PO Box 963, Mount Juliet, TN 37121 Map · Phone number

About Ever After Weddings and Events

Mindy graduated from Tennessee Technological University with an undergraduate degree in Child and Family Studies. Her background is in childcare with over 8 years of family and child relations experience. Ever After Weddings and Events was created by Mindy in February of 2004. Mindy realized her passion for event planning during her planning phase of her own wedding. Her desire to help others in achieving their dream come true has escalated in the fast growing business, now known as Ever After Weddings and Events. Her strong organization and attention to detail has quickly attracted friends and families to her new business. With the incredible gift that God has given to Mindy, she hopes that one day she can make your dreams come true!!!

EverAfterSquareBanner4
EverAfterSquareBanner4

2 Reviews for Ever After Weddings and Events

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2005

I don't think I can put into words just how much of a difference Mindy & Ever After Weddings made to my special day! I have to be honest - I was not sure what a wedding planner was supposed to do and I couldn't imagine they could do anything that I couldn't do on my own. Luckily, I met Mindy socially before-hand and therefore felt more at ease about hiring her to coordinate my wedding. She helped me organize the vendors. She made sure all of our wedding attendants (and there were a lot!) knew what they were supposed to be doing the day of! At the rehearsal, I had a bridal meltdown and she was THE professional to have - she did everything from managing family feuds to setting up the event (just as I had told her I envisioned it) to finally calming this bride's nerves! Then the most important part: THE DAY OF! That's when I found out why coordinators are worth every penny! (at least ones like Mindy!) I was in such a daze that I couldn't think straight. She somehow seemed to be by my side every minute of the day. Yet, I know that's not true, because she was with the groom and his attendants helping them get organized and she was with all the vendors doing all the setup (I never spoke with one of them - it was just suddenly time to walk down the aisle followed by a yummy dinner!) and she was with family getting them situated for photos. (Her bus partner was even out helping direct traffic!) HOW was she doing all this? That's what I wish I knew. Because it was perfect. I know all brides think their wedding was perfect, but I just could not have been more pleased. It was everything I had dreamt it to be and more and I know that I owe SO MUCH of it to Mindy and Ever After Weddings. I would recommend her to everyone. On the star levels: She has excellent service as I've already described. She was always quick getting back to me. She was the epitamy of professional (she managed my family!) Her prices have gone up since my wedding, but she deserves it! She has since helped me with another event and her level of service was just as good. She is awesome! I recommend her for not only weddings but for any event you can't afford to have be less than perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Ever After Weddings and Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Ever After Weddings and Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• PO Box 963 Mount Juliet, 37121 See on map
    M-F 8:00-5:00 Leave a message and someone will contact you!!