Valley Images Photography

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Valley Images Photography is a wedding photography company based in Sacramento, California. Owner Michelle is an experienced natural light photographer whose work has been featured in some of the nation’s leading wedding magazines. Despite her success, Michelle remains happily opposed to obfuscation and marketing mumbo jumbo. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, and she enjoys the company of couples who are ready to go out there and celebrate their day.

Valley Images Photography serves Sacramento, El Dorado, East Bay, and anywhere else your love may lead you. Michelle offers Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Elopement wedding packages. Package features include a pre-wedding consultation, 3 to 10 hours of photography, an online gallery, and more. Packages can be customized to suit your particular needs. Destination wedding packages are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2944

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 09/06/2020

Best photographer ever!

We did our engagement photo shoot and our wedding with Michelle and she was the absolute best photographer to work with! My husband and I are both camera shy but Michelle was able to bring out the best version of us and we ended up having a blast. She was extremely professional, kind, and very patient with us. It was 111 degrees on our wedding day and she completely rocked it! She handled every request that we wanted to see on our wedding day, and exceeded every expectation. Cannot recommend her enough!
    Niki A. Married on 06/01/2017

To Die for Photos

Michelle is an incredible photographer with an artistic eye. I have used her over and over again for years. She gives you quality far beyond her asking rate. It’s hard to find an actual photographer with talent in the sea of businesses, but this is it.

Real Weddings

Team

Michelle Hewitt
Michelle Hewitt
Owner / Photographer

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
My name is Michelle and I'm so glad you're taking time to find out a little about me. I'm a mother, wife and sister, but I have always been an artist at heart. I believe my unique outlook on life is what has helped me see things others can't in my photography.

Things I love

~Superhero Movies
~Connecting with awesome couples
~Traveling

Why choose me:

I'm pretty awesome, but so are a lot of other photographers. I believe my motivation to provide lasting images for my couples without a lot of pomp and circumstance of business mumbo-jumbo is what sets me apart. I love what I do and I want to share that passion with you!

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Valley Images Photography is incredible...gorgeous, creative, elegant photography. It is a pleasure working with someone who is calm, positive and focused, on top of being a talented photographer, and we know that couples appreciate those qualities, too! We look forward to working again with Valley Images Photography.

25297 N EUNICE AVE Sacramento, CA, 95220
916-767-0616
Location of (Valley Images Photography)

Valley Images Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Valley Images Photography include in the starting price?

Valley Images Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Valley Images Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Valley Images Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Valley Images Photography offer?

Valley Images Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Valley Images Photography offer?

Valley Images Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Valley Images Photography offer for wedding events?

Valley Images Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Valley Images Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Valley Images Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Valley Images Photography offer?

Valley Images Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding