Northern Liberties, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events by Rainstein Design

Events by Rainstein Design is a dedicated event planning and design company based out of Philadelphia, that puts a direct focus on your interests, ideas, and expectations. By combining your vision with their unique set of skills and storytelling approach, they work to curate a custom-tailored event that evokes a distinctive and engaging experience for you and your guests. Events by Rainstein Design's intention is to provide you with the necessary tools to achieve the event you’ve been dreaming of. Their strengths are truly listening, thinking outside of the box, prioritizing what’s essential, remaining detail-oriented while maintaining a broad perspective, and upholding your thoughts and feelings as number one.

Experience

Rainstein Design, LLC was established in 2015, after Mandy Rainstein, Owner and Creative Director of Events by Rainstein Design, celebrated her own wedding. Mandy set out to help other couples find their creative edge throughout the planning process, provide guidance along the way to avoid missteps, and find alternate optimal solutions.

Events by Rainstein Design values commitment, and the relationships they establish with their clients. They look forward to helping you design, plan, and coordinate your one of kind wedding, large gathering, or intimate get-together. They offer the following:

• Full wedding planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of Coordination
  • Event design
  • Individual consultations
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom builds (backdrops, themed displays, centerpieces)
0654 51 1031951
0398 51 1031951
0654 51 1031951

4 Reviews for Events by Rainstein Design

claire · Married on 04/30/2016

Mandy helped to create my perfect wedding day!

Words cannot even express how thankful I am for Mandy. I was absolutely clueless and super overwhelmed when I set my wedding date only 4 months out. Not only did she have amazing ideas and brilliant answers to all my (thousands) of calls, texts and questions, but she helped me to plan the absolutely perfect wedding. The gorgeous flower arrangements she created and the decor that she provided helped to transform our reception space into the dream that we envisioned. She was organized, and kept us on schedule and was able to recommend great dress shops, DJ’s and photographers. If you’re on the fence about getting a wedding planner- DO IT! - and use Mandy, because our wedding day was definitely the best day of our lives thanks to her expertise!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Andrea Papa Burchess · Married on 02/18/2016

Our Hawaiian Wedding Celebration with Rainstein Design

I had an extraordinary experience with Events by Rainstein Design. In February of 2016, my husband and I were married in Kauai, Hawaii. Since we had no family or friends present, we decided to have a wedding party in May to celebrate our marriage. Mandy Rainstein was my planner/designer. She took our idea of an Hawaiian theme and ran with it! I had a few things in mind, but she proposed some wonderful ideas I never would have thought of. Her attention to EVERY detail, large and small, was creative and captured exactly what we were looking for in our party. Our photo booth with many adorable tropical props was a big hit-great pictures taken and shared. Every little detail she created made us feel like we were back in Kauai! From the fresh garland on the stair railing to the stunning floating candles with fresh orchids as centerpieces-everything Mandy touched showed her creativity and her skill for beautiful design. She maintains a professional working relationship as well as making you feel like everything will turn out just as you hoped. I can tell you from personal experience, she made our plans stress free, which is a huge accomplishment. She is an amazing and gifted designer and I would strongly recommend her to plan ANY event because of her skill and endless incredible ideas. I will always be more than grateful that she was able to make our wedding celebration as perfect as it could have been. I can't wait to say "I knew her when..."!! She is absolutely without a doubt, the BEST!!! Andrea Papa Burchess A Totally Satisfied Bride

Sent on 02/07/2019