Veronica Marshall Beauty

Woodland, CA View map

Winner of WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Awards in Sacramento, CA for bridal makeup artistry (beauty and health). Featured in inspirational wedding blogs: Wedding Chicks, Style me Pretty, Junebug Weddings, and Real weddings magazine.

Veronica Marshall and her hand-selected team of professional beauty specialists are highly sought-after for their most natural makeup transformation in bridal artistry. Brides searching for a light and luxurious makeup and hair service love their “up close and personal” results and in their wedding photography and portraiture. Products used are high-quality HD, long-wearing, and botanically based with natural plant-based ingredients. Safe and customized for all skin types and sensitive skin. We strive for everyone to look and feel like the best version of themselves! With our incredible detail to proper skin preparation months before and on the wedding day, healthy glowing skin is always the main focus of every customized service. Preparation for hair design is custom made for every client based on dress design, preference, wedding day season, body type, hair type, and facial structure.

Servicing California, the greater Sacramento area, Woodland, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Placerville, Bay Area, San Francisco, wine country, Napa, Sonoma, Calistoga, Winters, Davis, Dixon, South Lake Tahoe, Reno, Auburn, and destination weddings. Bridal previews and trials are done on location and in-studio in Woodland, CA.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$189

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$149

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$189

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes
Fitness Plans
Personal Training
Supplements
Weight-loss Plans

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jannette
    Jannette Married on 06/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Like we've been friends for ages

My now husband and I -- eloped!!

But every bride - regardless of how many people are actually at the wedding knows they still want to look flawless and feel beautiful on their special day!

Veronica came to us, in our hotel suite and -- I immediately felt comfortable and like one of my besties was with me. She listened to my bridal look inspos, but still created a look all my own. She was comfortable working with my very curly textured hair. Even after securing my ornate hair pin -- and saw it needed to be adjusted she patiently (cause curls!!) took it out and placed in a better spot. My lashes were on point, skin glowing and my lips lasted all the way through our beach side wedding, and seafood dinner ( even after lots of kisses and champagne - lol!)

And to top it off, she helped me in my dress, and we even had time to film some cool instagram/TikTok videos before and after shots.

She's amazing -- and I couldn't have been happier with how I looked -- but even more so how I felt during the whole process.

Can't wait to book her again in the future! Maybe next time for a boudoir shoot - or possibly some super glam preggo looks --- some stunning anniversary photos next year : )

Veronica Marshall Beauty's reply:

What a dream to have a fun and joyful bride like you, Jannette. Thanks for the incredibly heart-warming review and I am so happy you loved your experience! I can’t wait to see you again for your anniversary celebration (or maybe maternity shoot!) soon. I’m here for you!
    Eden P. Married on 06/12/2022

Thoughtful, Sweet, and Professional

Veronica is a true pro and if I could rate higher I would. She did hair for myself and 3 bridesmaids for my wedding and we all had different textures of hair. She did incredible and is beyond sweet to chat with during the process.

Veronica Marshall Beauty's reply:

I appreciate you, Eden! I loved spending time with you and your awesome wedding party. I look forward to seeing photos of the big day very soon. Thank you again for choosing me as your wedding day hairstylist.
    Joyce Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect classic/natural wedding hair style

Veronica couldn’t have done a better job with my wedding day hair. I often get nervous with getting my hair done because I prefer a clean, but flowy/natural look that can be hard to achieve with updos and she hit it out of the park. Thank you so much, Veronica!

Veronica Marshall Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Joyce! I appreciate your trust in me for your wedding day and I’m glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. I hope we can connect again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1317A College Street Woodland, CA, 95695
Location of (Veronica Marshall Beauty)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding