860 Canby Rd #42, Redding, CA 96003 Map · Phone number

About Jack Vu Photography

Welcome, Friend

I’m so happy that you’re here.

I’m a firm believer that beauty can be found in every moment of this journey called life. Whether if we’re shipwrecked in the middle of a storm, or sailing the beautiful blue seas, every moment can be nothing short of miraculous, if we just open our eyes.

The photos shared here are some of those incredible moments. Some make us laugh and cheese until our cheeks hurt. Others make us cry and realize how much we need each other. But they all make us realize that these moments will only live on if we have photos to remember them by.

I’m Jack Vu, and I believe life is in the journey.

Now my friend, let’s journey together…

Follow Jack Vu Photography on

Jack Vu Photography 7
  • Maribeth

Maribeth Herr · Married on 07/21/2019

Highly recommend!

Couldn’t recommend more! So professional yet personable! We loved the interaction we had yet on the day of we barely noticed they were there because they were so good at their jobs! We couldn’t be happier with their services, our wedding film was all we were hoping for and more! Price is fair for the skills provided!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Michiela · Married on 06/09/2018

Jack and his wife are so amazing and so professional. Very patient, and their work is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kodie · Married on 05/12/2018

Jack and Faith shot our proposal photos, engagement photos, and our wedding photos. I have never met two photographers who are so down to earth and easy to work with, but also dedicated to taking beautiful pictures. I could not ask for more from all of the beautiful work that we have received from them. In addition, they will go the extra mile for you, and do their best to make your day seamless. My husband's tie did not come in the mail on time. Jack and Faith had some extra time the day before our wedding and actually went out and found one for us that matched beautifully. I cannot say enough about this beautiful couple. They were such a pleasure to work with, so patient, kind, and they deliver! I highly recommend them and can't wait to book them for more of life's precious moments.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Jack Vu Photography 8
    Jack Vu Photography 9

Award

Jack Vu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 860 Canby Rd, #42 Redding, 96003 See on map
    2064097822 (Phone number)
    2064097822 (Other Phone Number)
    2064097822 (Fax Number)