Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Do you want to have fun and elegance at your wedding reception? Do you want the dream wedding you have fantasized about ? Well you don’t need to look any further. Let’s make your wedding fantasy into reality w/ Exeqtive Entertainment !

Exeqtive Entertainment gladly meets with each couple in an effort to understand their personal wants and needs. To ensure a seamless execution, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Smoke machine
  • Gobo
Follow EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC on
 storage emulated 0 android data com sec imsservice files samsung messages saldanawedding reception 087 1533405510200 51 1018943

7 Reviews for EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

1 User photo

EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC 1

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

Great DJ that knows his music!

So, I biked DJ Exeqtive after already having a DJ. There was something about him that made me want to switch.
    I’ll be honest he’s busy. If you follow him on social media he is working everyday (multiple events a day) and has 3 small children that he clearly loves and a wife. It shows his passion and dedication. So, when he was late calling I didn’t give him drama because I would literally see him on social media with his kids, either watching them, taking them somewhere, or spending time with them. Then you’ll see him later on working again. He worked after my wedding that ended after 12:99am. So he gets an A+ for work ethic.
    I would hire DJ Exeqtive because he knows music! He played everything we wanted and also threw in a couple of his own songs that were always on point. So I would say know what you or your crowd wants.
    1. Over 10 people did not eat their meals because they wouldn’t stop dancing.
    2. Many missed out on the cake. We also did not get any of our wedding cake. That’s how long we were dancing.
    If you’re looking for someone that knows music, hire Dj Exeqtive.

* I think my price was higher because I also booked his friend who’s a comedian/actor to be the MC.

Sent on 10/17/2018

EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

Thank you so much !!!! It was fantastic and so happy to bring joy not only to you and Josephine, but all of your family and friends. This was one for the books!!
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 10/12/2018

Best DJ out there

I found DJ Exeqtive on Instagram. I decided to book him after I saw how busy he was. If you follow him on Instagram, he works every day! After my wedding (over at 12:00am) he was later DJing another event. It clear with Dj Exeqtive that he is passionate about his craft and he’ll work all day because you can enjoy that enjoys it.
    He played the best music at my wedding. the best music. Itwas so good a lot of folks did not get to eat their dinner at my wedding. We all just kept laughing. If that’s not enough we did not get to eat our wedding cake! He played everything I requested but added some of his own songs that helped appeal to the audience.
    What I like the most about this Dj he’s a family man. He’s either working or spending time with his kids. If you are on the fence about booking him just do it.

Sent on 11/15/2018

EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC's reply:

Award

• Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, NY 11234
    718-598-4960 (Phone number)
    Location of (EXEQTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC)