Events by Rainstein Design Reviews

Events by Rainstein Design 4
  • Jenna

Jenna Alvarado · Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mandy is absolutely the most incredible & talented human to work with. You will completely fall in love with her. She is so creative, organized, tasteful and warm!! She is truly the "Jackie" of all trades and goes above and beyond for her clients. Her energy is so pure that you'll want to work with her for all of your life events. I wish I could scream through this review to truly show my genuine excitement about her and all she has to offer!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Stephanie Markunas · Married on 08/30/2019

Great experience!

Mandy was amazing! She is quick to respond to any question and the quality is beyond what I expected!

Events by Rainstein Design 5
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Stacey Mullen · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Beautiful, Wonderful to Work With

First of all, Mandy is an absolute JOY to work with. She always greets you with a smile and is ready to focus on you and your event. You can tell Mandy truly loves what she does. This isn't the first time I have had the pleasure to work with her. I have worked with Mandy on events in the past since I, myself, am an event coordinator. All of my clients are always happy and always comment on what a sweetheart she is. When I finally got to plan my own wedding, I was thrilled to have Mandy create something for my day! Mandy put together a gorgeous flower wall with greenery and assorted white flowers hanging from the top at all different lengths. It was the absolute perfect wall to go with my space (Union Trust) and my decor. Her attention to detail is unmatched. I didn't have a doubt it would be perfect and I was right! Everyone loved to take pictures in front of the wall! Thank you, Mandy!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect craftsmanship, and a pleasure to work with!

I had been reaching out to local florists trying to frantically find a chuppah for my June wedding. I wasn’t having much luck and was seriously stressing out! Then one night when I was scrolling Instagram (trying to hush my wedding worries), I saw two photos of beautiful wooden backdrops that immediately made me stop scrolling. I looked into the tags on the photos, and found out that they were created by Events by Rainstein Designs. I quickly looked them up and was happy to see they were local! I immediately sent them an email about building a chuppah for our wedding. Mandy got back to me so quickly, and we eagerly began the collaborative design process right away! She hadn’t created a chuppah before, but she knocked it out of the park! She sent me photos of the chuppah once it was constructed, and draped chiffon on it like we discussed in my inspiration photos. Beautiful!
    On the day of the wedding, Mandy worked with my florist to decorate the chuppah in chiffon, tallits for the canopy, and two floral installments. And let me tell you, this chuppah was a creation of love and was everything I dreamed of and MORE! It was the perfect staple for our ceremony (just look at the stunning photos!)
    Mandy’s demeanor was always pleasant (including when I ran into her in the hall of my venue on my wedding day), and she was always quick to answer my questions, which is a huge plus for a bride like me who has loads of questions!
    It was a pleasure working with Mandy and I’m so glad she and her creative vision were part of my special day!

Events by Rainstein Design 6
    Events by Rainstein Design 7
    Events by Rainstein Design 8
    Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Mandy is amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mandy, my lovely day of coordinator!! Looking back on our wedding day, I can’t imagine it without her. We were two months out from our wedding date and had gotten everything booked from the florist, photographer, DJ, transportation, etc. I felt confident in all the decisions we had made about our vendors and knew that we were in great hands, but I still felt a bit uneasy about how everything would come together on the day of. Having Mandy there to talk to/ plan with during those last two hectic months and having her there on the day of was the best decision we ever made. Mandy pours her heart and soul into her work. She is so passionate, easy going, friendly, and funny :) She is super attentive to details, which is exactly what you need on a day where there are so many moving parts. She provided the peace of mind that I needed for the day so that I could be fully present and enjoy every single moment. I know Mandy did things behind the scenes that I wasn’t even aware of — and probably saved the day multiple times. Mandy is the glue that held our day together and we are so so grateful!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Karen · Married on 06/09/2018

Montera Wedding

Mandy is just amazing and an awesome person to work with. We hired Mandy for our wedding last June and she made sure every little detail was perfect! The one thing we absolutley wanted was a trolley to take us, our bridal party and our families to the venue and back. She made it happen even though we cut it a little close and most places were already booked. She took so much stress of us and made the entire process so enjoyable. She is the sweetest person and helps make the your special day even better than you could imagine! She also has amazing ideas that she comes up with that I wouldn't even think to do myself. Our welcome boxes were so unique and all of the guests loved them thanks to Mandy! Hire her immediately if you want her to help you plan the most incredible day of your life. You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/11/2019

claire · Married on 04/30/2016

Mandy helped to create my perfect wedding day!

Words cannot even express how thankful I am for Mandy. I was absolutely clueless and super overwhelmed when I set my wedding date only 4 months out. Not only did she have amazing ideas and brilliant answers to all my (thousands) of calls, texts and questions, but she helped me to plan the absolutely perfect wedding. The gorgeous flower arrangements she created and the decor that she provided helped to transform our reception space into the dream that we envisioned. She was organized, and kept us on schedule and was able to recommend great dress shops, DJ’s and photographers. If you’re on the fence about getting a wedding planner- DO IT! - and use Mandy, because our wedding day was definitely the best day of our lives thanks to her expertise!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Andrea Papa Burchess · Married on 02/18/2016

Our Hawaiian Wedding Celebration with Rainstein Design

I had an extraordinary experience with Events by Rainstein Design. In February of 2016, my husband and I were married in Kauai, Hawaii. Since we had no family or friends present, we decided to have a wedding party in May to celebrate our marriage. Mandy Rainstein was my planner/designer. She took our idea of an Hawaiian theme and ran with it! I had a few things in mind, but she proposed some wonderful ideas I never would have thought of. Her attention to EVERY detail, large and small, was creative and captured exactly what we were looking for in our party. Our photo booth with many adorable tropical props was a big hit-great pictures taken and shared. Every little detail she created made us feel like we were back in Kauai! From the fresh garland on the stair railing to the stunning floating candles with fresh orchids as centerpieces-everything Mandy touched showed her creativity and her skill for beautiful design. She maintains a professional working relationship as well as making you feel like everything will turn out just as you hoped. I can tell you from personal experience, she made our plans stress free, which is a huge accomplishment. She is an amazing and gifted designer and I would strongly recommend her to plan ANY event because of her skill and endless incredible ideas. I will always be more than grateful that she was able to make our wedding celebration as perfect as it could have been. I can't wait to say "I knew her when..."!! She is absolutely without a doubt, the BEST!!! Andrea Papa Burchess A Totally Satisfied Bride

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria Gilliam · Married on 03/29/2015

Mandy Saved the Day!

I hired Mandy 3 weeks before my wedding after she was recommended by my caterer (Union Trust). I didn't know what to expect from a decorator. Mandy went above and beyond. She got up early that day and went to the market to get fresh flowers. Not only did this save me so much money, it also gave a nice rustic yet elegant vibe to the wedding. I also wanted to exchange vows while stand in front of a wall of lights (what?) which she created without question. She really brought my vision to life.
    Added bonus, Mandy is a sweetheart and is just a fun person to work with!

Sent on 01/29/2019