434 Truckee Place, Woodland, CA 95695 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Events by Wise

A full-service wedding planning company in Woodland, California, Events by Wise is committed to turning wedding dreams into realities. Led by senior event coordinator Shari Wise, the company’s expert staff works with each couple from start to finish to ensure each ceremony and reception is fun, creative, and professional. Affordable and stress-free, Events by Wise is the perfect choice for unforgettable knot-tying celebrations.

Shari offers couples an array of wedding planning services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination

Areas Covered
Events by Wise proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Woodland, California. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the greater Sacramento and Tahoe areas, as well as Napa Valley.

Follow Events by Wise on

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Events by Wise

Kassandra A Townsend · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing services!

Shari and her staff did the most amazing job with our wedding staffing this past weekend! They were so helpful and efficient with our events specific needs. I would 100% recommend using their services. Shari was a great help with some planning concerns and was so helpful in the development process. I loved working with them!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Events by Wise's reply:

Kassy it is so sweet of you to take the time to write a review! THANK YOU! It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding! My team said you wedding was SO FUN! I wish you both a happy married life!

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing Service!

One of the best things we did for our wedding day was hire Shari from Events by Wise. Events by Wise had a variety of services to offer. I’m a pretty organized person so all I needed was someone I could trust to handle our big wedding guest list of 300. We hired Shari for Day of Coordination. I initially booked Shari a few months before my late summer wedding (September 2016). We meet with her numerous times before the wedding and were able to bounce ideas off each other. She understood perfectly what we needed from her and made everything happen. Four days before my wedding, tragedy struck my family and we lost my grandfather unexpectedly. It was a huge loss to my family and the wedding was immediately postponed. Because of this, Shari took on contacting all our vendors to postpone their services for us so we didn’t have to. This was a huge relief so I could focus on my family’s needs. When the grieving passed we contacted Shari about rescheduling her for an April 2017 Wedding. We were happy and grateful to hear that she was available for our new day. Our April wedding came and Shari, with her staff, did a phenomenal job! They were friendly, thoughtful, professional, and capable. She made our wedding day feel like the breeziest day of our lives. We might have been the biggest wedding she’s coordinated but it didn’t show, so for that, 5+ stars for the incredible attention to detail, ease and timeliness of communication, and genuine commitment to ensuring everything was taken care of behind the scenes. One of the advantages to booking her is that Shari has props and materials that she made available to us. We needed a backdrop for our sweetheart table and she offered her vintage doors and ladder. This was the perfect look I wanted. We can't emphasize enough how impressed we were with Shari, and how grateful we were to have found her. We would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Events by Wise's reply:

Wow thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and Cesar! Helping you with your wedding was a joy! It was a beautiful day! I enjoy that we remain friends and you share pics of your beautiful daughter!! Much love to your family!

rachel · Married on 10/23/2015

Shari and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding a day to remember. She paid special attention to each and every detail whether they were small or big. From helping find our vendors, designing our flower arrangements and coming up with a time schedule for the wedding day itself her team truly was a blessing. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Events by Wise to anyone planning a wedding or special event. Shari and her amazing team will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Events by Wise's reply:

Rachel, Thank You so much! Working with you and Roman to plan your wedding was so fun! It was my pleasure to help bring it all together and participate in your special day! Best Wishes, Shari

Events by Wise Pricing