Events by Wise

Woodland, CA View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

A full-service wedding planning company in Woodland, California, Events by Wise is committed to turning wedding dreams into realities. Led by senior event coordinator Shari Wise, the company鈥檚 expert staff works with each couple from start to finish to ensure each ceremony and reception is fun, creative, and professional. Affordable and stress-free, Events by Wise is the perfect choice for unforgettable knot-tying celebrations.

Shari offers couples an array of wedding planning services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination

Areas Covered
Events by Wise proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Woodland, California. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the greater Sacramento and Tahoe areas, as well as Napa Valley.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Priyam D. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Events By Wise is amazing!!

Shari and her team are amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about Events By Wise! I reached out to Shari almost exactly a year before our wedding to see if she was available. One of the things that instantly drew me to Shari was her warm personality and her obvious love for weddings. I didn鈥檛 feel like just another client, but that I met with someone who genuinely wanted our wedding day to go as smoothly as possible.

I hired her as our Month of Coordinator almost immediately after meeting with her. She provided us with all the tools necessary to set us up for wedding planning success and even reached out about COVID restrictions throughout the planning. She was extremely easy to get a hold of and got back to all of our questions quickly.

Unfortunately, Shari wasn鈥檛 able to join us due to another wedding commitment (we missed celebrating with you!), but left us in the hands of Lindsey, who flawlessly executed all the plans that I had discussed with Shari. Lindsey was always on the move, making sure that things were going smoothly, and that we had everything we needed. Thank you to the whole Events By Wise team! We truly couldn鈥檛 have done it without you.

Events by Wise's reply:

Awww, THANK YOU! It was truly my pleasure to meet and work with you & Jordan on your wedding! I so missed being there on your day, but I knew you would be well taken care of! The photos I have seen so far are amazing and I love all the cultural events you shared within your wedding! I wish you both all the best and please stay in touch! Shari
    Kassandra T. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing services!

Shari and her staff did the most amazing job with our wedding staffing this past weekend! They were so helpful and efficient with our events specific needs. I would 100% recommend using their services. Shari was a great help with some planning concerns and was so helpful in the development process. I loved working with them!

Events by Wise's reply:

Kassy it is so sweet of you to take the time to write a review! THANK YOU! It was a pleasure to work with you on your wedding! My team said you wedding was SO FUN! I wish you both a happy married life!
    Christina Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing Service!

One of the best things we did for our wedding day was hire Shari from Events by Wise. Events by Wise had a variety of services to offer. I鈥檓 a pretty organized person so all I needed was someone I could trust to handle our big wedding guest list of 300. We hired Shari for Day of Coordination. I initially booked Shari a few months before my late summer wedding (September 2016). We meet with her numerous times before the wedding and were able to bounce ideas off each other. She understood perfectly what we needed from her and made everything happen. Four days before my wedding, tragedy struck my family and we lost my grandfather unexpectedly. It was a huge loss to my family and the wedding was immediately postponed. Because of this, Shari took on contacting all our vendors to postpone their services for us so we didn鈥檛 have to. This was a huge relief so I could focus on my family鈥檚 needs. When the grieving passed we contacted Shari about rescheduling her for an April 2017 Wedding. We were happy and grateful to hear that she was available for our new day. Our April wedding came and Shari, with her staff, did a phenomenal job! They were friendly, thoughtful, professional, and capable. She made our wedding day feel like the breeziest day of our lives. We might have been the biggest wedding she鈥檚 coordinated but it didn鈥檛 show, so for that, 5+ stars for the incredible attention to detail, ease and timeliness of communication, and genuine commitment to ensuring everything was taken care of behind the scenes. One of the advantages to booking her is that Shari has props and materials that she made available to us. We needed a backdrop for our sweetheart table and she offered her vintage doors and ladder. This was the perfect look I wanted. We can't emphasize enough how impressed we were with Shari, and how grateful we were to have found her. We would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone.

Events by Wise's reply:

Wow thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to meet you and Cesar! Helping you with your wedding was a joy! It was a beautiful day! I enjoy that we remain friends and you share pics of your beautiful daughter!! Much love to your family!
  • illustration stars

Jackson Catering & Events
4.8 out of 5 rating , 23 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

434 Truckee Place Woodland, CA, 95695
Location of (Events by Wise)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding