Hialeah, FL 33010 Map · Phone number

About Exclusive Drinks By Jackie

Hire an elite event staff to tend to you and your guests. We are a group of premier professionals who are highly skilled and trained. We are courteous, reliable, friendly and ready to cater to your needs.Exclusive Drinks by Jackie is a top rated trusted and reputable company in South Florida. We organize, clean, set-up, and coordinate your special day. We make suggestions and recommendations based on your type of event. Our goal is to provide you a memorable experience at an affordable price. We are offering a special offer with competitive pricing. Give us the opportunity to serve you. Upon request, Exclusive Drinks by Jackie will customize a tailored package to fit your needs and budget.

img20928376887401
Tangela's surprise birthday party. 04/05/2014
Tangela's surprise birthday party. 04/05/2014
img20928376887401

9 Reviews for Exclusive Drinks By Jackie

I needed work and she was able to get me work fast and I had an amazing time at her events .

Sent on 02/24/2015

Gina · Married on 02/06/2016

1.0

Dont do it...To anyone who wants to hire a bartender for a private or corporate party.
    Do not hire Exclusive Drinks - By Jackie. Jackie will not call me, email me or contact me about the service that was paid for and we did not receive. I hired Jackie’s company to have a bartender at our company’s annual employee appreciation party. The bartender was supposed to be there at a certain time but never showed up. I stated calling the bartender and she never answered her phone. Then I started calling Jackie and she never answered her phone. I finally reached a person named Clara. She tried to call the bartender but the bartender did not answer her call. Then Clara and I started corresponding by text for some reason, and Clara let me know that she did not have a backup bartender for my company party.
    I’m not going to details of what it cost the company by not having a bartender, and I ‘m not going to go into detail about the stress this put me through. What I am going to say, since the day of the event Jackie, nor Clara will contact me about my refund for the service that was not provide. I have called, texted and emailed to try and get someone to correspond with me, but to no avail. Please do not use this company. They are unresponsive, very unprofessional and will not send back a refund.

Sent on 08/31/2016

1.0

Worked a couple events for Jackie and Clara. Its been close to one month and I have not been compensated. Jackie claims her phone is giving her issues and can't receive calls, but when she needed my services for an event her telephone mysteriously started working. Contacted Jackie many times only to find that she blocked calls. Now I can't seem to get a response from her threw text, emails, and even threw her booking site. As a small business owner myself I don't understand this type of employee/customer treatment.I strongly suggest to find another company regardless of quote because she will accept the deposit with open arms and then will disappear at the site of any hassle or inconvience.I'm rating one star but I believe she deserves less.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Exclusive Drinks By Jackie FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 25.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Chinese, Japanese, Latin American, Spanish, Thai
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Hialeah, 33010 See on map
    6465717724 (Other Phone Number)