Peoria, AZ 85345 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Evolve Photography

Hello!

I'm Toni, the photographer behind Evolve Photography. I have a passion for creativity and love to look at old photographs

As a child we rarely took family photos and there isn't a single photo to be had of my parents on their wedding day. This made me want to take as many photos as I could from a very young age. I remember going into my freshman year in high school being most excited to finally be able take a photography class. I found my passion. I pursued photography the 3 years following. I was always the friend with the camera. I worked just to afford developing my film. At times I would have upwards of 10 rolls of film (yes in the 90's we were still shooting on 35mm film) waiting to be developed.

My friends would eagerly ask if I had developed my photos yet. When they were developed I couldn't wait to show those photographs off to my friends. Watching them as their faces showed so many emotions, as they remembering those specific moments made me certain this was what I was meant to do.

Today my goal is still the same, to take a photo that will transport you back in time to that day, that moment, when you were standing at the alter committing your life to one and other. Your photographs tell your story for generations to come and I hope that I can be the one to capture those moments for you.

Follow Evolve Photography on

img1977
img15441

3 Reviews for Evolve Photography

Rowel · Married on 04/09/2016

Very professional and helpful. No issue going above and beyond with helping to make things move along. Even made a bouquet to toss when ours went missing. Toni was very patient and we are very pleased with the pictures we have seen so far. She managed to capture classic moments that weren't planned or posed.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lora · Married on 04/01/2016

Toni is amazing! She took photos for us a little over a year ago, and they are my favorite family pictures. She captured many genuine moments. My favorite picture is one I didn't even know she taking. She made us so comfortable, and we got the most natural pictures! I plan to hire her anytime I need professional photos taken!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Toni was extremely patient and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/25/2016