Amber McHugh Photography

Winters, CA View map
$3,235 Most Popular Price

$3,235 Most Popular Price

Amber McHugh Photography is a wedding business based in Winters, California. This wedding photography company services couples in the Napa Valley, Sonoma, Bay, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, and Winters areas. Amber McHugh, the owner of the company, is a warm and friendly artist who embodies true southern charm and hospitality from the moment you meet her. Specializing in wedding and event photography, Amber focuses on documenting genuine and naturally occurring life moments. While Amber always aims to capture candid memories, she does offer subtle direction from time to time in order to produce her wonderful photographs.

Throughout your planning process, Amber will be available for texting and phone calls in order to answer all of your questions and discuss details. Amber McHugh Photography offers completely customizable and flexible wedding packages that fit into any budget. Each package includes beautiful heirloom prints and a wedding album to serve as your mementos. For couples who would like even more tangible memories, Amber is able to provide couples with a plethora of photography items, including canvases, digital files, matted prints, thank-you cards, and more. The following services can be provided by the company:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Liability insurance
  • Custom graphics

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2299.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3235.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 03/06/2019

So professional, fun and lots of energy!

Amber was so great. I was very nervous as I don’t like taking pictures. She definitely exceeded my expectations 1000%! Thank you for my amazing photos.

Amber McHugh Photography's reply:

Thank you sweet lady! It was my pleasure to do your headshots for work! What a fun time we had doing it too! xo
    Kim Married on 02/02/2019

breath taking

I hired Amber to take my daughters wedding pictures and we could not be more happy with them. She was able to capture the most beautiful images that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. They truly took my breath away. Amber is the sweetest, most kindhearted and professional photographer I have ever met. I would without a doubt recommend using her for any event or occasion.

Amber McHugh Photography's reply:

I adore your sweet family! Thank you for trusting me with such a memorable day. Always a blessing! xo
    Crystal Z. Married on 11/16/2018

Fall Wedding at Park Winters

Amber was an angel to work with! We had a large wedding party (almost 40 people walking down the aisle!) and Amber was beyond patient with being pulled left and right for pictures. I planned our wedding in 2 months and dropped the ball and did not provide Amber a list of guests I wanted pictures with. However, Amber did a wonderful job capturing photos of almost all of my guests! She was next to us throughout the night and captured every moment we wished to remember. She delivered a usb drive with over 2,000 pictures that were beautifully edited and high quality. We highly recommend Amber McHugh for all your photography needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Amber McHugh Photography 1
Exclusive
Amber McHugh Photography 2
Gift
Inform me of the Wedding Wire and you will receive a complimentary 16x20 portrait!

• Park Winters
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 39 Reviews
    · Hotel Weddings

Winters, CA, 95694
5302194561

Flexible
Location of (Amber McHugh Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding