Veronica Marshall Beauty Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 07/08/2021

Want a stress free experience?

Veronica and her Team were amazing! Zulema and Veronica really made the experience enjoyable and comfortable they got us in and accommodated us which was amazing. Thank you guys so much there are no words to describe how you helped us. Would highly recommend!
    Manuela B. Married on 04/09/2021

Great MUA/hair stylist!

Veronica did an AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding, I absolutely loved working with her! Not only did she listen to my concerns, including hair that refuses to hold a curl and centering my fairly large floral hairpiece, but she also patiently waited for my bridesmaids/family members to decide whether they wanted any services. Her prices are extremely fair, and her work is SO worth it. My mother in law also had her makeup done by Veronica and she looked absolutely stunning and her makeup lasted all night. Veronica also came back after the ceremony to do touch ups on all the girls! To top it all off, Veronica was extremely kind and funny, and was an amazing addition to my wedding day. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend working with her!!
    Allison Married on 08/29/2020

It was perfect!

My hair and makeup looked exactly how I imagined! Veronica took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She also was very COVID conscious and followed all procedures to make sure everyone stayed healthy. She is also fun to talk with while getting ready.
  • Mel
    Mel Married on 10/27/2019

Listened to my requests and made us all feel beautiful!

Veronica was wonderful to work with! I did a trial session and had our engagement photos right after. It was a great way for me to see how the makeup looked in pictures. I wear makeup everyday but have never had professional makeup applied so it felt like I had on a lot. Veronica and I already decided to go with a lighter color eye liner and from wearing the make up for the rest of the day and after seeing my engagement photos, I decided to ask Veronica for lighter foundation and no false eyelashes. The eyelashes felt too heavy. Veronica took my feedback and found the lightest of false lashes to still provide me with a full lash look and they were perfect! The day of, our wedding venue was without power due to the high winds. Veronica and her team were great accommodating for us with using the generator to plug in hair tools and the large window for lighting us for makeup. I also decided to wear my hair up at the last minute due to the winds and Veronica pulled together a wonderful up do. Our moms, sisters and I all felt beautiful and taken care of that day. Veronica stayed with me after the ceremony until our photos were done and made the day wonderful. My makeup, lipstick, and hair was looking great all the way through the afterparty!
  • Hellen
    Hellen P. Married on 09/08/2019

Veronica is amazing😍

I am so glad my sister in law forced me to call Veronica to do my hair (even tho I got her referral from winning an IG sweepstakes for make up, which I used it for my mom’s make up & my sister) but I choose Veronica to do my hair!
    Well..................... I CAN NOT THANK HER ENOUGH. BECAUSE MY HAIR STYLE WAS PERFECT. Just the way I wanted it.
    She made sure the extra hair extensions snugged and stayed for long. Well, she did such a great job, my bridesmaids were having a very hard time taking my hair apart “The next day”..
    thank you so much Veronica, I am keeping you in my contact for future reference and future events♥️😍 you are very talented and such a nice person. I love you!!!
    Thank you...
    Melanie R. Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding makeup

Veronica is great at what she does! She is very warm, caring and incredibly talented. Very grateful I found her for my wedding and I would surely recommend her for your makeup! Her work is what made me feel beautiful on our day!
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 11/18/2018

Made my day perfect!

Veronica was amazing! She was responsive, intuative, timely, professional. She helped make my dreams come true! I would gladly reccomend her to anyone! Quality service 100%!
    Cindy Married on 09/29/2018
    From the first phone call to the wedding day Veronica did great. I never once felt I had to worry she would be late, forget, or mess up my "vision." My hair turned out amazing and the products she uses ensures it really holds well for a long time. She was so nice and fun to work with. During our trial session she was such a blast. She nailed the curls I wanted. On my wedding day I loved how professional and comfortable she was around all the people in the house. My hair was completely what I wanted for my wedding day and I was ecstatic. For any hair stylings I will need in the future, I will only ever go to Veronica.

In addition, Veronica did my mom and sister's hair. They both have really heavy and thick hair, and usually their hair falls quickly with an updo. However, even though veronica did updos on them both, their hair stayed up all night-through dancing and all!
    Brandon Married on 09/02/2018
    Veronica basically saved my wife as far as hair and makeup goes. We were struggling to find the right person and our officiant Erin recommended her. Although it was a little late notice, Veronica was more than willing to help. My wife sent pictures of a hairstyle and makeup she liked and photos of her hair. We had no time for a prep, so we basically had to trust that she would do a fantastic job. Long story short she, she exceeded our expectations. For photos we did the first look and I remember turning around and seeing my wife transformed into a Greek Goddess! Of course my wife is always beautiful, but I also noticed the work from Veronica. The hair and makeup was almost exactly like the pictures we sent. Her makeup contour was some of the best I've seen. My wife was very pleased and I can tell by the glow and confidence she had when she turned me around to see her for the very first time on our wedding. Veronica's hair and makeup is top notch and I have to say the same for her personality. Very kind, responsive, professional and willing to help with anything. she told me she has more than 15 years in the makeup industry and it shows. If you want to look like a queen, give Veronica a call. Thanks Veronica!
    Cheyenne Married on 06/23/2018
    For my wedding, she did my hair. She did a great job! She made my whole wedding experience stress free. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a great hairstylist.
    Ashlee Married on 11/05/2017
    Veronica is amazing! She's professional, flexible, and knowledgeable. On the day of my wedding she brought in her crew to do my bridesmaids and mom's hair & makeup. They were fantastic. I wasn't stressed on the day of at all when it came to hair and makeup. One of the main reasons for that is we had a consultation a while before the wedding so we both knew what I was going to look like on the day of. I went back for a second consultation for the finishing touches. I'm BEYOND happy with what she did and will always recommend Veronica.
    Norma Married on 10/21/2017
    Veronica was wonderful! I was so pleased with her. She went over and beyond during my trial and wedding day. She is very flexible and understanding, she spent a lot of time making sure I liked my hair and makeup during the trial. On my wedding day, she made me feel beautiful! I am so glad my friend recommended her to me. I highly recommend her!
    Kori Married on 10/10/2015
    Veronica was amazing every step of the way! She kept in the contact with me far more than any of my other vendors for our wedding making sure everything was on track. She set me up with a skin review and products to use to keep my skin flawless for the big day. She met with me before and we did a trial run to make sure everything was perfect for the big day. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to hair and makeup and never wear it but she hit it right on point with a beautiful simplicity and very natural look. I looked the very best I ever have with very little input from me. She was so professional and low stress to work with. I am still in contact with her after my wedding and have even used her services for my baby shower. I would highly recommend Veronica to anyone needing hair or makeup services.
    April Married on 06/28/2014
    I used Veronica Marshall for makeup and hair for my engagement photos, wedding (including my bridal party), and work dinner party. She made me look flawless, despite my skin challenges. I highly recommend her!