) and has 3 small children that he clearly loves and a wife. It shows his passion and dedication. So, when he was late calling I didn’t give him drama because I would literally see him on social media with his kids, either watching them, taking them somewhere, or spending time with them. Then you’ll see him later on working again. He worked after my wedding that ended after 12:99am. So he gets an A+ for work ethic.
    I would hire DJ Exeqtive because he knows music! He played everything we wanted and also threw in a couple of his own songs that were always on point. So I would say know what you or your crowd wants.
    1. Over 10 people did not eat their meals because they wouldn’t stop dancing.
    2. Many missed out on the cake. We also did not get any of our wedding cake. That’s how long we were dancing.
    If you’re looking for someone that knows music, hire Dj Exeqtive.

* I think my price was higher because I also booked his friend who’s a comedian/actor to be the MC.

Sent on 10/17/2018

EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

Thank you so much !!!! It was fantastic and so happy to bring joy not only to you and Josephine, but all of your family and friends. This was one for the books!!

Award

• Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, NY 11234
    718-598-4960 (Phone number)
    Location of (EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC)